Nolva alone?? Is this okay?

camaroguy18

Awards
After much browsing/research/whathaveyou - I've finally obtained some liquid nolvadex ((20mg/ml)@ 50ml)) in attempts to clear up some gyno that formed due to a cycle of superdrol.

Along the way I looked at many threads about use of nolva, and although many were strictly protocol for PCT, I found a few that were related to my situation.

Thing is, those few had different results - some had the gyno disappear, others did not, and some even had it come back (apparently due to nolvadex leaving excess estrogen in the body though not necessarily in the breast area)

The only thing I saw recommended to run alongside nolva was zinc and copper which I already take

My question is, should I run anything else with the nolva? I've been running RPM lately and have another bottle coming soon, but I realize that RPM wouldn't really have much to do with my situation.

Should I run an ATD like rebound? Can I stack it with anything (I could use I cycle to cut)? I've seen some reports of Nolva destroying libido...mine has already been lacking...can I take something to combat that as well?

One more question if I could - Many people run the nolva 40/40/20/20 after a cycle, and a few posts mentioned running it at 50 for the first week (in situations such as mine). Would I be okay with running 50/40/20/20? I weigh 176lbs.

Thank you for the help and guidance....trying to clean up past mistakes on your body is quite the ****ty process.

Flexo

Awards
It would be okay to run the tamoxifen citrate by itself. If you're already taking zinc and copper, then that's fine. Some people have the idea permanently etched into their brains that "more is always better," when in fact it's not. Run your tamoxifen citrate at 40/40/20/20, or 40/40/30/20, either of which would be okay for you.

At this point I wouldn't use Rebound XT, so just run the tamoxifen citrate. I don't see how it would help you much at this point, but if anyone else has some info to back a reason to use it, then please correct me.

And as far as when to dose the tamoxifen citrate, take it all at night before you go to bed.

Also, I'd run milk thistle too, unless you're already supplementing with it.

camaroguy18

Awards
okay I'll give it a go with 40/40/depending on results 30 or 20/20.

I do also take milk thistle in my diet...seems to be a good thing to have on hand anyways

thanks for the advice

camaroguy18

Awards
Two days into the cycle (stuff tastes sooo bad!!)...I've noticed that my left nipple has been itchy since starting it....is this normal? I thought that was a sign of the onset of gyno?

camaroguy18

Awards
would it be a bad idea to stop running the nolva, and run a cycle of Epistane first (in the off chance that it could reduce the nolva) Then I could use the nolva for PCT from the epi cycle.

I guess I'm just nervous that the nolva won't have an effect on the pre-existing gyno, and it will go to waste (at least there's a chance with the epi, and I would have good post cycle support)

good idea, or no?

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey man,

Don't take the epistane in order to treat your gyno. It is just going to mess with your system even more man. Save your money and get surgery if it is that big of a deal.

Try the nolvadex, if the gyno just formed, it may go away without solidifing. If the bottle you have says tamoxifen citrate be careful with the dosing too...you'll have to take more than it says to get the right amount of tamoxifen.

That is the problem with all of these supplements, which I can see by frequenting various boards. These compounds are ****ing men up, giving them ***** tits, lowering their natural test, and ****ing up other systems in their bodies. Regardless of what any board rep tells you, there is no clear cut way to pct of any of these designer roids out there.

These guys are making money off people like you that are trying to treat themselves with products that caused the problem anyway.

camaroguy18

Awards
Hey man,

Don't take the epistane in order to treat your gyno. It is just going to mess with your system even more man. Save your money and get surgery if it is that big of a deal.

Try the nolvadex, if the gyno just formed, it may go away without solidifing. If the bottle you have says tamoxifen citrate be careful with the dosing too...you'll have to take more than it says to get the right amount of tamoxifen.

That is the problem with all of these supplements, which I can see by frequenting various boards. These compounds are ****ing men up, giving them ***** tits, lowering their natural test, and ****ing up other systems in their bodies. Regardless of what any board rep tells you, there is no clear cut way to post cycle therapy of any of these designer roids out there.

These guys are making money off people like you that are trying to treat themselves with products that caused the problem anyway.

Understood...I really didn't want to add more to the fire, but was curious because of the posted results by some of the members on the board.

I'll run the cycle of liquid tamox (it's true 20 so I've been dosing 2ml/ED) and I hope to go in for blood work very shortly.

Until researching on this site I had no idea why superdrol shut me down so badly (I didn't even know what shutdown was, but definetly experienced it, and had gyno development. I still think my hormones are completly messed up (I've had so little libido for the past year and a half and I'm 22), so slowly but surely I hope to get back to normal and take note of such a valuable, and costly lesson.

Thanks for the advice