Dosing Ralox for mild cycle?

MrZ

Awards
What would be a sufficient dose for ralox in PCT for a 6 weeker of BOLD(800 mg) and Epi(last 3 weeks at 20 mgs ed) later this spring.

I have PCT-support at 4 ed and Im not sure how to dose the ralox. Thought maybe 60 ed for 4 weeks with Novedex 1,1,2,2

I also have Nolva and clomid but since ralox is milder on your body I would prefer to use that this time.

I know some say 120-240 mg's ed but there also some saying PCT-support might be enough so I thought 60 is somewhere in between a "real" PCT and a OTC PCT.

Z

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I've dosed Ralox at 120mg/day for 2weeks, then 60mg/day the last 2 weeks. You won't feel "back" until about week 3.

MrZ

Awards
Letro is supposed to do the trick but I don't know enough about it to give instructions so do some searching and you shall find. I also remember a thread a while back by i think The Sinner(sorry if someone else) about getting rid of gyno with low dose SERM's over a longer period of time. Something like 10+ mg's of nolva for a few months. Maybe some transdermal formestane might help some in addition. What gave you gyno in the first place? Progestin induced? Cabergoline might work in that case.
Good luck!

Z

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
60mg for 4 weeks. I did a lot of searching beforehand and most people said that would suffice.

Wouldn't the AI have been better ON cycle, or no?
Just me, but I like to start Ralox at 120mg/day at least first week during post cycle therapy.
60mg/day for 4 weeks would suffice for most coming off a typical 4 week Epi cycle, but you really need to ramp up with an AI as the Test levels start bouncing back.
I like the steroidal AI's like 6-Bromo (AX HDX2) and EForm (Formestane). I always like to run a couple extra weeks tapering back down with the AI. I'm just not crazy about stopping AI's after HIGH dosing them.
Read Neo's summary:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/82506-dosage-torem.html

Yes, AI's can be used ON cycle depending on what your ON.

BTW... I have gyno myself and this protocol (after mild PH cycles-Epi or Halo) really eliminates sensitivity and does not aggravate gyno at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Post Cycle Therapy 2