Double checking Hdrol PCT

donkeykong

Awards
I am starting week 5 of my six week Hdrol run at 50/50/75/75/100/100 and just want to make sure I have everything lined up for PCT correct. For PCT:

Nlva 40 for 3 days and 30 for the next four, then 20/20/10.
6-oxo 300/200/100 starting in the last week of Nolva.

Retain2 double dosed starting at 10 days after last Hdrol then tapered down over four weeks.

AI's Post Cycle Support starting the day after the last Hdrol dose.

Keep taking AI's Cycle Support until I'm Out

What about something to lean up while keeping calories high? Any suggestions.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If your going to do an AI i would start after the end of your Nolva dosing, not before.

donkeykong

Awards
I was going to run 6-OXO in the last week of my nolva dosing when Nolva is low and then ramp down the 6-OXo.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i could clear up my statement, hdrol wk1-6. nolva wk7-10. AI wk11-13

taking both an AI and Nolva at the same time isnt anything i would recomend, but theres lots of opinions out there, this just happens to be mine.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me, heck maybe even too much. it's all subjective, though if you ain't an expert. which i'm not. but what you got looks good all n' all.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am starting week 5 of my six week Hdrol run at 50/50/75/75/100/100 and just want to make sure I have everything lined up for PCT correct. For PCT:

Retain2 double dosed starting at 10 days after last Hdrol then tapered down over four weeks.

That's a lot of crap to be taking for H-DROL. Massive overkill. I'm running it now, but my PCT will be a bottle of Tribulus and ZMA.

Rob Awesome

Awards

PCT looks fine, but in regards to 'leaning out' while maintaining a caloric surplus - I'd say forget about it until after the PCT. You could run Animal Cuts or Thermostat ( which I've done one of each) and they've both been beneficial, but allow your body this ample time to recover and find an equilibrium after playing with your hormones.

Good luck.

donkeykong

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions. I didnt't start making weight gains until this past week which was the last week of 75mgs dosing, but all lifts have been rising since week 2. I recomped for the first 3 weeks keeping my Kcals about 200 above maint, but now am taking full advantage of the last couple weeks and have upped the Kcals another 300. I love this stuff.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hdrol is mite... u mite not even nolva., the only reason i took nolva is bc iwas scared of gyno... but i ran it at 40 20 20 10 and oxo 100 300 600 300 100

zach579

zach579

Awards
i heard hdrol doesnt synthesize into estrogen nor will it cause you to stop producing test. if this is true one would only need to run a liver support. correct?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
On my hdrol cycle(s), my PCT was setup like this, and i still went overkill in my eyes, but i like to be on the safer side.

PCT:
stoked (4caps/day)
I3C (600mg ed)
Lean xtreme (3caps/day starting on day 15)
6-oxo (taper down , starting in week 4 300/200/100/100),

**although i have seen some say taper up with the 6-oxo??

That's a lot of crap to be taking for H-DROL. Massive overkill. I'm running it now, but my PCT will be a bottle of Tribulus and ZMA.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard hdrol doesnt synthesize into estrogen nor will it cause you to stop producing test. if this is true one would only need to run a liver support. correct?
That is incorrect it will cause your body to stop producing test.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my hdrol cycle(s), my PCT was setup like this, and i still went overkill in my eyes, but i like to be on the safer side.

PCT:
stoked (4caps/day)
I3C (600mg ed)
Lean xtreme (3caps/day starting on day 15)
6-oxo (taper down , starting in week 4 300/200/100/100),

**although i have seen some say taper up with the 6-oxo??
That looks like a solid pct bro.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think PCS and 6oxo would be enough, hell PCS alone would probaly be enough. i dont think this is a PCT you need to go overboard on.

PCS week 1-4
6oxo week 2-5

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I guess...my cycle was pretty heavy so Im goin to be ont he safer side, but good luck!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
interesting that people seem to prefer the OTC method over SERM.

If i'm not mistaken, SERM = $60(ish)...at least that's what I got my Torem for (i think? been a while, lol)

PCS + 6oxo = $80-100

for hdrol especially, wouldn't all you need is a solid dosing of torm/nolva to get your body back to normal? Or am i confused?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
to be honest, the first time I did H-drol, I did NO PCT at ALL, and I was fine...Im doin Nolva this time to be safe, and I threw in some extra sides haha, but everyone is different

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
to be honest, the first time I did H-drol, I did NO PCT at ALL, and I was fine...Im doin Nolva this time to be safe, and I threw in some extra sides haha, but everyone is different

did you keep all your gains?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting that people seem to prefer the OTC method over SERM.

If i'm not mistaken, SERM = $60(ish)...at least that's what I got my Torem for (i think? been a while, lol)

PCS + 6oxo = $80-100

for hdrol especially, wouldn't all you need is a solid dosing of torm/nolva to get your body back to normal? Or am i confused?
Some peoplewill have nothing to do with a SERM some are afraid to order it over the internet. It is also toxic to the liver so more and more are turning to OTC PCT. I still believe in SERM and also OTC PCT depends on the cycle and I think having a SERM is always your best bet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
did you keep all your gains?
about 75%...right after the cycle I went to Mexico and that was 4 days of 100% deliberated alcoholism, but then I dieted hard and I've always lifted hard, so I guess that payed off. I just finished my 5 week cycle of H-drol yesterday, started PCT this morning...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Some peoplewill have nothing to do with a SERM some are afraid to order it over the internet. It is also toxic to the liver so more and more are turning to OTC PCT. I still believe in SERM and also OTC PCT depends on the cycle and I think having a SERM is always your best bet.
I'm about to say to hell with this oral B.S. and move to the big boy stuff:bow28:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
I am going to try M-Drol and I bought 6-oxo for PCT. What should the proper stacking and doseage be for these two products... I see alot of people doing 50/50/50/75/75 for H-Drol. or M-Drol.

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Starting my Cycle

I am going to try M-Drol and I bought 6-oxo for PCT. What should the proper stacking and doseage be for these two products... I see alot of people doing 50/50/50/75/75 for H-Drol. or M-Drol.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest.:bruce1::bruce1:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
is 6 OXO all that you are going to use for PCT??????

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I really hope your doing more than that for pct. You need a SERM along with Post Cycle Support and the 6 oxo for pct. There is a special going on for m-drol and Post Cycle Support going on now should be back in stock at any time now.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/post-cycle-support-m-drol-stack.html

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I havent done m-drol, but i have done h-drol. I know that m-drol is a stronger PH. I would definitely suggest a SERM, and PCS, etc. For my hdrol cycle i did a minimum of the following for my PCT...

PCS
6-oxo
I3C
Lean Xtreme
Trib Test Extreme
(had a spare bottle, and it contains goodies like divanil, etc)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent done m-drol, but i have done h-drol. I know that m-drol is a stronger PH. I would definitely suggest a SERM, and PCS, etc. For my hdrol cycle i did a minimum of the following for my PCT...

PCS
6-oxo
I3C
Lean Xtreme
Trib Test Extreme
(had a spare bottle, and it contains goodies like divanil, etc)
That is a good looking pct for h-drol bro.:)

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

did no one catch that this guy wants to run M-Drol at 50/50/50/75/75???? isn't M-Drol an SD clone? wouldn't that high of a dosage like kill you?! lol..

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
did no one catch that this guy wants to run M-Drol at 50/50/50/75/75???? isn't M-Drol an SD clone? wouldn't that high of a dosage like kill you?! lol..
i heard that the latest bunch of M-drol is bad...i might be wrong though

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard that the latest bunch of M-drol is bad...i might be wrong though

which batch, and where u hear it from.

i mean i didnt get much in the sense of gains in mine sooo

and it was P8353 E0112

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really think he means h-drol that would be total insanity torun m-drol that way.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I really think he means h-drol that would be total insanity torun m-drol that way.
yah i figured too, until i saw him say "h-drol...OR m-drol" --probably just a typo tho. i like to be dramatic. hahaha

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
which batch, and where u hear it from.

i mean i didnt get much in the sense of gains in mine sooo

and it was P8353 E0112
im not totally positive, my friend told me not to buy M-drol because some people were getting bad sides and no gains, ill ask him to post the link on here

simonrr

Awards
guys...

i can not find 6-oxo anywhere. i have looked on 7 different sites and it is "out of stock" everywhere....any thoughts on this?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
guys...

i can not find 6-oxo anywhere. i have looked on 7 different sites and it is "out of stock" everywhere....any thoughts on this?
Vitamin Shoppe always has 6OXO