Gyno in PCT after Zol...

G

geenome

Awards
I read but never post, because I'm trying to learn. Prior cycle experience is limited. Would appreciate thoughtful feedback and suggestions:

After 8-weeks of zol @ 400mg/day, began post cycle therapy with Clomid @50mg/day and Toremifene @ 120mg/day. Intending to drop CLO after first 2 weeks, and taper TOR down weekly to 90, 60, 60, 30.

About 5 days into PCT, developed right nipple puffiness and sensitivity, with a small lump palpable underneath. It's very slight, but real.

I am uncertain what is going on. Perhaps the TOR is not as effective as TAM in modulating E receptors in breast tissue? (At least in my case.) If so, can add TAM. Perhaps no real downside to doing so. Dosage thoughts?

TOR is fast, but can it really be possible that T is kicking so high already such that aromatase is an issue? I have Arimidex available. Seems unlikely. Zol would not aromatise, right?

Any suggestions? Thanks for any recommendations or replies. I appreciate the opportunity to tap into the knowledge here.

A

anatolian

Awards
I have a similiar question, If you are 2 weeks into tamox and Exemestane protocol for the soul reason of getting rid of some gyno(no lumps just puffyness)and it is not working can you switch to something like Letro without taking time off, in other words just finishing out the 4 week cycle with letro.
I did not want to take this thread over, our questions are similiar and I have seen so many questions like these just not direct answers in this area. I am sorry if I got in the way, I did not feel like this needed a new thread.