H-drol/pulsed M-drol PCT

T

tmilam

Awards
I'm planning on running a fairly heavy H-drol cycle in the near future (75/100/100/125) and was thinking about pulsing M-drol 10 mg on my workout days of M,W,F. My workouts are the full-body type based around the "20 rep squat" method. I have no problem using a SERM, but would like to get ideas of some good PCT plans from those with more knowledge/experience. BTW, this is not my 1st cycle and I have done plenty of research.

R

Rafael Brasil

Awards
man, my pct looks like a serm or two, a testbooster (tribullus, ZMA, etc), vitamins (C etc) and a libido maintenance drug (on cycle and in pct .....

Clomid: 2weeks, in two weeks of clomid you dont see side effects and clomid up your LH better than novaldex. (100mg first week, 50mg second week)

nolvadex: nolvadex is better to long use than clomid (clomid have side effects) nolva on a little dosage have great results to up test (better than clomid, but clomid up LH...clomid and nolva is better ;) )

Test booster: i use Z-force, looks good... 30 days suply ZMA tribulus, vitamins etc

Libido maintenance: i use proviron 25mg a day...my libido stay up all the cycle, but when i begin in pct, man, my libido go very high heheheh(i think clomid cause it) ....proviron is a must in every cycle if you dont run with test hehehehehe

sorry for my english...