estrogen receptors

adam3030

Awards
I have a decent ??? to ask.. That would be.. I have heard nolvadex.. clomid causes more estrogen receptors to be formed in the body.. My ??? would be this. Do we keep all those extra estrogen receptors? Are do they go away within time? Does anyone have a clue? I know I did M1T for the first time without the use of a serm.. I used novadex xt... I never got any gyno.. Then the 2nd time around when I used a serm.. Yep you gueesed it.. gyno.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
I have a decent ??? to ask.. That would be.. I have heard nolvadex.. clomid causes more estrogen receptors to be formed in the body.. My ??? would be this. Do we keep all those extra estrogen receptors? Are do they go away within time? Does anyone have a clue? I know I did M1T for the first time without the use of a serm.. I used novadex xt... I never got any gyno.. Then the 2nd time around when I used a serm.. Yep you gueesed it.. gyno.
I don't see how you could create more receptors with a SERM.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think that is non-sense. SERM's are breast cancer drugs, created to bind to receptors to stop cancer growth, not create new receptors.

X

adam3030

Awards
hey

I think that is non-sense. SERM's are breast cancer drugs, created to bind to receptors to stop cancer growth, not create new receptors.

X

Why is everyone talking about how serms create new estrogen receptors? I swear.. this is the last time I use a pro-hormone. Everyone has differ screwed up ideals on this site. But yea I read that serms create more receptors, and can cause gyno.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone talking about how serms create new estrogen receptors? I swear.. this is the last time I use a pro-hormone. Everyone has differ screwed up ideals on this site. But yea I read that serms create more receptors, and can cause gyno.
After reading several of your posts:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79792-crazy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79510-nolvadex.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79452-need-help.html

:blink:

I suggest you walk away from ph/ds use now. You are seriously going to mess yourself up.

How old are you?

X

adam3030

Awards
After reading several of your posts:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79792-crazy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79510-nolvadex.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79452-need-help.html

:blink:

I suggest you walk away from ph/ds use now. You are seriously going to mess yourself up.

How old are you?

X
Very good questions, we need to keep this thread going.

I think LilPyschotic has a good start on this.

Thoughts

We use SERMs for two reasons:
1) Kickstarting our test production after a cycle
2) Keeping gyno away

Now, #1 is great for immediately after post cycle therapy. We want to keep our gains as well as get our bodies test working again.

The problem is, once our test is up and running, we're continuing to run a SERM. I beleive this is acting like a natural test booster, forcing our bodies to produce more test.

While this is all well and good because a SERM will block the ER from forming gyno, once we stop dosing the SERM there will be a higher level of test, and therefor a higher level of estrogen which could trigger a rebound.

It also doesn't help that SERMs increase ERs.

Possible Solutions
I have been saying this for a while, about Epistane and SERMs as well.

More is not better.

Have you ever noticed that studies on gynecomastia, breast cancer, etc, have not gone over 20mg?

I think the possible solution lies in how alot of us are ending our post cycle therapy's on 20mg of Tamoxifen, for example. Alot of studies into treatment of gyno with Tamoxifen have been at 10-20mg.

Could the possible solution be that we're going too high in our doses? And whats happening is its leaving our body in a state of high test: high estrogen ratio? Maybe doing 40mg the first few days of post cycle therapy, and then going down to 20mg or lower for the rest of the PCT.

Personally I have always beleived in doing a strong taper to end a post cycle therapy, going down to as low as 10mg of tamoxifen for the last week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better than yesterday

Thats just one of the many post by people on this site talking about SERMs increasing ERs.. They are not told to stop taking Prohormones. Dude I will just be honest with you.. I am 5'11 225lbs.. 8% body fat. My bench is 4 sets of 10 at 325.. chances are I have the stronger body.. I might not be the brightest person there is, but I am here to learn.. not to be mocked at like a stupid person when I am trying to learn. I dont tell weak people to leave the gym. I see many weak people at the gym, and I tell them to never give up. You would not dare talk to me like that in person... your lucky its a computer... On another note I ask alot of ????.. If you dont want to take the time to answer them with a kind heart.. then shut your pie hole. The day I become insulted in stop asking questons.. no matter how stupid they may be to you.. is the day I will not learn a thing. So after saying that.. if anyone would like to tell me there take on the serms making more estro recepters.. and if we keep them.. Let me know something.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thats just one of the many post by people on this site talking about SERMs increasing ERs.. They are not told to stop taking Prohormones. Dude I will just be honest with you.. I am 5'11 225lbs.. 8% body fat. My bench is 4 sets of 10 at 325.. chances are I have the stronger body.. I might not be the brightest person there is, but I am here to learn.. not to be mocked at like a stupid person when I am trying to learn. I dont tell weak people to leave the gym. I see many weak people at the gym, and I tell them to never give up. You would not dare talk to me like that in person... your lucky its a computer... On another note I ask alot of ????.. If you dont want to take the time to answer them with a kind heart.. then shut your pie hole. The day I become insulted in stop asking questons.. no matter how stupid they may be to you.. is the day I will not learn a thing. So after saying that.. if anyone would like to tell me there take on the serms making more estro recepters.. and if we keep them.. Let me know something.
Nice e-stats. :box:

:bb2:

Do not assume that I hide behind a computer and would not say what I type in person to your face.

:yawn:

How old are you?

Based on your questions, childish response, and lack of research, I still stand by my statement that you are not ready for ph/ds's.

You think there might be a reason why your threads get locked?
:think:

X

adam3030

Awards
Nice e-stats. :box:

:bb2:

Do not assume that I hide behind a computer and would not say what I type in person to your face.

:yawn:

How old are you?

Based on your questions, childish response, and lack of research, I still stand by my statement that you are not ready for ph/ds's.

You think there might be a reason why your threads get locked?
:think:

X
Buddy.. Why would I honestly give a care what you think? I can care less if you think I should.. or should not use ph/ds's. Your not a doctor.. Not only that but you are very rude. Instead of being a rude stuck up prick.. maybe you could be smart enough to see that I have been reading other threads.. and I am a bit confused about all this. Then I have uptight people like you that would rather make me look like a idiot than teach me something.. So yea I dont care what you think.. Stick your nose in somebody elses threads. I so far have done good on my Epi cycle.. I was only on it for 2 weeks.. Thats all I really needed, because the gyno went away. I was thinking about taking natural test boosters... and pulsing clomid.. To be honest.. thats what I have been doing. I figure pulsing clomid once every 5 days wont hurt anything. I know some people that pulsed clomid with natty test boosters, and had good luck. To be honest they never had any gyno what so ever by doing this. But yea take your rude stuck up preppy self else where. I dont like you.. that simple. Stop pickin at me.. treating me like im a idiot... then I might have more respect for you, and act less childish.