Whose Used Powerchews DAA

1. Whose Used Powerchews DAA

Has anybody used Powerchews DAA as part of their pct? How did you find them?

2. I have and you definitely notice it. Much better recovery. I love them

3. I just wrapped up using a tub of D-test. It is my favorite chews in terms of taste, and I love the inclusion of LCLT to the DAA. Helps to make it more effective. I was very pleased with them, and a tub lasts a full 45 days!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I just wrapped up using a tub of D-test. It is my favorite chews in terms of taste, and I love the inclusion of LCLT to the DAA. Helps to make it more effective. I was very pleased with them, and a tub lasts a full 45 days!
    i agree the lclt was an awesome addition, daa by itself is a good product, but i'm def into using lclt with it, especially if you combine d-test with another test booster....the lclt could really come in handy to maximize effectiveness

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

i agree the lclt was an awesome addition, daa by itself is a good product, but i'm def into using lclt with it, especially if you combine d-test with another test booster....the lclt could really come in handy to maximize effectiveness
    Absolutely! LCLT in general has become a daily staple of mine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. POWERCHEWS!
    By bowskie69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 05:16 AM
  2. Welcome PowerChews to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:12 PM