Hows this for PCT?

adam3030

Awards
Ok so I took M1T over a year ago.. knew **** about PCT, and thought Novadex was a PCT because thats what they said at GNC... Ok yes I fall for it... give me a break. Anyways I got some Epi in, and sence my Gyno is not that bad, and I am still in very good shape... Just 2 pecan nut size lumps under the nipple. I was thinking.. R better yet... hoping that this will make it go away, but I am not so worried about taking Epi. I just want to make sure I dont **** myself up even worse this time by a ****ed up PCT.. So this is my plan... If its stupid.... write me a PCT.. if your going to be rude... keep your mouth shut.
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
clomid
200/100/50/50
Anastrozole
0/0/1.0Ed/1.0ED
If you think this PCT suck.. Let me know.. But if you let me know.. Tell me a better one.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that looks good bro. good luck. hope it works out for ya. good luck with the crying from the clomid lol. i've done my fair share of woman emotions with that crap @ 200mg.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
oh, but then I run across this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Nothing like lots of reading to help you figure out.....well, I'm not sure that we've actually figured anything out.:frustrate

good luck! keep us posted, lots of folks on here will be interested in your results, there's quite a few looking for info about gyno problems and how to deal with them.
There's a thread here where we're trying to figure out if there's also a link to maybe too much PCT. So there's a rock for your hard place.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79134-thinking-out-loud.html

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I took M1T over a year ago.. knew **** about post cycle therapy, and thought Novadex was a PCT because thats what they said at GNC... Ok yes I fall for it... give me a break. Anyways I got some Epi in, and sence my Gyno is not that bad, and I am still in very good shape... Just 2 pecan nut size lumps under the nipple. I was thinking.. R better yet... hoping that this will make it go away, but I am not so worried about taking Epi. I just want to make sure I dont **** myself up even worse this time by a ****ed up PCT.. So this is my plan... If its stupid.... write me a PCT.. if your going to be rude... keep your mouth shut.
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
clomid
200/100/50/50
Anastrozole
0/0/1.0Ed/1.0ED
If you think this PCT suck.. Let me know.. But if you let me know.. Tell me a better one.
It looks fine except:

1. 200mg is too much Clomid, reduce it to 100mg
  2. Anastrozole is probably not needed but if you decide to use it go something like:
    1. 0
    2. 0
    3. 1 EOD
    4. .75 ED
    5. 1 ED

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good PCT, but I don't see it getting rid of gyno. Seperate your PCT and gyno treatment. To help me get rid of gyno I did:

Week 1: ATD 100mg, Nolva 80mg
Week 2: ATD 75mg, Nolva 80mg
Week 3: ATD 50mg, Nolva 60mg
Week 4: ATD 50mg, Nolva 60mg
Week 5: ATD 50mg, Nolva 30mg
Week 6: ATD 50mg, Nolva 20mg
Week 7: ATD 25mg, Nolva 10mg

Worked good.

For PCT, I'm a lover of Toremifene. I did a PCT that looked like this...

Days 1-3: Torem 120mg, ATD 25mg
Days 4-7: Torem 60mg, ATD 25mg
Days 8-21: Torem 30mg, ATD 25mg
Days 22-Whenever ATD runs out: 25mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48
Weathermark Post Cycle Therapy 8
musclefool Post Cycle Therapy 22
southparkbbb Anabolics 21