Hair Loss from Anabolics and how to combat it

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
I recently finished a cycle of Havoc, and i am beginning to notice that my hair appears thinner on top and am wondering what are the best ways to combat this?

1. i know i'm a little late at getting to this (PCT and all) but what are some possible remedies to this continuing?

2. is this really only a problem on-cycle? or can it continue after completing the cycle?

i don't believe i had any predisposition to MPB, as it does not seem run in my fam and i'm 25 and have shown no signs of any loss to this point.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently finished a cycle of Havoc, and i am beginning to notice that my hair appears thinner on top and am wondering what are the best ways to combat this?

1. i know i'm a little late at getting to this (post cycle therapy and all) but what are some possible remedies to this continuing?

2. is this really only a problem on-cycle? or can it continue after completing the cycle?

i don't believe i had any predisposition to MPB, as it does not seem run in my fam and i'm 25 and have shown no signs of any loss to this point.
Shaaaazam:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That hairloss thread is like the best thread on anything ever.

Anyways, right now I'm running 1.5 mg fina a day along with 2% niz ED. Seems to be working well. When I get some cash I will get a laser comb and maybe throw some aelzic acid in the mix... Rogain seems a bit much right now.

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
it looks like i'd like to try fina... is that something that needs a Rx? or can u just buy it or whatever?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I've never had the hair loss from a cycle but I have naturally fine hair.
My mom turned me onto using kelp to help out with it. It actually caused some of her grey hair to turn color again, and I noticed my hair got thicker in about a months time.

I don't know anyone else that has used it, and I havent found too much substanciated evidence to prove it works, but it isn't super expensive to pick up a few bottles and give it a go.

azr101

azr101

Awards
spirnolactone

You should also try topical dht blocker like spirnolactone which I saw on a reasearch chemical site for cheap.