Kinda Worried...please Help

getupforletdo

Awards
hey im in my 3rd week of my deca cycle and i've been getting nose bleeds that seem to never end once they start and there is some bruising under my right nipple......im not sure if the bruise is from lacross or something else......any advice onto the issues here?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I actually got a couple of really bad nosebleeds in the middle of nowhere towards the end of my superdrol cycle. Since I've been in my PCT everythings fine, but from what I have read, steroids can increase red blood cell count(don't slam me if im wrong, because I may be.) and raise blood pressure.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I actually got a couple of really bad nosebleeds in the middle of nowhere towards the end of my superdrol cycle. Since I've been in my post cycle therapy everythings fine, but from what I have read, steroids can increase red blood cell count(don't slam me if im wrong, because I may be.) and raise blood pressure.
yes, roids do rasie the red blood cell count. and so does methyl B-12. so if you're using both that could be your problem. even if that isn't your problem i would still go w/ ozarkaBRAND's advice.
best of luck to ya:thumbsup:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, check blood pressure for sure, that should be monitored on any cycle anyway

and deca only cycles are wasting your time, you will get negative gains from that most likely when pct is all said and done.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Are you using real deca or PH? Deca works good with a test based product, alone I personally would waste my $. Roids and BP go hand in hand especially if you a pre-determined to have high BP.

If you are having nipple problems my opinion is you bought crap and its not deca its some form of test. If its in pill form it might be some type of d-bol or anadrol chemical.

I would get a blood test and check you hemoglobin. Roids thicken blood and if its to high you can stroke out. Check HGB and HCT along with BP.

MattMiller

Awards
is there an actual visible bruise or does it feel like a bruise in the nipple area? if it only feels like that then you are most likely developing a little gyno. it should go away in PCT

getupforletdo

Awards
well the bruise was from lacrosse so no worries there.....finishing up me final week of deca....and i know its not ****....its actually from Balco from looking at the bottle...........but i have 3 weeks before i start pct.....what are your thought about just torem and diesel test as post cycle therapy? and about the nose bleeds, they stopped.....i usually get them this time of year because of how dry the air is...i have really sensitive sinuses.....but they usually dont last that long.....so all is good....just need your thoughts about my post cycle therapy now

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
oof, you didnt plan your post cycle therapy ahead of time?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy is more important than the actual cycle. you really should have researched this whole thing more. use tor in your PCT and go onto the PCT board here and read everything like you should have done 6 months ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
MMAguy Anabolics 10
General Chat 4
R1balla Training Forum 11
BossRoss182 Nutrition / Health 14