Help me with my PCT !!!!!!!!!!

bigcuz

Awards
Hi all, i'm on my last week of a 5 week cycle of:

Epistane
Anabolic Pump
PowerFull

Prior to this i did a 4 week cycle of Methly 1d followed by a 2week cycle of Formadrol.

So far everything is working perfectly, i have no libido problems, no erectile issues, and no water retention.

For my PCT i would like to keep:

Anabolic Pump
PowerFull
(Add)P-Slin
(Add)Recreate

and some kind of other product, maybe 6-OXO, or maybe even going back to Formadrol. I know this may sound bad, but I don't really know the potency of the Epi stack I've been on so i don't really know whats good enough for the PCT. PLEASE HELP. thanks , and oh yeah, please recommend supps that i can buy here. thanks

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Seriously......you should have asked this question long before cycling. You need to have these things on hand prior to starting. There are loads of threads related to this.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
1) In your pct as it stand now there is no product designed for pct.

2) You should not run recreate in PCT. It is a fat burner and will interfere with you keeping gains. Fat burners should be saved until near the end or after PCT.

3) Powerfull is a good product and is helping me with PCT as we speak, but continued long term use of this product as it appears your doing will make you become less receptive to the ingredients making them useless.

4) You probably should having taken alot more time off instead of running these cycles so close together.

5) As mentioned above you should ask this stuff before you cycle not once it has begun.

Here are 2 pct regiments that you should think about.

PCT(with SERM)
-Nolva- 30/20/20/10
-Post cycle support- recommended dose
-poerfull ( natty test booster/ prolactin blocker)
-lean extreme (Cort control)

PCT( OTC)
-Post cycle support
-6-oxo began half way through PCT tapered down
-Powerfull
-Lean extreme

EPI is the only compound in your stack requiring PCT. Some people say its mild, but there are more and more threads about people getting sides because they are not taking it seriously. It is a steroid, and will shut you down in as little as three days. On top of this im sure your HTPA was out of wack when you began this cycle due to how close you ran two cycles together. So IMO you should PCT with a SERM, but the OTC pct i lined out for you would most likely be nearly as effect as a Nolva PCT. After you have ran PCT you must take some time off this time to allow your body to recover you are playing with fire running cycles so close to one another. Im not knocking you or anything man, you just gotta be careful.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Thanks man. Btw off topic, PCS is doing wonders in my PCT right now with nolva. I feel way better then with nolva alone. You guys have IMO the best OTC PCT product out.

bigcuz

Awards
thanks Nolbandet102, and dmangiarelli. You guys are right, i should have read more into this, but i didn't, which makes me a dumbass. I didn't really realize that something thats legal "EPISTANE" could have such Harsh effects as to shut down your body.

Just another quick question, what are the signs of shutdown, because i haven't taken anything in about a week, and I still get morning wood, my balls haven't shrunk, my libido is higher than it was when i started, I loss about 10lbs, gained alot of muscle. The only negatives that i am feeling is my elbows hurt. Also, I have the OCT PCT supps, and I'm starting it tonight at around 3a.m..

And one more question, In the PCT outline you say we can sub in a cortisol blocker, why can't i use recreate for that. I'm not really worried about the gains i made, because they were so high that my wrist and elbows are having problems supporting all the weight that i can lift.

Thanks for all the help, and thanks for not treating me like a dumbass just because you guys know more about this subject than i do.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Im not 100% sure how effect recreate is at blocking cort, because I havent really looked into it that much. If they claim it reduces cort then im sure it does as I trust usp labs and their products. Its just not a good idea to use stims when your body is already out of wack. Part of PCT is recovering your bodies normal metabolic rate as that is controlled by some of the same hormones that are suppressed or amplified during your cycle. I know recreate is less of a stim then most burners, but trust me it will be more effective if you just wait. Just use a traditional product like lean extreme there is less risk involved and it will give you a nice leaning effect as im sure thats what your going for with a fat burner.

Shut down is usually manifested by testicle atrophy, sexual dysfunction, mood disturbances, ect ect. It is good that you are not experiencing any of these, but that does not mean you are not shut down. People suffer differently from shut down. Blood work is the only way to know for sure. I would run your PCT then have some blood work done to be sure your ok. Get that PCT started and you should be fine good luck with all this man.