Torem standalone

Dr. Lats

Awards
What up guys,

I've been doin some research on Torem. Do any of you have experience with it as a stand alone?

It seems to have worked really well for a lot of people post cycle. Lately, I've been wanting to get on a natural test booster, just to optimize what I have. I don't want to risk the side effects of AAS right now, but I do want some of the benefits of higher Testosterone. I don't see a point to purchasing such things as Trib, Maca, Long Jack, Avena, Activate, etc...when obviously these things aren't strong enough to bring a man's levels back to normal after a cycle.

I'm assuming that it works the same as Nolva, in that it makes the pituitary gland secrete more LH, which in turn causes the testes to pump out more Test. If this is so, the body of course is going to elevate its levels of estrogen to compensate, so maybe some sort of herb would be good to clear out some excess estrogen...DIM?

Dr. Lats

Awards
How confident are you guys that a PCT brings your levels back to normal after a cycle anyway?

If a product like Torem can get your levels back up after a cycle, why not take it when not on a cycle to get your balls bigger and producing more testosterone naturally?

I think its safe to say that after an anabolic cycle, even with a great PCT, you are not at optimal performance. You system would have worked better if you had never been on the roids. So, if you take a strong SERM, while your body is producing naturally, when you come off the SERM, I'd think your set point would be slightly higher...thoughts??

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SERMs will probably only block about 20-30% of the inhibition from anabolic steroids and that still depends on the particular steroid. They wont block the progestin receptor from Deca and Tren, and they wont block the androgen receptor from any steroid… so your you LH/FSH will still be about 90% shutdown.

On cycle hCG is really the only thing that is going to keep your testes active so you can regain full and healthy production for post cycle therapy.

If you considering a SERM for a test boost you may want to consider our Derma Sustain. It will offer similar benefit as clomid or nolva but without the sides of liver toxicity, ocular toxicity, and libido suppression. Tormefene would be a safer choice for the liver, and raloxifene would be an even safer. (but much more expensive) Of course if you wanted to limit the side-effects of any prescription SERM you could use a lower dose and stack it with Sustain for a synergistic effect.

-Pp