Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam3030

Awards
So I have gone to google to try to figure out the metrix system, and to be honest... its very hard for me to understand, and I know that alot of guys will give me a hard time for not being as bright as them, but I need help from someone thats not stuck up. Here is my queston... please explain it in the same way you would explain it to a child... For real.. Anyways I cant seem to figure out how many mg makes a ml? My nolvadex says 25mg/ml 60ml.. Then the measuring thing that came with it reads .25ml 0.5ml .75ml 1.0ml... So where would 40mg be? I dont want to take a wild guees, but if I dont get any help I will have no choice. I know someone else out there has the same bottle with pink nolvadex in it, so how do you mesure this stuff? If your going to be a *******, and call me stupid.... when I am trying to learn then go bite yourself.

adam3030

Awards
http://www.medcalc.com/wtmeas.html

The table for volume is the one you need. Just type in the ml amount and it will give you the amount in mg. Hope it helps.
so my bottle says 25mg/ml 60ml... so you said I need table of volume, and to type in the ml amount and it will give it in mg.. Not sure but I typed in 60ml but there were nothing in mg? I am so lost.. I feel so dumb. Is 25mg the same as one ml? Is that why it says 25mg/ml?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyways I cant seem to figure out how many mg makes a ml? My nolvadex says 25mg/ml 60ml.. Then the measuring thing that came with it reads .25ml 0.5ml .75ml 1.0ml... So where would 40mg be?
It is; how many ml needed to equal mg required?

If your product is 25mg/ml then you need 1.6ml to dose 40mg.

40mg dose / 25mg concentration = 1.6 ml dose.

Adam, if you are having a hard time with basic math I suggest that you reconsider using such products without the care and supervision of a doctor. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.