Stupid a$$ mistake. need some help

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
i'm guessing now that i've finished my cycle of SUS500, all the personal info is irrelevant. a good friend of mine who's about 25 and has been lifting for a long time now and also works in a nutrition store told me that all i needed to take after my cycle was novadex. i was quickly corrected by some people on here. i've been on novadex for two days and i get pissed after taking it. need some help guys. What else should i be taking?

i already feel like a dumbass for going on SUS500 at age 18 even though i had been lifting for a while it was way too early so try to stick away from that criticism. i just need help quick to restore my levels and so i can learn from this mistake. thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm guessing now that i've finished my cycle of SUS500, all the personal info is irrelevant. a good friend of mine who's about 25 and has been lifting for a long time now and also works in a nutrition store told me that all i needed to take after my cycle was novadex. i was quickly corrected by some people on here. i've been on novadex for two days and i get pissed after taking it. need some help guys. What else should i be taking?

i already feel like a dumbass for going on SUS500 at age 18 even though i had been lifting for a while it was way too early so try to stick away from that criticism. i just need help quick to restore my levels and so i can learn from this mistake. thanks.
are you shut down? do you even know? how are the "boys"...shrunk or right size? with you being 18 you might recover quickly without a SERM...i'm not sure, again i'm not sure. i would keep taking the Nova...it's better than nothing. also how long was your cycle and at what dosage...so on and so on....more info for others to go off of.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As per Dinoii

1. First step is bloodwork because then we can suggest or he can suggest a decent protocol in relation to your issues.

Not Dinoii

2. If you have finished running a steroid cycle you will need some sort of a SERM Nolvadex not Novadex. If you are going to run Nolva then suggest dosages would be something like 40mg 3days - week / 20 / 20/ 10 but your post cycle therapy time will be = to 'on' time.

3. A good AI such as formestane / penetrate.

4. For good measure I would throw Post Cycle Support into the mix as well just cause it has a bunch of goodies in it that will help you recover.

First thing is bloodwork though to find out what exactly the problem is and how shutdown you are.

Much Love,

Neoborn

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
i'm in a hurry right now but the "boys" are good. everything sexually is fine. I think that may have been why he told me to only take novadex was because i was 18 so i may not have needed a serm. only problem i'm having is irritability after take the novadex. otherwise everything else seems to be normal. i was just kinda freaking out because somebody had been telling me that i needed to take more for post cycle therapy. thanks guys. i'll be on later. I was not aware that i had to get any bloodwork done because i was under the impression that it wasn't a steroid. would i just consult my physician about the bloodwork? Again thanks for the help guys.