PCT question

MarcoPollo

Awards
Hi All.

Can Post-Cycle ( By PowerLab) and Cycle Support by ( Anabolic Innovations ) be taken for PCT together? I will also use Sustain Alpha by ( Primordial Performance )

is this too much? will be cycling pro-hormone Havoc. Do I also need a SERM? or are the above products enough?

thank you.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I am interested in the answers you get - I am in the same boat.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Hi All.

Can Post-Cycle ( By PowerLab) and Cycle Support by ( Anabolic Innovations ) be taken for post cycle therapy together? I will also use Sustain Alpha by ( Primordial Performance )

is this too much? will be cycling pro-hormone Havoc. Do I also need a SERM? or are the above products enough?

thank you.

I'm not entirely familiar with Post-Cycle, but that combination sounds fine.. I would either go with PCS OR the Sustain -- you could run them both if you really wanted to but it would be both pricey and (probably) unnecessary..

Some people advocate a SERM, but it's typically in regards to more suppressive compounds.. I don't recommend it here -- Actually, I think PCS was designed specifically to follow Havoc/Epi Cycles.. so that would be a good choice..

Also, I would pick up a good cort-control as well as an AI compound to run in conjunction with the ones you initially mentioned (I think Post-Cycle has TB's and all that business in it)..

So, PCS or Sustain, Post-Cycle, an AI, and a Cort-Control.. if you want to run the risk of getting an rx serm, just substitute it for the PCS and Sustain.. pretty much up to you -- hope that helped a bit

MarcoPollo

Awards
I'm not entirely familiar with Post-Cycle, but that combination sounds fine.. I would either go with PCS OR the Sustain -- you could run them both if you really wanted to but it would be both pricey and (probably) unnecessary..

Some people advocate a SERM, but it's typically in regards to more suppressive compounds.. I don't recommend it here -- Actually, I think PCS was designed specifically to follow Havoc/Epi Cycles.. so that would be a good choice..

Also, I would pick up a good cort-control as well as an AI compound to run in conjunction with the ones you initially mentioned (I think Post-Cycle has TB's and all that business in it)..

So, PCS or Sustain, Post-Cycle, an AI, and a Cort-Control.. if you want to run the risk of getting an rx serm, just substitute it for the PCS and Sustain.. pretty much up to you -- hope that helped a bit

Thank you Buddy!
It did help :) and I will try to get some cort-control and AI. I will pick Post-cycle instead of Sustain for now because like you say it was made for following a havoc cycle...

I know the post cycle by (powerlab ) I will take last week of the cycle for maybe 3 weeks....? and the cort and AI right after the cycle is over correct?

Thanks for the help again.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
since it is milder you could stick with anabolic innovations cycle support and post cycle support.

you could look into something like 6 oxo as well, but get trione its cheaper. exact same compound. it's a great anti estrogen to combine with post cycle support.

Also, someone suggested I look into alpha drive xl for my post cycle, so i ordered that as well. seems to be helping but im only on day 2 so not much info there. my post cycle was for halodrol 50, good luck!

MarcoPollo

Awards
since it is milder you could stick with anabolic innovations cycle support and post cycle support.

you could look into something like 6 oxo as well, but get trione its cheaper. exact same compound. it's a great anti estrogen to combine with post cycle support.

Also, someone suggested I look into alpha drive xl for my post cycle, so i ordered that as well. seems to be helping but im only on day 2 so not much info there. my post cycle was for halodrol 50, good luck!
Cool bro, thanks for that input. Good luck with your cycle :)
I think I got enough info to run a nice cycle and PCT. The only thing I am not so 100% about is a SERM. I think it's a good idea jsut in case. I will not start the cycle for another couple of months because now I am using Phyto-Testosterone.

I think you should use ( Liver Longer ) It is a good way to protect your liver from all the toxins.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
the serm is never a bad idea, you could always just get one on hand, and only use it if you feel you need it. But yeah no problem, glad i could help ya!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

x2 on everything ProAnabolics just said here. I really like the idea of running trione with POST Cycle Support. I think it would a great combo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6