M-Drol PCT, just need a look over

SF3D

Awards
Hey,
I'm starting my 2nd M-drol cycle but using a different post cycle therapy plan. If someone could just look over it i would be very thankful! I'm 200, 5'11 and have about 10-12 percent body fat. Is it safe to use Activate Xtreme like this. I've seen so many conflicting reports about this product.

Cycle: 4 Weeks
M-Drol – 20/20/20/30
Anabolic Perfect Cycle - 2x Per Day

Post cycle therapy: 4 Weeks
Tamoxifen Citrate (Liquid Nolvadex) – 40/40/20/20
RXT - 25/50/50/75
Lean Extreme - 75/50/25/25
Activate Xtreme - 4x Per Day
Fenugreek - 3/4/5/6

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think a straight slope on nolva would be better, 40/30/20/10

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about Activate extreme but for my PCT of M-Drol I used Toremifene 120/90/60/30 along with bulk powerful, retain2, Trib and cycle support and it was a great PCT for me.

SF3D

Awards
The only reason i did it like 40/40/20/20 was cause it was easy to measure out... Is there a danger to this approach?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only reason i did it like 40/40/20/20 was cause it was easy to measure out... Is there a danger to this approach?
not really, just it keeps you at a higher dose longer. total dosage that way is 14x40 = 560 + 14*20 = 280 for a total of 840 vs 280 + 210 + 140 + 70 =700. Also, like anything the more gradual and clean you can make ramp ups and downs, the less shock it throws your hormones into

SF3D

Awards
Thanks for the advice, i will probobly go 40/30/20/10 when i get to it. Does everything else look fine? The only thing i am concerned about is the Activate Xtreme. Do you have any opinion on that, keep it in or use old activate or not use it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nothing wrong with it really, it will help support natural testosterone, so thats handy.Another product to consider once its out in place of that is Post Cycle Support from anabolic innovations. should be out in 2-3 weeks

SF3D

Awards
Thanks for the update, i can't wait to get it when it comes out!