Epi Pulse PCT Overkill?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, for the end of my 4 week Epi pulse, would using E-Form, POST Cycle Support, Dermacrine Sustain, and 7-Cort by Dermabolics be overkill for post cycle therapy? Obviously, i have a SERM on hand just in case, but as far as everything else goes, is it too much? Just wanna hear any input from others if maybe i should drop a product or if this is good. Thanks a lot.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in an answer here too. Someone plz!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think the amount of products you're combining might be overkill...running Dermacrine solo throughout your pulse and for 4 weeks afterward along with a supp like Cycle Support would probably make more sense, and be a hell of a lot cheaper.

While you should always have the necessary ancillaries on hand because everyone will react differently, I just finished up an Epi pulse and didnt need any post cycle therapy at all.

BV

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am doing a Epistane Pulse Cycle.

I am using POST Cycle Support on the off days and for 4 weeks after. I am also using Cycle Support through out. I am VERY impressed with the results thus far. Increased lifts, mass, libido etc.

CROWLER

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
am doing a Epistane Pulse Cycle.

I am using POST Cycle Support on the off days and for 4 weeks after. I am also using Cycle Support through out. I am VERY impressed with the results thus far. Increased lifts, mass, libido etc.

CROWLER
Totally agree - even only pulsing 2-3 days a week I had great results.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'll drop the e-form then, as i already am taking the PCS on off days and have another bottle just in case i dont have enough for PCT. I have the Sustain too . Wanted to add the 7-cort for a nice recomp effect, plus my job is a bit stressful even more so since it is the cold/flu season. (i work in a pharmacy.) So I know cortisol will increase. CROWLER, PCS is great for libido on the off days by the way. Awesome product! Thanks for the reply guys, i appreciate it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a Epistane Pulse Cycle.

CROWLER
Bumping for updates...libido still high?...gains?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My strength keeps going up and a slow and steady, even a month after my mild Epi pulse. It seems like the change in routine and extra focus, combined with a small hormonal nudge from the epistane helped me break through a long standing plateau.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. SERM or NON Prescription SERM - A SERM for a pulse is most likely overkill
2. AI
3. Anti Cort
4. Test Booster / Free'r
5. Quality Multivitamin.

In all honestly I would most likely go with Post Cycle Support OR Sustain Alpha with Eform and you're good.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain, 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Libido still high, gains still coming.

Ok this is the situation. If someone said hey I want to gain some muscle and I am going to do LOTS of cardio we would all scream NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo you shouldn't do lots of cardio when you are trying to gain muscle or you wont gain as much as you could.

Well I am training for triathlons and running, swimming and biking quite a bit.

I am up over 5lbs of muscle with this Epistane Pulse with POST Cycle Support on off days. And get this, yesterdays training was 1 hour weights, half hour swimming, 40 miles biking and EIGHT miles of running.

And I am STILL gaining.

This stack is :box: :)

Oh yea and the libido ahhhhhhhhhh well how do I say this politely. I am VERY VERY :twisted:

CROWLER

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Libido still high, gains still coming.

Ok this is the situation. If someone said hey I want to gain some muscle and I am going to do LOTS of cardio we would all scream NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo you shouldn't do lots of cardio when you are trying to gain muscle or you wont gain as much as you could.

Well I am training for triathlons and running, swimming and biking quite a bit.

I am up over 5lbs of muscle with this Epistane Pulse with POST Cycle Support on off days. And get this, yesterdays training was 1 hour weights, half hour swimming, 40 miles biking and EIGHT miles of running.

And I am STILL gaining.

This stack is :box: :)

Oh yea and the libido ahhhhhhhhhh well how do I say this politely. I am VERY VERY :twisted:

CROWLER
I experienced pretty much the same results as Crowler - mild and very sustainable gains, and I was only pulsing 2-3 days a week! On top of that, in December I was so busy with work/holidays/moving that I was lucky to hit the gym 2 days a week...and all my lifts are higher than they were when I started the pulse at the beginning of November.

I pulsed Epi alongside a daily dose of Turkesterone and 1cap of Rebound XT, as well as Cissus. Stack was mild, but worked like a dream...

I did note elevated blood pressure at the beginning of December - but Im not sure if it was from the Epi or the Turk...I need to check it again this evening.

BV

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.....really sparked my interest...particularly since libido stayed up...i enjoyed my run of Havoc but lost my sex drive and became very mellow...didn't mind the mellow side but the lack of libido sucked....how long you runing your cycle for Crowler?...cause I don't wanna bulk too much either like yourself...because I am training to run a half marathon..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
This is the second time (not that I read everything or know everything) I have heard about the BP thing. The guy is over on crybaby.com.

Did it go away BV or what did you do for it? Are you prone to it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.....really sparked my interest...particularly since libido stayed up...i enjoyed my run of Havoc but lost my sex drive and became very mellow...didn't mind the mellow side but the lack of libido sucked....how long you runing your cycle for Crowler?...cause I don't wanna bulk too much either like yourself...because I am training to run a half marathon..
I am doing an 8 week pulse cycle.

I have heard a number of people say they had a libido issue with Epistane/Havoc. This is exactly why we include the ingredients we do in POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

w00kie

Awards
can clomid be used for PCT on havoc? If so, what would dosing look like?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am doing an 8 week pulse cycle.

I have heard a number of people say they had a libido issue with Epistane/Havoc. This is exactly why we include the ingredients we do in POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

You mention POST Cycle Support was designed by Sinner to be stacked with Epistane/Havoc. Does this only apply to a pulse and not a straight every day 4 week cycle say?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The PCS product is designed for Epistane etc cycles, it will work fine with an ED or pulse because in the end it works out to the same thing really less the sides if any.

4 weeks = 30 'on' days

8 weeks @ M,W,F = 24 'on' days.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The PCS product is designed for Epistane etc cycles, it will work fine with an ED or pulse because in the end it works out to the same thing really less the sides if any.

4 weeks = 30 'on' days

8 weeks @ M,W,F = 24 'on' days.
Would it be ok to run PCS ED while on other phs....say a 4 week Halodrol or Furazadrol cycle?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure this should work fine with an everday protocol

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I am planning on running an epi cycle to tighten up my chest and add some lean mass, but I am not doing it for a bulking cycle. I weigh 245lbs. Would 20mg of epi on a MWF pulse for 8 weeks be about right? I have 2 bottles of PCS for off days/PCT and lean xtreme. TIA.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running an epi cycle to tighten up my chest and add some lean mass, but I am not doing it for a bulking cycle. I weigh 245lbs. Would 20mg of epi on a MWF pulse for 8 weeks be about right? I have 2 bottles of PCS for off days/post cycle therapy and lean xtreme. TIA.
Take the epi MWF
Week 1: 10/10/10
Week 2: 20/20/20
Week 3: 30/30/30
Week 4 40/40/40 and continue until week 8

This is just a guideline. I did this exact cycle and finished yesterday. I took PCS on my off days and will be taking MassFX as my PCT with PowerFULL at bedtime. PCS is an awesome product and the pulse method works for sure because like i said, I just finished my cycle and am getting random wood throughout the day already, my boys never shrank AT ALL, and I gained a lean 10lbs of lbm. Oh, and strength increased also. You'd be set with the products you listed IMO. You're a lot heavier than me, so i'd go with the planned dosing I said above, because most don't see a big difference with just 20mg. Again, that is just my opinion. Anyone else feel free to chime in.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
how was sex drive while on?

Take the epi MWF
Week 1: 10/10/10
Week 2: 20/20/20
Week 3: 30/30/30
Week 4 40/40/40 and continue until week 8

This is just a guideline. I did this exact cycle and finished yesterday. I took PCS on my off days and will be taking MassFX as my post cycle therapy with PowerFULL at bedtime. PCS is an awesome product and the pulse method works for sure because like i said, I just finished my cycle and am getting random wood throughout the day already, my boys never shrank AT ALL, and I gained a lean 10lbs of lbm. Oh, and strength increased also. You'd be set with the products you listed IMO. You're a lot heavier than me, so i'd go with the planned dosing I said above, because most don't see a big difference with just 20mg. Again, that is just my opinion. Anyone else feel free to chime in.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
What do you all think would be the best dosage protocol for gyno reduction?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hehehe :twisted: GREAT!
This is GREAT to hear. Reason being I have seen a number of posts by people saying that their Epi cycle caused libido problems.

Great to see your libido was great while doing an Epi cycle along with POST Cycle Support. Of course we can NOT conclude it was all because of the POST Cycle Support but it does look good to me. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What do you all think would be the best dosage protocol for gyno reduction?
Your answer lies within "Neoborns Epistane FAQ Q and baby!"

how to find that? Well your answer to that also lies here:

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Sorry, I got lazy and didn't search before i posted. Thanks