Letro or Arimidex

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Well about 1 1/2 months ago i finished my PP/Epi cycle and for the past 3-4 weeks i have been experiencing nipple issues. A little tender , puffy, and i have noticed some tissue build up. My Pct was Novla 40/20/20/10/10. So for my situation would letro or arimidex be better im not sure which is stronger. Im leaning towards using Arimidex tapered up to 2.5mg then tapered back down then running Novla again. Appreciate the input

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well about 1 1/2 months ago i finished my PP/Epi cycle and for the past 3-4 weeks i have been experiencing nipple issues. A little tender , puffy, and i have noticed some tissue build up. My post cycle therapy was Novla 40/20/20/10/10. So for my situation would letro or arimidex be better im not sure which is stronger. Im leaning towards using Arimidex tapered up to 2.5mg then tapered back down then running Novla again. Appreciate the input
Which brands of phera and epi did you use? what were your doses? That way, I know NOT to do the same thing :lol:

I'm guessing you ran phera straight through and pulsed epi based on your other thread. Is this correct?

Did you use an ai on cycle or during post cycle therapy? If so, which one and what were the dosages?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I ran CEL P-Plex and Epithin-E by GL the doses were 15pp/30pp/30pp/30pp and 20epi/30epi
It was a 5 week cycle the gains were great. While i was on the cycle i didnt notice any gyno symptoms and now they are opping up. I didnt run and AI ON or in post, I would be cautious of that cycle if i were you cause im not the only one having gyno problesm after the PP/epi combo. My guess is the body doesnt the the high estrogen to low estrogen bridge.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say letro first, next choice would be aromasin.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran CEL P-Plex and Epithin-E by GL the doses were 15pp/30pp/30pp/30pp and 20epi/30epi
It was a 5 week cycle the gains were great. While i was on the cycle i didnt notice any gyno symptoms and now they are opping up. I didnt run and AI ON or in post, I would be cautious of that cycle if i were you cause im not the only one having gyno problesm after the PP/epi combo. My guess is the body doesnt the the high estrogen to low estrogen bridge.
So you ran epi at 20 during week 4 concurrently with your final week of phera at 30. Then you ran epi at 30 for the 5th week solo. Is this correct?

What was your train of thought to not run an AI in post cycle?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you are correct....I have never used an Ai nor did i think i would need to use one.