gyno question

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So I'm a good 5 weeks after my post cycle therapy. No lumps or hardness, not itching or anything like that but puffy nips bad unless i'm nipping. it might have been like this before i started but i cant really remember. anything to worry about guys?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few theories on puffy nipples. Some say high estrogen levels while others say high prolactin levels. What did your cycle consist of?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
it was 3 weeks m-drol 10/20/30, 3 weeks PCT 40/30/20 Nolva, Liver supps all the way, 6-oxo, and a test booster. Had testicular atrophy but that came back in the second week of PCT.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You're not the first to report puffy nipples after using superdrol. Try running vitamin B6 at 200mg three times daily to help combat high prolactin, should that be the cause.

dville04

dville04

Awards
I'm currently on day 13 of a 4 week superdrol cycle and am in the exact same boat as you. I have no real symptoms of gyno besides the puffy nipples. I also couldn't remember how it was previous to starting the cycle. I added a couple % to the body fat over the past few months simply due to a fall out in dieting and lack of cardio (mainly due to an internship in vegas) but got the diet back in check about a month prior to starting this cycle.

I will be watching this post for sure for advice, also i had a few pct questions and will be posting in PCT section.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm still having the same problem... I'm going to either run novadex or another atd based anti-e and see if maybe it makes any difference, because i may have excess estro. I don't think i do though because i have actually had an increase in acne after my cycle and from what research ive done concerning this, this would only be cause by test, not estro. but i'll report on it later after i give it a run.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm still having the same problem... I'm going to either run novadex or another atd based anti-e and see if maybe it makes any difference, because i may have excess estro. I don't think i do though because i have actually had an increase in acne after my cycle and from what research ive done concerning this, this would only be cause by test, not estro. but i'll report on it later after i give it a run.
Have you been dosing B6? If so, how long and how much per day?

Blazay

Awards
Have you been dosing B6? If so, how long and how much per day?
ive had the same problem for so many months now. I wasnt aware of what the problem was because there werent any lumps. I was advised to try letro, dostinex, dermacrine sustain, and even nolvedex at the same time.. For now ill try the vitamin b6 since i can pick it up almost anywhere..

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
ive had the same problem for so many months now. I wasnt aware of what the problem was because there werent any lumps. I was advised to try letro, dostinex, dermacrine sustain, and even nolvedex at the same time.. For now ill try the vitamin b6 since i can pick it up almost anywhere..
Try running B6 for a couple weeks and see if it helps. If not, you might want to try Nolva or an AI. Just don't overdo it by running too many things at one time.

Blazay

Awards
Try running B6 for a couple weeks and see if it helps. If not, you might want to try Nolva or an AI. Just don't overdo it by running too many things at one time.
how many mg's do you recommend i take a day, ive seen a range of 200-1000 mg... and if im gonna do something in the higher range, should i spilit dosages, ex. 4 in the morning 4 at night..

thx rev

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
how many mg's do you recommend i take a day, ive seen a range of 200-1000 mg... and if im gonna do something in the higher range, should i spilit dosages, ex. 4 in the morning 4 at night..

thx rev
I read some posts here that recommend 3 doses of 200mg a dose. It worked well for me after 2 weeks.

Again, it may not be prolactin related but B6 is cheap and it doesn't hurt to try.

Blazay

Awards
I read some posts here that recommend 3 doses of 200mg a dose. It worked well for me after 2 weeks.

Again, it may not be prolactin related but B6 is cheap and it doesn't hurt to try.
so your suggesting taking them in 3 doses at 200mg per each dose.. ok seems cool..
im almost positive its prolactin related because i have some of the other side effects, discoloration, enlargement, testosterone issues etc.. i had some personal advice from someone at elite fitness help me out that was pretty educated around the issue.. but id like to battle it with vitamins first and see.. how long should i do this for, and how long before i see no results that i stop.. meaning how long should it take to start working.. thx bro..

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
so your suggesting taking them in 3 doses at 200mg per each dose.. ok seems cool..
im almost positive its prolactin related because i have some of the other side effects, discoloration, enlargement, testosterone issues etc.. i had some personal advice from someone at elite fitness help me out that was pretty educated around the issue.. but id like to battle it with vitamins first and see.. how long should i do this for, and how long before i see no results that i stop.. meaning how long should it take to start working.. thx bro..
Try running it for a good 2 or 3 weeks. Another idea is to try some USP Powerfull. It increases dopamine which in turn lowers prolactin.

Blazay

Awards
Try running it for a good 2 or 3 weeks. Another idea is to try some USP Powerfull. It increases dopamine which in turn lowers prolactin.
ok.. ill order that in about a week or 2.. i also plan on getting some dostinex definetly

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
well hey reverend, did you have puffy nipples, and can it be caused by prolactin?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
well hey reverend, did you have puffy nipples, and can it be caused by prolactin?
Yes I did. I got them after a superdrol cycle a long time ago. Mine were caused by prolactin. No AI I ever tried did anything to help.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't start to worry until tenderness/soreness appears, or if the nipple becomes itchy and inflamed. Then you need to start dosing nolva immediately. You may just be a little paranoid, but still be on guard because SD is known for delayed gyno effects.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you want to get p-5-p type of b6. normal b6 is pyridoxine hcl, and not a good idea to dose high. vitamin shoppe and plenty of other stores sell the p-5-p

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't start to worry until tenderness/soreness appears, or if the nipple becomes itchy and inflamed. Then you need to start dosing nolva immediately. You may just be a little paranoid, but still be on guard because superdrol is known for delayed gyno effects.
I feel the delayed gyno is caused by using an AI during PCT, which is what happened to me. The next time I didn't use an AI but only a SERM and it worked out great. Just a little FYI.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
thansk guys, great information, i appreciate it. but I mean seriously it sucks, they just about look like bt's esp from the side, but no gyno sumptoms. no tenderness, no lump, no itching, nothing, just looks hella bad. and I am almost positive it didnt look like this before.

Blazay

Awards
im running the b6 for 2-3 weeks at 600 mg per day.. ill try to pick up the p-5-p tommorrow

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I feel the delayed gyno is caused by using an AI during post cycle therapy, which is what happened to me. The next time I didn't use an AI but only a SERM and it worked out great. Just a little FYI.
No, I didn't use an AI, and I got it from an EPI cycle 2 months after pct. I think the serm boosted my test to levels that my body wasn't used to, which eventually caused gyno.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't use an AI, and I got it from an EPI cycle 2 months after post cycle therapy. I think the serm boosted my test to levels that my body wasn't used to, which eventually caused gyno.
That sucks. I've heard a few people complain about gyno months after an Epi cycle. Maybe a low dose AI after PCT would help.

Blazay

Awards
i dont know if brian is running the b6 , but after 4-5 days im seeing a noticeable difference. Nothing DRASTIC but noticeable yes. hopefully within the next 2 weeks i will see more changes in the appearance

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
The more I think about it, my SERM might have been bunk which is gonna make me pissed. I bought it from a source where I didn't find out till later that some hate the source and have had unsuccessful PCT's because of them. I'll try a different source and get some more. I've been keeping up the b6 lately, started dosing it higher in the last 4 days. I'll report back later.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if brian is running the b6 , but after 4-5 days im seeing a noticeable difference. Nothing DRASTIC but noticeable yes. hopefully within the next 2 weeks i will see more changes in the appearance
That's good to hear.