POST Cycle Support is coming

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The newest product from the company that brought you Cycle Support.

Formulated by our very own The Sinner:

POST Cycle Support

120 caps 30 day Supply
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.

CROWLER

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the ETA or is it out yet? estimate on the price?

Too bad you didnt get 50% icariin...

Looks good tho'

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner also thinks ectysterone is a great supplement???

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1200mg's of Res....nice.
What kind of price are we looking at for this?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
OH MY GOD. I just had a prop induced orgasm reading this...

THE QUESTION IS...

is trans-resveratol orally active? Remeber the arguements about it degrading the second it hits O2? I mean, is it active or do you have some sort of delivery system/transport system for it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH MY GOD. I just had a prop induced orgasm reading this...

THE QUESTION IS...

is trans-resveratol orally active? Remeber the arguements about it degrading the second it hits O2? I mean, is it active or do you have some sort of delivery system/transport system for it?
Yes and yes. It is orally active, and we have a special system to make it more active.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Approximately 10 business days.

Pricing, not sure how much the resellers will mark it up so I hate to say. I would make a GUESS a few dollars more than Cycle Support.

Thanks for the interest!

CROWLER

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I nominate myself as a tester! (so I don't have to pay muahaha) lol j/k

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominate myself as a tester! (so I don't have to pay muahaha) lol j/k
yeah but you dont have PCT coming up soon, you have what 10+ weeks to go? :trout:

I nominate myself as tester as i can PCT as soon as i recieve it :D :thumbsup:

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of this! Im sure it will be very good as is CS.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
yeah but you dont have post cycle therapy coming up soon, you have what 10+ weeks to go? :trout:

I nominate myself as tester as i can PCT as soon as i recieve it :D :thumbsup:
No fair. :trout:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure it is!

now go cry somewhere and cut yourself.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would make a GUESS a few dollars more than Cycle Support.
that definitely puts it into the realm of staple supplement rather than occasional!

the 1200mg of res is active ? not raw?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it's 50% trans-resv. extract. so it's gonna equate to 600mg of actives.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why am i not suprised sinner made a product having horny goat weed as an ingredient...................:toofunny:
Alanis, if you're reading, this is what the definition of 'ironic' would be.....not a black fly in chardonet. That's just gross.

Yeah, I actually just looked up some stuff up for kicks, and it turned out to be more than I had bargained for. HWG is some pretty tight stuff.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is correct 50% Trans-Resveratrol.

CROWLER

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Was there any in-house beta testing for this?...if so...feedback?

Based on ETA it should show it's face early next week. I am really interested in this one. Plan to stack it with Activate and maybe Restore.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely some ill stacking options there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Was there any in-house beta testing for this?...if so...feedback?

Based on ETA it should show it's face early next week. I am really interested in this one. Plan to stack it with Activate and maybe Restore.
Thanks for the bump. You are correct should be early next week. We listened to what people wanted and of course how The Sinner originally wanted to formulate. That was just a few weeks ago, people know the ingredients and wanted to get at it rather than waiting a few months for in house testing we would have needed people to go on a cycle for 4 to 12 weeks then do POST Cycle Support for another 4 - 12 weeks. Too long for the people raging for this product :)

As you said some MAJOR stacking options with a product like this.

CROWLER

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Does resveratrol help with heart enlargement? I thought I saw that mentioned somewhere here for guys using DMT.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Does resveratrol help with heart enlargement? I thought I saw that mentioned somewhere here for guys using DMT.
That's a scary comment.

Anyways I think all A.AS causes LVH to some degree. I've read that it atrophies after cessation of A.AS.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That's a scary comment.

Anyways I think all A.AS causes LVH to some degree. I've read that it atrophies after cessation of A.AS.
I agree with u that they cause it to some degree. I know there was a thread about DMT and it seemed to cause it more than others. I may be wrong though.

I will look into this a little more.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm against "all in one" formulas, but this one doesn't look to bad at all, it's actually fairly good looking as it's more of a support notch than a product trying to cover all the bases. Nice job guys, and always lotsa love/respeck for the Crowler man. lol

jaxon

Awards
can we get a link to order it when its ready and sinner said "cap" so is it a pill or powder like the cycle support?