Nolvadex ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam3030

Awards
Whats the best time of day to take nolvadex, and clomid if your going to run them together? If you run the nolvadex alone... what is the best time to take it alone? Also can someone just come out in tell me how to mesure my nolvadex, and clomid? The nolvadex bottle says 25mg/ml 60ml.. The clomid says 50mg/ml 60ml... Also how long is this stuff good for if you got it from a lab?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best time of day to take nolvadex, and clomid if your going to run them together? If you run the nolvadex alone... what is the best time to take it alone? Also can someone just come out in tell me how to mesure my nolvadex, and clomid? The nolvadex bottle says 25mg/ml 60ml.. The clomid says 50mg/ml 60ml... Also how long is this stuff good for if you got it from a lab?
If < 20mg, take it with last meal of the day. If > 20 mg space it out evenly dosed once in early afternoon, once w/ last meal for Nolvadex. I have no experience with clomid.

adam3030

Awards
If < 20mg, take it with last meal of the day. If > 20 mg space it out evenly dosed once in early afternoon, once w/ last meal for Nolvadex. I have no experience with clomid.
What does < mean, and how do you measure this stuff.. I want to take 40mg a day.

clayeaten

Awards
What does < mean, and how do you measure this stuff.. I want to take 40mg a day.
For 25mg/ml 60ml of nolvadex you will need to take 4 ML to get 40 MG
For 50mg/ml 60ml of clomid you will need to take 5 ML to get 100 MG.. If your in pain after taking these products its perfectly normal. Hope this helps kid.

adam3030

Awards
For 50mg/ml 60ml of clomid you will need to take 5 ML to get 100 MG.. If your in pain after taking these products its perfectly normal. Hope this helps kid.
Thanks bro.. Yea its about time I get some help on this issue..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does that make sense? Unless I'm just retarded, that would equal 100mg, not 40mg. Idk, I haven't ever needed to do the math for myself.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro.. Yea its about time I get some help on this issue..
For goodness sake man!!! Blind leading the blind here.

I am in pain for just reading this. Help us all out and both of you stop posting now and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.