Son of a B*ITCH I'm gonna have tits

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I ordered my post cycle on Monday, I had it 2 day air from Fed Ex. It hasn't come yet. I have only gotten an e mail from nutraplanet saying "thanks for the order." I have yet to get a "we shipped your order" e mail. On top of that, no ****ing tracking number, so I have no idea what's going on, all I know is nutraplanet has my money as of the 20th, so if my post cycle doesn't come tomorrow, that means my cycle ends saturday and no post cycle til monday, IF it even ****ing comes then. im gonna have to buy all my **** twice cuz im not going without proper post cycle. Asking for a 2 day air package within 5 days isn't that much to ask.

My order in "my accounts" says it's (pending) that better ****ing mean it's on the way, not waiting to clear to be shipped on Monday, sorry for the lanuage, sorry for *****ing, but for real this is horrible, i need my post cycle. I don't need tits and suppression.

Anyone who has ordered here before have any information on this? does this happen all the time? I see not to bother getting anything 2nd day air, can't wait to tell fed ex to just re route the order up their ass if they can't get it to me by tomorrow.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to get pissed... Planning in advance is a MUST when it comes to cycles, and more importantly, your health.

What item(s) did you order for your post cycle therapy?

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I work at a ****ing health store, i have everything I could possibly need on hand. Asking for a 2 day air order in a week is more then enough time. I don't want to buy it all for 10 bucks more from my work when I can order it here cheaper. I assumed like every other website I ever ordered from it would be a quick and easy thing to do.

I'm not directing the anger at you, I understand having the post cycle on hand is advised. I've read it many times over. Just angry at the situation, and because I have NO contact information, no tracking number, no nothing.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Ordered Alpha Drive XL, Post Cycle Support and Trione. Order number 11480.

It's my post cycle for a 30 day of Halodrol 50, I have 2 tablets left, they are 50 mg's so I'm gonna split them and take 25 mg a day to extend my cycle until Monday and hope my order comes.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
In my business 2 day shipping never means 2 day shipping.Next day air is never next day.It will always take 1 day to recieve order,then another day to get it ready for shipping,then a day to ship to destination.Thats not include if your order falls in between a Saturday or Sunday which you would have to add 1-2 days.It sucks and in a way misleading but it happens.Sucks that you have to cut your cycle short because of it.If it was me and I had more of what you are taking currently I would extend the cycle a few days.Good luck.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
In any business, a 2 day shipping should be 48 hours to 72 hours. When ordered on a monday, it should be closer to 48. This is the only site I've had this happen with, massnutrition get everything to me in 2 days, ifast400 is always within 1 to 2 days. even bb.com has always gotten my orders to me very prompt.

I understand what your saying though, as I have a close friend who works for UPS, and things happen. It may not even be nutraplanets fault, coulda been fed ex's to. I just am mad I have no idea whats going on.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
dude,
the alpha drive is not in stock right now, and thats whats holding you up. If i were you i would contact Nutra through the costumer support email or even call them tomorrow and have then either drop the alpha drive or switch to a better natty test booster. Alpha Drive has received some pretty poor reviews anyhow. Anyways sorry to hear about your situation and good luck with whatever you end up doing.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
It said in stock when I ordered, good point though, but an e mail saying "hey were outta alpha drive xl, so were just gonna not send your order for a few weeks til we get some" woulda been nice of nutraplanet. Well when my boobs come in ill up load some pics for everyone.

I'm gonna end up buying everything twice now, so much for saving money.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You can always cancel the order to if its still pending. Just do a google search for nutraplanet telephone number and call them bright and early. They are pretty helpful and I dont think you will have any problems.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
live and learn, should have everything ON HAND before u begin ANY cycle

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Thats why you should always have everything you need before you start..... Live and learn ;)
I in deed have live and learned DW, and I have learned the Methyl 1 D and liquid Methyl Masterdrol stack is about as anabolic as horse piss. Although with my discount I didn't waste much money. The only Legal Gear product I liked was Methyl Masterdrol (rip). I can't rip ya for that one. At work I have deterred so many people from buying LG products I can't even begin to imagine how much business they've lost, and sold them ones that actually help them. LG will still make money and that's fine, so long as it's not from my customers.

Found out my buddy has left over Nolva from his last cycle, so looks like i might be ok, but seriously nutraplanet better get my **** here

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have tits? Wanna go camping?

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
You're going to have tits? Wanna go camping?
Yeah lets go camping, maybe nutraplanets upcoming easter theme is to hide your package somewhere in North America. Maybe we'll stumble across it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about playing "hide the package". Word to momma!

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
wtf does "pending" mean, does that mean it has yet to be shipped outta the warehouse? If that's the case, how do I cancel my order? I cant even find a phone number for nutraplanet, just their little message box, which couldnt be anymore useless right now.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
wtf does "pending" mean, does that mean it has yet to be shipped outta the warehouse? If that's the case, how do I cancel my order? I cant even find a phone number for nutraplanet, just their little message box, which couldnt be anymore useless right now.
are you usually such an angry person?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol I ordered a big box of stuff in tuesday and got it on thursday lol!!!That was regular shipping to...

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, had kinda the same thing happen to me. Ordered AI's Cycle Support(from a different site) about three days before my cycle, paid 20 bucks for "2nd day air" shipping. Here I am about two weeks into my cycle and it's schedule to come in....tomorrow???(since when does "2nd day air" deliver in 10 days??)

So yeah, dont even start a cycle till u have everything.

Bwill

Awards
Yeah, pending means it hasn't shipped yet. It is likely because a product is out of stock. Just send customer service an email and they will cancel it for you. Just click on 'contact us' at the Nutra website. At the very least change it to regular shipping. No need to pay for second day air now.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have orderd packeages next day and it says pending when i receive my order and i get tracking number somethins later the same day i get my stuff

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Well thanks for all the information guys, I was obviously havin a bad day yesterday when I found out my shipment has yet to ship. I have 2 halodrol 50 tablets left, I think I'll try tapering down by splitting them in half to give myself 2 extra days until Monday and hope it comes then. If I dont start PCT exactly the day after my cycle by a day or two will that have any major affect?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I in deed have live and learned DW, and I have learned the Methyl 1 D and liquid Methyl Masterdrol stack is about as anabolic as horse piss. Although with my discount I didn't waste much money. The only Legal Gear product I liked was Methyl Masterdrol (rip). I can't rip ya for that one. At work I have deterred so many people from buying LG products I can't even begin to imagine how much business they've lost, and sold them ones that actually help them. LG will still make money and that's fine, so long as it's not from my customers.

Found out my buddy has left over Nolva from his last cycle, so looks like i might be ok, but seriously nutraplanet better get my **** here
Real mature. LMAO :toofunny:

Man were missing out of sooooooooo much business because of you. damn it I might lose my job. Seriously man grow up. Im out :nutkick:

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Real mature. LMAO :toofunny:

Man were missing out of sooooooooo much business because of you. damn it I might lose my job. Seriously man grow up. Im out :nutkick:
:squat: Squats are FREE and are way more anabolic then anything you guys make. One person can't make a difference, your right, Legal Gear will still make profits. I'm not trying to be Rosa Parks here, I'm just expressing my opinion that anything Legal Gear makes is not a good investment, though, it may work for some people, I think the majority are wasting their hard earned money on scams or placebo effect pills.

j4ever

Awards
yes always have everthing you need before you start cycle, i learned this the hard way myself,don't rely on these companies to get your stuff to you in time. I order all kinds of products on the net all the time and 99% of the time if i have a problem receiving my products its always with some damn supplement company,i don't know maybe sorry people migrate to that type of business,i have placed 2 orders with np and received both in a timely manner.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Yo, in the email they sent that says pending status. Click on the link they give you. I recevied the same status email today, but when I clicked on the nutra link to view what i ordered, it says status(shipped) and gave me a tracking number. You may wanna try clicking the link and viewing your order again.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
thanks guys, I was in a terrible mood when i started this thread, i apologize for the immature remarks and value all the advice i've been givin in regards to my next supplement order from nutraplanet. However, I stand by my argument that Legal Gear products are in deed as anabolic as horse piss.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tits from Halodrol @ 50mg? Is this a joke post? Because I'm laughing :toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking like DD's ? I love DD's!!! :head:

I would reiterate what people have been saying all along.

Always have all your cycle needs and support in hand before starting your cycle!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What were your halo gains like? I'm gonna run it for the first time in may.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking like DD's ? I love DD's!!! :head:

I would reiterate what people have been saying all along.

Always have all your cycle needs and support in hand before starting your cycle!
i know you love D's nuts *wink*wink

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
What were your halo gains like? I'm gonna run it for the first time in may.

I'm up from 214 to 226 weight wise, my waist looks a bit slimmer, but i didn't really try to cut, i ate like a pig to bulk up. My bench max shot up from 250 (absolute max) to 290 3 times with no help. Same story with the majority of my lifts, awesome strength gains and nice lean gains in the mirror. Post cycle I hope to hold onto the weight, so i'm gonna add in creatine to my post cycle to help retain it. The pumps during my work out were amazing, I always use n o xplode, and kept using it during my cycle, but these pumps were just huge from the halodrol 50. to the point of being almost painful if i flexed them. great stuff in my opinion, but everyone reacts a bit differently. good luck on your run bro

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm up from 214 to 226 weight wise, my waist looks a bit slimmer, but i didn't really try to cut, i ate like a pig to bulk up. My bench max shot up from 250 (absolute max) to 290 3 times with no help. Same story with the majority of my lifts, awesome strength gains and nice lean gains in the mirror. Post cycle I hope to hold onto the weight, so i'm gonna add in creatine to my post cycle to help retain it. The pumps during my work out were amazing, I always use n o xplode, and kept using it during my cycle, but these pumps were just huge from the halodrol 50. to the point of being almost painful if i flexed them. great stuff in my opinion, but everyone reacts a bit differently. good luck on your run bro
Great, 8-12 lbs + strength would be tremendous, exactly what I'm looking for.