Torem and Urine color.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Simply, anyone notice a change?
I am on a weak PCT of Torem using .5ml a day casue my MDrol was prolly DHEA.
I noticed though that since my PCT started 3 days ago on day 2 my urine was a dark dark color, slightly transparent but not much.

Anyone?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen that with the experiments I've had with torem. None of my subjects have had odd colors.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok. im prolly pissin blood...
guess ill hit up the Dr. monday.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
ok. im prolly pissin blood...
guess ill hit up the Dr. monday.
or your majorly dehydrated.

Try drinking a few glasses of water. Then see how it goes bro.

Seriously, after i finished my last complete cycle on superdrol, about 4 days later my urine looked like I was peeing tomato juice.

Took about 3 glasses of water and then went 1 hour later needed a pee. As the day went on urine returned to normal.

Normal ever since. (liver and kidneys were fine btw - doc says it was dehydration).

Just thought id throw that out there man, but you should check with your doc just to be safe. Not sure of the exact color your getting man, but heres a little bit of info:

Blood in the urine is not always visible. If the amount of blood is small, the urine looks normal. This is called microscopic hematuria because the blood cells are visible only under a microscope. Typically, this is discovered when the patient has a urine test for some other reason.

When there is enough blood to be visible, the urine may look pinkish, red, or smoky brown (like tea or cola). This is called gross or frank hematuria. It takes very little blood in urine to be visible —about one-fifth of a teaspoon in a half quart of urine.

A trace amount of blood in your urine is normal. The average person with a healthy urinary tract excretes about 1 million red blood cells (RBC) in the urine each day. This amount of blood is not visible. This is not considered to be hematuria.

An abnormal amount of blood in the urine can be acute (new, occurring suddenly) or chronic (ongoing, long term). Acute hematuria can occur just once, or it can occur many times.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.
I just went, 8:30 am...still that color.
I am very good with drinking water, i overdrink if anything and my stuff is clear. so todayi will really pound the water to see what happens. It is like a tea/coloa color.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do you not get bright yellow pee from your mutlis? i know that does it to me sometimes................i've been told from my Dr on more then one occassion that i had blood in my piss. Not once did he care and shrugged it off, got tested and everything and i was fine. Don't freak out, i think its a rather common thing.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
oh an to the original question, no, Torm did not do anything to the colour of my pee

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's bothering you that much MT, don't wait until Monday... it may be too late then.

Urine
Urine consists of water and dissolved waste material from what you have been drinking and eating. It also includes dead blood cells and other material the body wants to eliminate.

The kidneys process the blood plasma, allowing water, sugars, vitamins, amino acids and other vital substances back into the bloodstream. They eliminate excess water, salts and minerals, as well as urea from protein digestion, uric acid, creatinine from muscle breakdown, hormone waste and toxins. Also eliminated is urochrome, which is a yellow pigment that comes from the processing of dead blood cells in the liver.

The urochrome gives the urine a pale yellow color, which is its normal color.

Abnormal colors
Since the normal color of urine is pale yellow, variations can be an indication of health problems or be the result of certain foods that have been eaten.

Clear urine
If a person has been drinking an excess of water or diuretics such as coffee or beer, the urine may have little or no color. Typically, it is nothing to worry about if it happens occasionally.

Yellow urine
Excess sweating could result in the urine becoming a deeper yellow. Also, it is a sign that you have not been drinking enough liquids

Dark yellow urine
Liver problems or jaundice can cause the urine to become consistently a dark yellow color. Be sure you have been drinking enough fluids before jumping to conclusions.

Orange urine
People who eat too many carrots--like from a juicer--may see orange urine. Also, too much Vitamin C can turn the urine orange.

Brown urine
Brown urine can an indication of a serious condition. It could be caused by liver disease, hepatitis, melanoma cancer, or copper poisoning. Other symptoms from those ailments should also be considered as indicators. But note that if you had recently eaten fava beans or taken a laxative, your urine also could turn brown.

Greenish urine
A urinary tract infection, bile problems and certain drugs can cause the urine to turn greenish. A brighter green color is an indication of an excess of B vitamins.

Blue urine
Urine with a bluish tint can be caused by a psuedomonas bacterial infection. It can also be an indication of high levels of calcium.

Reddish urine
There are a number of things that can cause the urine to have a red tint.

Blood
A small amount of blood in the urine can give it a red tint. Sometimes droplets of blood are seen. A bladder infection, kidney stones or bladder stones can result in urine with red in it. Also, a slight injury to the bladder or kidney can result in bleeding into the urine. Some professional boxers have been known to pass blood in their urine after a fight.

If you see what looks like blood in your urine, it is a good idea to go to the doctor to check the condition.

Food
Eating beets can result in reddish-purple urine.

Acidic urine will turn red after eating blackberries. Alkaline urine will look reddish after eating rhubarb. Whether your urine is acidic or alkaline is usually determined by other foods you have eaten.

Candy or pills with a dye can temporarily turn the urine red.

Poison
Lead or mercury poisoning can turn the urine reddish. If you suspect you have ingested and have been handling those toxic metals, and your urine is red, you should see your physician.

What to do...
If your urine has a strange color, and you have not been eating foods or taking pills that would cause the change in color, you should check yourself for other unusual symptoms and perhaps visit your doctor.

Also, if the urine has a bad odor, it may be an indication of disease.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I have had the bright yellow from to much B vitamins and vitamins in general its not it. I am not to type to get crazy worried but this is the one thing i know is serious when urine chnages and to do it in one day, i dont like.
I will drink water all day. Not take my torem. Take my DTHardcore, Retain2, PCT Support, 6oxo and go from there. I really think the MDrol wasnt "good" so I should be fine with the others.
I will try to get to the Dr. friday, ( i thught today way friday)
Thanks guys.
If it clears up even i prolly still go.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I have had the bright yellow from to much B vitamins and vitamins in general its not it. I am not to type to get crazy worried but this is the one thing i know is serious when urine chnages and to do it in one day, i dont like.
I will drink water all day. Not take my torem. Take my DTHardcore, Retain2, post cycle therapy Support, 6oxo and go from there. I really think the MDrol wasnt "good" so I should be fine with the others.
Thanks guys.
yeah you should man. I really doubt its anything serious. Let us know how today goes.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Drankl half gallon water. Played football. HAd some posiedon and gatorade during. I went and the color seems to have lightened up. Ill prolly drink a gallon more throguhgout the day.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I will drink water all day. Not take my torem. Take my DTHardcore, Retain2, post cycle therapy Support, 6oxo and go from there. I really think the MDrol wasnt "good" so I should be fine with the others.
Thanks guys.
It's from the DIM in the Diesel Test Hard Core. It says it right on the bottle.

I'm on it right now and my first piss after dosing (2caps / 3x day) is dark, almost brown.

Up your water intake, but it's nothing to worry about.

X

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It's from the DIM in the Diesel Test Hard Core. It says it right on the bottle.

I'm on it right now and my first piss after dosing (2caps / 3x day) is dark, almost brown.

Up your water intake, but it's nothing to worry about.

X
Thanks man, I know it says to drink the 8-10oz of water with it and i have. I am doing 2-1-2 through the day.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I know it says to drink the 8-10oz of water with it and i have. I am doing 2-1-2 through the day.
Yeah, my water intake is always pretty good too and I had read about it beforehand, but it still sorta freaked me out the first time I saw it.

BTW, Sorry to hear about your M-Drol (non)experience.

X