PCT for RPN's Havoc

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on purchasing AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support. It's been said that the Trans-Resveratrol in PCS is a SERM in itself, so would it really be necessary to fork up the extra $50+ for something like Nolva? I did do a forum search, but the threads didn't have many replies. I'm looking for more than just one opinion. It'd be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I'd like to run a full month (30 days) supply of Havoc. I'll be in the gym, Monday through Friday. At least 1-1/2 hours each day.

Where's Dsade when you need him!?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol taking in consideration the time it is, my best guess is that hes sleeping. he might not look/act/talk human but he is. ;)
It's 3:24am here... thinking of heading to bed, but sleeping at night has always been a problem for me. I really do think I have insomnia. It'd be nice to get some samples of Somnidren-GH or USP PowerFULL to help aid my sleep. ;)

I'm sure that Dsade would be able to answer this question better than anybody else, but a variety of opinions is always nice to have.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its 1:28 here i also suffer froom insomnia. i forgot to take my 2 lean dreams and 3 caps of 1-carboxy today before bed. if i take them now i might wake up till 11-12 am lol

and on the havoc thing, i was going to do some havoc but i only had on hand some clomid(i get with really bad mood while on clomid) so i decided to not get some till i get some torem

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its 1:28 here i also suffer froom insomnia. i forgot to take my 2 lean dreams and 3 caps of 1-carboxy today before bed. if i take them now i might wake up till 11-12 am lol

and on the havoc thing, i was going to do some havoc but i only had on hand some clomid(i get with really bad mood while on clomid) so i decided to not get some till i get some torem
Where you from?

I've always been a 'night owl.' I can't get to sleep until really late at night / very early in the morning, then I end up sleeping in so late. I've always had trouble with sleeping. I used to wake up several times throughout the night. I plan on getting checked by a doctor once I get health insurance again. If I have insomnia, then I'm gonna be sure to get something for it. It'd be nice to get some decent hours of sleep for a change. I usually can go a whole day while running on 3-4 hours of sleep, but it'd be nice to get a full 7 or 8 hours of sleep. I've never done that before.

From what I've seen debated, Trans-Resveratrol (AI PCS) is a SERM. The active in Havoc is an aromatase inhibitor, which would help fend off any estrogenic effects. Some people would probably still argue that, without a hardcore SERM of some sort, you risk losing your gains. But wouldn't it be much cheaper to just buy a bottle of AX's Retain2?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im from AZ, well the problem is that if your goign to do a complete cycle (not a pulse) theres a slight chance of being able to get back to normal with out the aid of a serm(dont take my word for it, its what i have come in conclusion to others people logs and anecdotal experience of some friends.) ill rather wait some more time and get torem and run a cycle and know for sure that im ready to cover all aspects of PCT, i have had bad experiences with bad PCT and i didnt like it

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i have had bad experiences with bad PCT and i didnt like it
braaaaaaaaaaains and puuuuuuuuuuussy don't cut it for pct Zombie? Shocking :)

Yall's discussion is another very informative one though, I've got a sealed bottle waiting for a rainy day and it's good to get as much reading as possible done ahead of time.

And on a side note, just got to see about 50 cheerleaders say that they don't stay up late so "they can do it early." Thank you Early Show for bringing back the double entendre.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on purchasing AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support. It's been said that the Trans-Resveratrol in PCS is a SERM in itself, so would it really be necessary to fork up the extra $50+ for something like Nolva?
Yep...still necessary, IMO.