illj23

Awards
Hi

Took Superdrol for 3 1/2 weeks

20mg / week 1
20mg / week 2
30mg / week 3
30 mg / week 3 1/2

I got off it yesterday and started taking NOVEDEX XT.. Also taking milk Thistle.

I need advice how many capsules to take each day and for how long.. ALSO Should I be using anything else with this??

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Took Superdrol for 3 1/2 weeks

20mg / week 1
20mg / week 2
30mg / week 3
30 mg / week 3 1/2

I got off it yesterday and started taking NOVEDEX XT.. Also taking milk Thistle.
In before flames.....

You need to be taking Nolvadex, a prescription SERM. You really shoulda done your research. I'd try and find some now, and ship it fast as possible. Just look online for a research chem site that sells it, and no, we can't give sources.

If you don't get a SERM, have fun with bi*ch tits.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be aware that SERMS are not legal without a prescription...if you do find somewhere to purchase be careful as this will be a "research site."

If you're not comfortable with purchasing something like that you should try Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support. It was created by Thesinner as a legal otc SERM (substitute). There's even a discount coupon in my sig that you can use at Nutraplanet to receive 5% off Anabolic Innovations products.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
You were on a pretty heavy cycle of SD there, buddy. I would really reocommend getting a SERM. Nolvadex, Torem, or Clomid. If you can't, you DEFINATELY should buy Anabolic Inovations PCT, like stxnas said and have it RUSH delivered. I don't want to say it, but you may have really messed up your system by not researching things. Hopefully you will be alright.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
You were on a pretty heavy cycle of superdrol there, buddy. I would really reocommend getting a SERM. Nolvadex, Torem, or Clomid. If you can't, you DEFINATELY should buy Anabolic Inovations post cycle therapy, like stxnas said and have it RUSH delivered. I don't want to say it, but you may have really messed up your system by not researching things. Hopefully you will be alright.
I second this thought. Try to get a SERM if possible.

illj23

Awards
Great, ordered Anabolic Innovations PCT... Should be here next 3 days....

One thing with this Cycle was, I didnt feel like it worked well.. My first cycle os superdrol 6 months ago I gained 11 lbs, strength went up and I was tight as a rock.. This time, I got alittle tight, got a lot stronger but weight only went up 5 lbs and I was eating a lot!!

Maybe my body became immune in some sense?

illj23

Awards
Also no sign of ***** tits soo far...

What other signs should I look for that my body is out of sync

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's illegal to have a prescription med without the prescription... the trick is getting prescription. If you can you're golden. Serms are indeed prescription meds, yet they're 'non controlled meds', so getting scripts can be easy & legal depending on what you do. 100 tabs at 20mg of name brand Nolva's for under $60 shipped & takes less than 5 days to receive? I'll never take that liquid research junk.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
It's illegal to have a prescription med without the prescription... the trick is getting prescription. If you can you're golden. Serms are indeed prescription meds, yet they're 'non controlled meds', so getting scripts can be easy & legal depending on what you do. 100 tabs at 20mg of name brand Nolva's for under $60 shipped & takes less than 5 days to receive? I'll never take that liquid research junk.
To each his own. Some people are comfortable with taking a research chem, some aren't. If you have a reputable source, either way, I see no problem.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I hear you aqua. Lol, this dude (I won't mention his s/n) has been posting for weeks now about his 1st cycle & how he's in his mid 20's, highly experienced with hormones, blah, blah, blah, just PM'd me & asked what a serm & pct were! Unbelievable.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also no sign of ***** tits soo far...

What other signs should I look for that my body is out of sync
UHH, I would have go with death level lipid profiles. Or, or the more obvious, balls the size of skittles. lol....

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
UHH, I would have go with death level lipid profiles. Or, or the more obvious, balls the size of skittles. lol....
:goodpost:

Yeah, testicular atrophy is just about the best way of telling you're shut down. Your lipid profile being out of wack could only be discovered by a blood test. If you were taking all your support supps before, during, and after the cycle this shouldn't be a huge deal.... No, Milk Thistle alone does not count for 'support supps'.

illj23

Awards
death level lipid profiles.. come on now, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I understand that i was given wrong information thinking that novedex xt woul dbe fine, but im sure it would take a while without the PCT to really put a strain on my body.. Im young, athletic and in great shape

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
death level lipid profiles.. come on now, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I understand that i was given wrong information thinking that novedex xt woul dbe fine, but im sure it would take a while without the post cycle therapy to really put a strain on my body.. Im young, athletic and in great shape
Just out of curiosity, how much do you weigh?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once pct is over, go donate blood, it will likely help you figure out if your lipids are blown. the give you a total cholesterol count which should help give some idea.

I'm dosing superdrol slightly higher than that, and just using Dermacrine Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

illj23

Awards
well if my lipid levels are low only for a week!! Whats the worst that can happen, I eat cholosteral healthy wise.. plenty of white rice..So whats the worst that could happen in that week until my PCT arrives

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lipids issue is more about the overall cycle effect, not particularly PCT.

illj23

Awards
SO what I should be worried about for the next 5 days is testicular atrohpy signs? and anything else?

Also what should I stack the PCT with? Any red yeast? anything along those lines. I already am taking Milk Thistle daily since my cycle even started

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, the testicular atrophy would have already happened while taking superdrol. Red yeast rice isn't valuable anymore as any that is sold now has the lovostatin removed. If you've felt fine thru the cycle, you are probably ok. Do you take fish oil? you may want to for the next month or so to help with the lipid values. Have you checked your blood pressure at all during the cycle?

illj23

Awards
I took fish oils a few times through out the cycle but nothin consistant.. I checked my blood pressure 3rd week into the cycle and it was normal for my age.. My heart rate is at a normal/ athletic rate...

I started taking novedex xt the day after my cycle ended 3 capsules before bed and I wake up feeling strong.. Havent lost any muscle size, maybe alittle bit of puffiness due to water retention but thats about it.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
No one is saying that your lipids are screwed up, we are just suggesting that they could be. The only way to tell is having blood taken. You will most likely be fine, but there are people that are young and screw their systems up really bad, everyone reacts differently.

Also, dosing superdrol at 30mg while you weigh 185lbs is just about the dumbest thing you can do IMO. A guy your size would respond the same at 10mg for three weeks as he would with 30mg, plus you get the added benefit of not having all that extra methylation in your liver. I'm 195lbs and I've been responding great at 10mg and this is my third SD cycle. More is not always better, especially when it comes to methylated steroids.

Just some advice to use for your future cycles, should you choose to continue using juice.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You say what else could be worg because you're young? Since you ARE young, more could be wrong. Most guys who get shut-down and don't use SERM's for PCT really don't have any immediate 'symptoms'. You may not be able to tell your body's messed up anyhow without blood tests. Look for some threads by Poopypants. He has much great experience & knowledge. He had a similar awful experience with Super which he took only 6-oxo for PCT & he's quite young at the time. I know too many people now who used Super/others and not a proper pct that got delayed Gyno weeks or even a month or more later. One friend I have used it with no pct (he was 23 at the time) and he didn't 'feel 'bad' or symptomatic after. A month or two after his cycle he lost all desire completely for anything sexual (his wife's gone now). Now over a year later he finally got blood and his cholesterol is WAY bad, very high. Also his natural test level is extremely low, neary non-existent. This was his only cycle ever. He had blood done about 4 months before he took Super and his numbers were great, better than mine. Now my natty test levels are higher than his & I'm 7 years older than him. My friends may be an an extreme case but it happens more than people know, good luck.

nottus

nottus

Awards
I agree

I agree aqua I just did 4 weeks on superdrol at 10mg per day and i put on 14 pounds and had great gains in strength I started at 173 and am at 186 now 6 days into pct. I am taking post cycle support cycle support and activate xtreme as well an lean extreme. I am feeling a little soreness in the left breast but nothing major yet. I am going to keep my eye on it though. Any others with thoughts on dermacine sustain? Good , bad?

illj23

Awards
My post cycle therapy should be here on Friday!!! PCT BY ANABOLIC iNNAOVATIONS!!
GOOD PLAN??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy should be here on Friday!!! post cycle therapy BY ANABOLIC iNNAOVATIONS!!
GOOD PLAN??
Its Post Cycle SUPPORT....or the new name "Stoked"

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Great, ordered Anabolic Innovations post cycle therapy... Should be here next 3 days....

One thing with this Cycle was, I didnt feel like it worked well.. My first cycle os superdrol 6 months ago I gained 11 lbs, strength went up and I was tight as a rock.. This time, I got alittle tight, got a lot stronger but weight only went up 5 lbs and I was eating a lot!!

Maybe my body became immune in some sense?
How did pct go last time?

illj23

Awards
post cycle went well last time.. Post cycled for alitlte over a month and half.. Lifted as well during that time, didnt lose to much strength, lost a lot of water retention.. Weight went down 6lbs from that 11 lbs I gained..

What do you think could of been the problem with my second cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shouldn't have had that much water retention from a superdrol cycle. Really should have had almost none. Its a hardening compound, not a bloater at all.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't have had that much water retention from a superdrol cycle. Really should have had almost none. Its a hardening compound, not a bloater at all.
^^^ 100% correct.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten somewhere around 15lbs out of my superdrol cycle, and i'm smaller than I was at the start....

illj23

Awards
dam,, well I guess my body doesnt hold on to muscle as well as others do. As I was thinking about it, being rock hard(as I was) wouldnt make sense to water rentention, all though my LATS were puffy.. they werent rock hard.. the muscles that were ya know were the arms, bi's, chest, calves, traps.. etc

How would you compare Superdrol to other steroids strengh wise? Winstrol, test, dianobol? Is superdrol in that class of strength?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
dam,, well I guess my body doesnt hold on to muscle as well as others do.
This really comes down to your PCT and regimen after you are off your cycle. Unless you have some sort of degenerative disease, it is not all that hard to hold on to most of your gains if you are smart about your PCT.

illj23

Awards
allright for future .. give me break down of a good PCT therapy?

illj23

Awards
how about my question on the potency of superdrol opposed to well known steroids like winstrol, test, diannabol, andro

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten somewhere around 15lbs out of my superdrol cycle, and i'm smaller than I was at the start....
Guy i worked with gained 20 lbs off of his SD cycle, he did a second cycle about 4 months later and went up another 12 pds. I never tried the stuff lol but the way i react to DS and ph's im glad i didnt.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
post cycle went well last time.. Post cycled for alitlte over a month and half.. Lifted as well during that time, didnt lose to much strength, lost a lot of water retention.. Weight went down 6lbs from that 11 lbs I gained..

What do you think could of been the problem with my second cycle?
Did you adjust your calories throughout your cycle?

If you're gaining muscle you need to feed it, especially if your body is no longer in an anabolic state. It also appears that superdrol allows the body to hold more glycogen; that could have given a you more full look on cycle.

illj23

Awards
Should I be using Novedex Xt With my POST CYCLE SUPPORT!!!

Will a test booster help keep muscle?