I think I finally have it down?

F

FLfinest81

Awards
Here is my PCT: Please feel free to comment and I would appreciate any advice. This is my first cycle and wanted to make sure I have this down right. I just finished up four weeks of Decabolen (Superdrol, halodrol, phera plex).

-Liqui Nolv (20mg/ml- 60ml)= 1ML = 20mg?????
1 week: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
2 week: 20, everyday
3 week: 10, everyday
4 week: 10, everyday
-unsure if i should bump week three and four to 20mg???

-Post Cycle Support (2 in the am, 2 in the pm)
-Hyperdrol (4 caps a day)
-Mass FX (4 caps a day)
-Retain 2 (1-2 caps a day)

Take nolva before bed?

-LiverCare

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
it looks perfect man, good luck with your sex drive because its going to disappear on you for awhile lol.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
Good thing i'm waiting until marriage.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Good thing i'm waiting until marriage.

Cheers to you on that bro. Your sex drive should only suffer for 2 weeks or so. I am about to start my PCT at the end of march. PCT is always a tough time for me mentally. I can handle the sex drive decrease but I tend to fall into a depression for a bit and going to the gym is like pulling teeth.

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Cheers to you on that bro. Your sex drive should only suffer for 2 weeks or so. I am about to start my PCT at the end of march. PCT is always a tough time for me mentally. I can handle the sex drive decrease but I tend to fall into a depression for a bit and going to the gym is like pulling teeth.

I to get a small hit of depression after cycles, only depression that effects me mentally not physically.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I'm hoping to avoid the "depression" during post cycle. I heard that Hyperdrol puts you in a "great" mood and all that. What causes the depression, losing weight, etc? Is it not possible to gain even more weight during pct, with proper diet?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to avoid the "depression" during post cycle. I heard that Hyperdrol puts you in a "great" mood and all that. What causes the depression, losing weight, etc? Is it not possible to gain even more weight during pct, with proper diet?
Well I am on Test and Tren and once you stop using your lifts go down, you lose stamina and mental focus in the gym. Basically for me when I am on cycle I love lifting because of how much progress you make each session. When I get off gains come to a halt, in fact some is lost and you feel like you are regressing in the gym. Plus test makes me feel generally more positive, like an animal.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up four weeks of Decabolen (Superdrol, halodrol, phera plex).
Pct looks pretty good i personally would go 40/30/20/10. It just seems to me that a 40-20 drop is pretty significant. I dont have any support for this but especially with the nature of what you have been taking, i would more concerned about my pct than lets say if i had just done halo or epi stand alone, ya know?

Also, gains? sides? did you run a log anywhere?. These new combo pills have me intrigued.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
Pct looks pretty good i personally would go 40/30/20/10. It just seems to me that a 40-20 drop is pretty significant. I dont have any support for this but especially with the nature of what you have been taking, i would more concerned about my pct than lets say if i had just done halo or epi stand alone, ya know?

Also, gains? sides? did you run a log anywhere?. These new combo pills have me intrigued.

I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I am going on day three of my PCT and so far I am not feeling too well. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this after going off cycle and if this is normal???? Yesterday, I got really sick in the stomach and threw up a couple times last night. Today i have been really worn out, no appetite whatsoever. I felt extremely weak today. Hopefully, this will change tomorrow. I did eat out last night, maybe it was the food? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You did a super, phera, halo combo for your first cycle WTF???
Props dude, you've got some bolts. How much did you gain? And yea your pct looks fine, a bit overkill but you should be fine(maybe add some creatine mono). Also nolva has a half life of 7-9 days!! so it doesn't matter when you take it.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too.
:jaw:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF 32lbs!!!!!
Bro future I love your avy man!! Ritalin's for pussies lol...........

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also to the OP, If you weigh in at a measly 139lbs you have no business doing designer steroids in the first place. That's a cop-out IMO someone looking for a short cut. And if you were that Fing clueless about diet, training ext. in the first place. No matter what kind of pct you do you'll never keep those gains. But have fun waiting till marriage to have sex, because chicks aren't looking for 139lb virgins!! What if you don't get married!! Some people lol.........LMFAO

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I was joking about the comment on marriage. Anyway what do you know about what girls want anyway? I could bang more girls if i only weighed 90 pounds. LOL. Well see how much of that weight I will keep.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was joking about the comment on marriage. Anyway what do you know about what girls want anyway? I could bang more girls if i only weighed 90 pounds. LOL. Well see how much of that weight I will keep.
I doubt that was a joke little guy, cause what I do know about girls (at least from your sister) is that they don't what to see a flaccid 130lber naked!! And if you couldn't get up to a higher weight that 139lbs naturaly what do you think your body's going to do when you go back to that natural state, only this time with increased blood lipid levels and suppressed test smart guy???:rofl:

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I doubt that was a joke little guy, cause what I do know about girls (at least from your sister) is that they don't what to see a flaccid 130lber naked!! And if you couldn't get up to a higher weight that 139lbs naturaly what do you think your body's going to do when you go back to that natural state, only this time with increased blood lipid levels and suppressed test smart guy???:rofl:

a sister joke?? lol, how old are you? Now i know you don't get any play from any ladies. BTW, You must be over 21 to be on this thread.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a sister joke?? lol, how old are you? Now i know you don't get any play from any ladies. BTW, You must be over 21 to be on this thread.
Haha, good come back there tiny LMFAO.... I'm two years younger than you, "All Natural", 4inches taller and 30lbs heavier at 6%bf. But that's all posted on my avy, wow you are smart, and it only took you a day to come up with that. What ingenius posts will you have next for me there big guy lol......:rofl:

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I'm thinking of a really good one, i'll let you know when i think of one.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a really good one, i'll let you know when i think of one.
Good, I'll try to contain myself until then Einstein:yawn:

How much weight have you lost so far tiny??
Hey if you drink a gallon of water and weigh yourself before you piss you'll, to quote you, be "tipping the scales" at a jaw dropping 177lbs!!!:jaw: Man your really getting there now..LMFAO...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(still laughing)......................................................................Nope I'm done...................................................................................................................................................................................Ok now I'm done...........................................:rofl:........................

F

FLfinest81

Awards
i dropped to 117. I think my IQ even dropped after reading your comments.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It took you an hour and a half to come up with that? Wow lol...........

F

FLfinest81

Awards
i was too busy watching my weight drop. I'm all skin and bone now, but i can still beat your @ss. that one only took me ten minutes.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Short and Tiny but still has a mouth lol...good for you! I can pm you my address and you can put that mouth of yours to some use?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only have a brother dude, but he used to have long hair. Aw no don't tell me you Aw lol.......Short, Tiny and nasty LMFAO

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK tiny, you have clearly out whited me with your superior intellect yet again. And it only took you two days to come up with that. You sir are a true master lol......

F

FLfinest81

Awards
still at 167, stopped pct over a week ago, (two week pct total) so far only lost three pounds, if i keep losing weight at this rate, jeez....thought i was going to lose it all????? Should I stop eating to help me lose it faster hate4theweak??