- 04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
So I'm still gathering pieces for my upcoming havoc cycle. I go to a canadian pharmacy website to order some nolva and some finasteride. Website is really nice, very well put together, professional, etc. I call to check out customer service to be extra safe and everything seemed legit. So I buy the stuff.
A week later and I have no shipping or tracking info. I call again and they give me a number. I enter it in the usps website and it says that my parcel has been dropped off for shipping from MUMBAI!
LOL ****ing MUMBAI! Great. Now I get to worry if my stuff is going to kill me, do what it's supposed to do, or give me an extra testicle. crap.
- 04-28-2008, 06:40 PM
- 04-28-2008, 06:45 PM
04-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh jeez... This has happened to me once before. I did not use the stuff I bought because I was a bit concerned. Luckily, I found a great RS site and the rest is history.
I sold the stuff to a friend of mine and he used it with great, GREAT results! Man, that sucks for me!
Similar Forum Threads
- By tim1985 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:07 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:57 PM
- By Nullifidian in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 25Last Post: 03-19-2006, 11:05 AM
- By The_Bishop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2005, 11:22 AM