Jacked Up Is It Good

1. Registered User
    Answers

Lightbulb Jacked Up Is It Good

Jacked Up From Anabolic Secrets Says Works Better Then Clomid For Pct Is This A Good Thing To Use A My Serm Instead Of Clomid

2. Registered User
    Answers

It's DEFINITELY NOT a replacement for a SERM. It is Tongkat Ali, tribulus, MACA, Ginseng, and Damania(not sure what this one is, though, if anyone else could chime in). None of these are going to go very far towards jumpstarting test production at all.

I did a search for Damania. They didn't even spell it right on the website. It's spelled damiana. After a quick search I found that it's a herb from south america, traditionally used as an aphrodesiac. Wouldn't put much weight on that. Maybe someone else knows something about it.

Either way, the best you could hope for from Jacked Up might be a libido boost, MAYBE some test boost, but not much. No good as a serm replacement.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    It's DEFINITELY NOT a replacement for a SERM. It is Tongkat Ali, tribulus, MACA, Ginseng, and Damania(not sure what this one is, though, if anyone else could chime in). None of these are going to go very far towards jumpstarting test production at all.

I did a search for Damania. They didn't even spell it right on the website. It's spelled damiana. After a quick search I found that it's a herb from south america, traditionally used as an aphrodesiac. Wouldn't put much weight on that. Maybe someone else knows something about it.

Either way, the best you could hope for from Jacked Up might be a libido boost, MAYBE some test boost, but not much. No good as a serm replacement.
    This man speaks the truth...

Just get a SERM!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for the advice

since a serm is in order any experience with the liquid novadex by research-oology
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hennessey1027 View Post
    since a serm is in order any experience with the liquid novadex by research-oology
    Anywhere you'll obtain a research SERM for our purpose chances are damn good it's fine as it's basically repackaged, bulk bought from a large chemical supplier.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

even though it says not 4 human consumption, from what i understand they do have reliable pct/s
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hennessey1027 View Post
    even though it says not 4 human consumption, from what i understand they do have reliable post cycle therapy/s
    first, how old are you? second, asking the questions that you are, you obviously have done little to no research on these related subjects. you have like 20 posts asking about different otc products and if they are substitutable for serms, which they are not. you canNOT use estrogenex, jacked up, arom-x, or ANYTHING of the nature to replace a serm. and to answer your other question, that web site is right. those things you were lookng to purchase are NOT for human consumption. they are to be used on lab rats as experimental chemicals for just that; experiments. read the thread i sent you on previous post about PCT.if you had read it, you would not be asking these questions. sorry for being a d1ck man, just lookin out. you don't wanna fcuk yourself up for the rest of your life.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post

Damiana is a natural AI.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is it good?
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
  2. IDS mass tabs ? is it good ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 06:22 AM
  3. IS it Good to take an anti- e on cycle