The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Arrow The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack


    AM Members,

    We are proud to announce the completion of This stack maximizes LH & FSH secretion and enhances testicular sensitivity for the maximum testosterone increase. This is perfect for PCT, or general performance enhancement.


    Here is a brief rundown of what each product does -

    1. Sustain Alpha causes the LH & FSH “release” from the pituitary by suppressing and blocking estrogen at the receptor with 7,8 Benzoflavone and Resveratrol.

    with its high content of tocotrienols, helps increase the concentration of LH & FSH in the pituitary for a strong “burst” during LH & FSH release. Toco-8 also enhances the testes sensitivity to LH.


    3. further amplifies the testosterone response from Sustain alpha by increasing the testes ability to create testosterone. By reducing cortisol, EndoAmp protects the testicular leydig cells, increases the testicular steroidogenic enzyme concentration, and enhances steroid-to-enzyme association. EndoAmp creates the perfect environment for testicular steroidogenesis – aka testosterone creation.

    With our complete Testosterone Recovery Stack for 119.99 you get enough of each product to last 30 days (that saves you $15).

    Plus, with the forum discount of “SPONSOR10” you can save an additional 10%!

    And remember, all orders over $150 get FREE 2-3 day shipping! (within the US only)

    -Pp

    A visual schematic


  2. New Member
    Messenger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    13399

    Reputation

    Looks very useful.

    Would the Toco-8 and EndoAmp be similarly beneficial to use with Dermacrine? Or do you feel there is the most synergy with Sustain Alpha?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Looks very useful.

    Would the Toco-8 and EndoAmp be similarly beneficial to use with Dermacrine? Or do you feel there is the most synergy with Sustain Alpha?
    You can use Toco-8 and EndoAmp with Dermacrine for additional benefits, but Sustain is what’s targeted for PCT.

    Dermacrine has high amounts of DHEA and pregnenolone and this can inhibit natural testosterone production.

    -Pp
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Messenger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    13399

    Reputation

    Yep, I have used both Dermacrine and Sustain before. What I was wondering is whether the inclusion of DHEA and Pregnenolone lessens the need for the EndoAmp.

    For example for a lean bulk, would it be more productive to run Phyto Test with Dermacrine followed by the Test Recovery Stack, or would Endo Amp and Toco8 still have a beneficial effect alongside Dermacrine?
  5. New Member
    Messenger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    13399

    Reputation

    Sorry, I just realized this is specifically a PCT thread, so maybe I should be asking this in the Primordial section?
  6. Registered User
    TheNoid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So what is this gonna cost around $500 a month??.
    Try reading:

    With our complete Testosterone Recovery Stack for 119.99 you get enough of each product to last 30 days (that saves you $15).
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Try reading:

    Oops...I will put my foot in my mouth now!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Yep, I have used both Dermacrine and Sustain before. What I was wondering is whether the inclusion of DHEA and Pregnenolone lessens the need for the EndoAmp.

    For example for a lean bulk, would it be more productive to run Phyto Test with Dermacrine followed by the Test Recovery Stack, or would Endo Amp and Toco8 still have a beneficial effect alongside Dermacrine?
    Yeah, EndoAmp would best be saved for after Dermacrine durring the PCT with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

    -Pp
  9. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    :-)

    -Pp
  10. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    Just wanted to drop a quick report on this stack of 3.
    Toco-8: it is a tasteless powder able to be eated right out of the measuring scoop or it does mix easily w/ water or juice.
    EndoAMP: same as above !
    Sustain Alpha: Lot#2300. using 5 pumps, like a lotion which dries rapidly without stickyness when applied dry. When right out of the shower it takes longer. The product has an interesting odifferous emination - its a smell I can't yet describe and has taken me a while to get used to. No one I know has said anything to me about being "smelly" so I'm assuming its just something the user experiences since its on my chest right under my nose.

    The combo has so far been a positve impact at reducing my fatigue / grey moods and thats nice
  11. Registered User
    TheNoid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Just wanted to drop a quick report on this stack of 3.
    Toco-8: it is a tasteless powder able to be eated right out of the measuring scoop or it does mix easily w/ water or juice.
    EndoAMP: same as above !
    Sustain Alpha: Lot#2300. using 5 pumps, like a lotion which dries rapidly without stickyness when applied dry. When right out of the shower it takes longer. The product has an interesting odifferous emination - its a smell I can't yet describe and has taken me a while to get used to. No one I know has said anything to me about being "smelly" so I'm assuming its just something the user experiences since its on my chest right under my nose.

    The combo has so far been a positve impact at reducing my fatigue / grey moods and thats nice
    Cool, how old are you scooter? If you dont mind me asking of course...

    Also stacking in PCT or just a solo stack?
  12. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    In my profile is all the data but to make it easy I just turned 42 this month. Yes, I'm stacking these in PCT after a 5 wk Havoc /AH-89 PH cycle.

    The powders also mixed well in my oatmeal .......mmm yummy.
    Last edited by scoooter; 03-25-2008 at 09:04 AM. Reason: add info
  13. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    In my profile is all the data but to make it easy I just turned 42 this month. Yes, I'm stacking these in PCT after a 5 wk Havoc /AH-89 PH cycle.

    The powders also mixed well in my oatmeal .......mmm yummy.
    :-)

    -Pp
  14. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    This stuff has been great ! to summarize....like the song says "The boys are back in town" (Thin Lizzy)
  15. Registered User
    TheNoid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    This stuff has been great ! to summarize....like the song says "The boys are back in town" (Thin Lizzy)
    Lol, same way I felt.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)



    I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Registered User
    TheNoid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Very good info...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    ... and if you notice, his T levels went up while LH/FSH declined. This suggests that his testicular sensitivity was improved – exactly what the Toco-8 is designed to do.

    -Pp
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    1141118

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    ... and if you notice, his T levels went up while LH/FSH declined. This suggests that his testicular sensitivity was improved – exactly what the Toco-8 is designed to do.

    -Pp
    I loved the regulare sustain, i cant wait to try the sustain alpha. Products are looking good PP!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. New Member
    coolbreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    EJL:
    how much do those panels cost? It would be good to find an inexpensive lab for regular testing of different protocols.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)



    I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled!
  21. New Member
    Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    www.salivatest.com. Based out of Beaverton, OR. Great company. ZRT Labs.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    www.salivatest.com. Based out of Beaverton, OR. Great company. ZRT Labs.
    Just to clarify, these EJ's tests where done with blood so we could have the most accurate measurement of Testosterone, LH and FSH.

    -Pp
  23. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Primordial Performance kicks all kinds of ass!!!!!








    Sorry, I am a big fan.
  24. New Member
    coolbreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Just to clarify, these EJ's tests where done with blood so we could have the most accurate measurement of Testosterone, LH and FSH.

    -Pp
    Ok, so then how far off can saliva testing be?
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The saliva testing is supposed to be as accurate as blood tests, but a lot of people don't believe that.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Ok, so then how far off can saliva testing be?

    Saliva testing only tests for free Tesosterone, not total testosterone like blood testing.

    It also cant test for LH or FSH.

    -Pp
  27. New Member
    coolbreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    So in general, not just for guys coming off a cycle or HRT, but anyone over 40 who shows low Test levels - this stack would work for I guess?

    Would this stack be able to increase the set-point of endogenous production such that when the PP stack is completed the Test levels stay elevated or does one need to cycle on these items continuously?

    (obviously blood work will show what each person needs to do, but in general I mean)

    Thanks!
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hard to say. my blood tests were a month after stopping sustain, so for me my set point was higher obviously. I suppose like many other things it depends on the individual. especially though I think if you can also use the extra hormones to drop unncessary bodyfat it can help make a permanent change
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. New Member
    coolbreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?
    Testosterone Reference ranges used by LabCorp -

    Reference Interval Male:
    20-29 years: 9.3-26.5 pg/mL
    30-39 years: 8.7-25.1 pg/mL
    40-49 years: 6.8-21.5 pg/mL
    50-59 years: 7.2-24.0 pg/mL
    >60 years: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL

    Testosterone Reference ranges used by Quest Laboratories

    Hormone Conventional / normal Optimal
    Free Testosterone 50-210 pg/ml 150-210 pg/ml
    Estradiol 0-60 pg/ml 15-30 pg/ml
    Total Testosterone 260-1000 ng/dl 500-1000 ng/dl

    Other ranges -

    Free Testosterone (Bioavailable Testosterone):
    Adult Male Reference Interval
    Free Testosterone:
    1-9 years: < 6 pg/ml
    10-18 years: 0.6-159 pg/ml
    19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/ml
    % Free Testosterone: 1.6-2.9%

    Estrone E1 1.5-6.5ng/dL (55-240pmol/L)
    Estradiol E2 10-50pg/ml (37-184pmol/L)
    5alpha- DHT 30-100ng/ml (1.0-3.4nmol/L)
    Testosterone (10.4-34.7 nmol/L)
    DHEA-S 280-640 ug/dL----- 2-6mg/L
    Pregnenolone 10-200 ng/dL
    DHEA 1.5-6 ug/L (42-290 ug/dL)
    Androstenediol 2-3 ug/L (in young men)
    Androstenediol .3-1.2 ng/ml


    -Pp
  31. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Ok, thanks. How do you guys know how to read Hormone Panels? I mean, beside the general I'd like to understand more detail the relationship between total, free, bioavailable, shbg, etc - I've seen numbers all over the place and its hard to get clarity. any reference books? Or a thread here perhaps?
    Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Its good to know what the numbers mean. However, I've run the testosterone recovery stack as a PCT and went by reaction since I didn't have any pre-cycle blood work done so there was no baseline for comparason. All that being said the stack had a significant benefit upon my 42 yo. well being. In general the stack lifted my depression / lethargy and kinda "woke" me up again. I knew that I had loss of libedo and this stack had a positive impact on that and brought it back much more quickly than other methods I've tried in the past. I felt the most enhancement using the Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day. I tapered this off to two pumps a day when the supply was running low so I could extend it. I experimented by skipping a few days to see if I would notice being "off" of it but those effects were not pronouced. What I did notice was when when I went back "on" after skipping a couple days the effects were there again. The only neg comment I have is that I had to pay attention to not expose by contact my wife or kids so I wore a shirt constently but the effects made it worth it.
    You dont have to worry so much about the transfer of ingredients in Sustain since there are no hormones in it like Dermacrine.

    Remember, its only benzoflavone and resveratrol. Any secondary rub off would be about the same as them eating a serving of grapes or passionflowers.

    -Pp
  33. New Member
    DMAC10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    www.salivatest.com. Based out of Beaverton, OR. Great company. ZRT Labs.

    How much do these test cost?

    Looks like something I would be interested in to use between my 2 checkups per year.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DMAC10 View Post
    How much do these test cost?

    Looks like something I would be interested in to use between my 2 checkups per year.
    They are about $150 through ZRT labs.

    -Pp
  35. New Member
    DMAC10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    They are about $150 through ZRT labs.

    -Pp

    Thanks
    I may be makeing a phone call,
  36. Registered User
    TheNoid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Sigh, I need to come off cycle to actually be able to use this stack!
  37. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    225

    Reputation

    PP

    I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

    Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

    Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

    p.s. never did a cycle in my life
  38. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    PP

    I got natural low test levels (397) and mid range free t. My e2 is low.

    Would Sustain Alpha not be good as it decreases estrogen?

    Or is there other stuff in it which can raise my test levels?

    p.s. never did a cycle in my life
    Weve noticed through testing that if your E2 levels (or overall estrogen) is low, the Sustain wont bring it any lower. In fact, it may even bring E2 up by increasing testosterone. So it appears to have a balancing effect depending on where you start.

    -Pp
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    564

    Reputation

  40. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    40% off all orders for the next 48hrs folks...

    Save 40% off ALL PRODUCTS until 7/11/08 - 12:00pm

    This is valid for the Testosterone Recovery Stack too...

    -Pp
    Great deal. Used Sustain for pct from superdrol cycle. I followed the sustain up with DTH [deisel test] my total test came in around 340. I am running epi tren now. Will adding taco and endo amp make a diffrence in total test. Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:58 AM
  3. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
  4. testosterone recovery stack
    By newbie arnie in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in