is buying a SERM over internet illegal?

AKAmindgame

Awards
just curious because this has been an interest of mine considering its illegal without a prescription

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just curious because this has been an interest of mine considering its illegal without a prescription
It is not illegal to buy one but it is illegal for you to take one without a prescription, although possession is not a crime.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I like that!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
its not illegal if you buy a serm in the form of a research chemical in which you use on your "rat"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't illegal to purchase, but is illegal to posses, as it is possession of a prescription drug without a prescription. just as illegal as having your mom's xanax :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
its not illegal if you buy a serm in the form of a research chemical in which you use on your "rat"
What do you think the judge is going to say when you tell him about the rat. :p

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
to each his own man...if your too worried about possessing them them, then dont buy em....ill stick with what is accessible to me and what works

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The original poster asked a simple question and I answered it. You cannot obtain a prescription drug without a prescription legally. Having a lab rat has nothing to do with anything unless you have an actual, registered lab.

End of story.

</unsubscribed>

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
has anybody ever actually been questionned or "cought" after buying online?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
ive cycled about 6 times, 3 injectable and 3 oral...and ive ordered from the same lab each time...never had an issue....i think its only a problem if your ordering mass quantities of these substances...the govt could care less about the average suburbanite using a little gear....its the intent to sell that matters

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
its the intent to sell that matters
I strongly agree with this -- In my personal experience, I have never come across a consumer who suffered legal action from purchasing a SERM (or any other research chemical for that matter) from a research lab online -- This is in reference to individuals buying relatively small quantities (small enough to be associated with personal use and NOT further distribution) as these are the only types of individuals I'm acquainted with.

But, I HAVE seen individuals get crapped on hard for selling and distributing the chemicals, or in other words, the people who run the online sites (and possibly the providers of raw materials, although that is completely different discussion).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i for one would like to find a good provider for certain powders, as i'm much more attracted to transdermal than injectible

dan12

Awards
if it is legal to buy then why cant we post sources for things that sell them?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
read the disclaimer on the site you want to buy it form, in many cases, you will see that in one way or another it is illegal (for example, IR says its illegal unless you are a licensed researcher). i have not actually herd of any one on this board getting busted just for purchasing one off line though. i did however read about a thread about someone getting busted for having syringes and research peptides in his car, and i do believe he will be serving jail time(mostly because of the 100 or so syringes he had.. i think).

wyte1234

Awards
nope many research chem companies sell it to u no problem and they are domestic

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
One can legally purchase non-controlled prescription meds online from the US & Canada, as long as the individual is over 18 & has valid ID. The supply cannot exceed 90 days. The meds along with a copy of the prescription ship directly to you. Nothing illegal about it. There are very little restrictions of non-controlled prescription meds (antibiotics, SERMs, Anti Depressants). Controlled meds however are a different story.

That said, even if one had posession of a non-controlled med without a script, the punishment is a slap on the wrist, if they'd even do anything at all. Again, controlled meds are a different story. For example, it's considered much more serious, and the penalty would be much more severe to posess the original 1AD than it would be a SERM. Since 1AD is a Schedule 3 controlled substance and SERMs are not controlled.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it isn't illegal to purchase, but is illegal to posses, as it is possession of a prescription drug without a prescription. just as illegal as having your mom's xanax :D
you are 100% correct, no matter where you live. the FDA/DEA are the ones who decide and enforce illegal substances in this country, those are federal departments, therefore the law applies in ALL states.

jipper12

Awards
If a research company was busted, wouldn't the government obtain a list of all the people that purchased from the company and send out tickets in the mail?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
if it is legal to buy then why cant we post sources for things that sell them?
if it is ok to purchase SERM's online, wouldnt it be ok to talk about a place to obtain them?

jipper12

Awards
One can legally purchase non-controlled prescription meds online from the US & Canada, as long as the individual is over 18 & has valid ID. The supply cannot exceed 90 days. The meds along with a copy of the prescription ship directly to you. Nothing illegal about it. There are very little restrictions of non-controlled prescription meds (antibiotics, SERMs, Anti Depressants). Controlled meds however are a different story.

That said, even if one had posession of a non-controlled med without a script, the punishment is a slap on the wrist, if they'd even do anything at all. Again, controlled meds are a different story. For example, it's considered much more serious, and the penalty would be much more severe to posess the original 1AD than it would be a SERM. Since 1AD is a Schedule 3 controlled substance and SERMs are not controlled.
this seems better then research, all the places I see you need a prescription

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
The last time I purchased a research chem online, some one kept calling my house asking if I ran a business. The first time it was a male asking "if I could help out his little brother". The second time it was a female asking if the number was a business line. I think the feds were trying to find out if I was distributing it or not. That was only the second time that I ever purchased one, and the first time I purchased one from that particular vendor. Just goes to show that those sites are being watched.