tell me what you think of my PCT

H

he is legend2

Awards
I'm finishing my cycle of extreme tren+ IDS ripped tabs for 8 weeks. Im gonna run Retain2+Activate Xtreme+Hypher test for 8-12 weeks as my PCt, along with athro-phex and vasopro ephedrine. Is this going to be sufficent? Should i consider something else? your input is very much appreciated. thanks

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes bro, 8-12 week otc pct!! Defiantly not sufficient imo and I would loose the fat burners as that will just put more strain on your body coming off cycle!!
I don't know much about tren (so hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in) but IDS scares the sh!t out of me. Also I don't think I would attempt to run any sort of tren product without a serm(at least on hand)!!

What are your stats? age, weight, training, experience, ect. And what are your goals for this cycle? It looks like your trying to shed some BF% for which there are arguably better compounds for this as many people report extreme bloat with tren, so much that some have discontinued their cycles prematurely.:run:

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:jaw:
Sh!t, I didn't see you said you were finishing up our cycle already. So my bad. I would try to get some nolva if I was you bro ASAP! But good luck with whatever you run as it looks like it's a little to late to be asking questions about your PCT!!
Fill me in on what you use and how it works out for you. Again good luck!!

H

he is legend2

Awards
thanks bro..your input means alot..im actually using the supps i posted above and it seems to be doing jus fine..im about a week in and its going good, luckly i didn't experience any gyno so i didn't think a serm was needed..

my stats: working out for about 5-6 years im 20 at 5'9 200lbs body fat is about 9-11%..i've done a lot of research throughtout the years so i believe i have decent knowledge about things but you can never stop learning and reading up ya know..

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, glad everything is working out so far. Getting gyno first to decide whether or not you need a serm is probably not the best idea though, lol...(cray bastard) But I think you"ll be alright. The pct you've got set up (for being otc) really isn't that bad I guess. I've heard good things about all of those supps actually (Epesally the activate xtreme).
You know your a few years young to be fcukin with sh!t like tren but that's totally your call.Your stats look pretty good for your height, I'm only 200lbs at six ft but my bf is like 6-8% What kind of gains did you get with this cycle? And how was your over all experience? I ask because I'm kind of looking at tren also..

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with Retain 2 is that some sort of cortisol blocker? You might consider picking up some 6 oxo and running it tapered from week 3 through week 6 just to keep your estrogen in check ... I have had good luck with Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme/ 6 oxo in the past ...

Good luck!

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya Retain 2's a corti blocker, ax makes it. And I agree maybe some 6 oxo, or some atd would be a good addition as well. Some don't like using atd because it's known to kill your wood, others swear by it. But still it is a more advanced AI than 6 oxo. Considering all the other supps you got in there either one would work IMO.

H

he is legend2

Awards
gains were soild, didn't get much to any bloat but i ran xtreme tren not trenabolan so jus want to clear up any misunderstandings..as far as estrogen blocker im running novedex xt from gaspari at 4caps a night then tappering off to two in about a week

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, sounds like your pretty set for pct. Hopefully you'll be able to keep most of your gains.
Kind of weird, most of the the loggs I've read on tren, people say the gains are real dry. But a few of them I've read guys actually quit taking it (usually cellular lab's tren xtreme) because of how ridiculously bloated it made them!
Anyways, glad every thing's working out for you.

H

he is legend2

Awards
no doubt bro thanks..ya american cellular tren does cause bloat to some i took xtreme tren from tri-city chemicals which as i researched and it did dry me out and gave some gnarly pumps, vascularity, and density..if you decide on running tren give me a shout if you have any questions or want any info on how i cycled feel free to ask ill be more than happy give you some feedback:thumbsup:

H

he is legend2

Awards
no doubt bro thanks..ya american cellular tren does cause bloat to some i took xtreme tren from tri-city chemicals which as i researched and it did dry me out and gave some gnarly pumps, vascularity, and density..if you decide on running tren give me a shout if you have any questions or want any info on how i cycled feel free to ask ill be more than happy give you some feedback:thumbsup:

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fcuk yea, thanks brother. I'll do that. :cheers:
Right know I'm thinking about running the dreaded superdrol (at least a clone of it), but I change my mind every other day. I'd just like to use some thing that's effective without an over kill of support and pct supps (so super's probably not the best choice for that but we'll see). I have some phera plex already but have put that on hold because of the heart enlarging sides. How's your pct going? Hope all is well.

M

MrZ

Awards
If your PCT worked Im happy for you. But I think you may consider yourself lucky. If you use the same for P-plex or Superdrol you might get F#¤%ed!! Best of luck!!

Z

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
If your post cycle therapy worked Im happy for you. But I think you may consider yourself lucky. If you use the same for P-plex or Superdrol you might get F#¤%ed!! Best of luck!!

Z
Aren't ripped tabs a mix of SD and PP and something else?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Bulking up your nipples and liver is important when on cycle, because you want the symmetry and proportionality of your body to stay the same; if you get 10% bigger, naturally, you'll want 10% bigger breasts, and a 10% bigger liver too.