what to take while on m0drol cycle..

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research what to use for post cycle therapy and have that taken care of, but what to take while on cycle?
I have found a few things that people use, but I don't know what dosage, and when to start and stop...Any suggestions would be helpful. I don't plan on starting cycle until I have everything on hand that I need. The thing I found were
-Horny Goat Weed
-Milk Thistle
-DHEA
-Triflex (glucosamine chrondrotrin w/msm)
what do you guys think?

also still taking creatine mono and high amounts of protein of course

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Check out Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support, most of the things you need is right there.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
what about that dhea and horny goat weed? or is that more for after cycle?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bombBoogie for the info on the Cycle Support.

We are actually also coming out with a product named POST Cycle Support and will look like this:

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

Beige

Awards
  • Established

We are actually also coming out with a product named POST Cycle Support and will look like this:

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

whaaaaat?! i could of used me some of this stuff. will it be out by oct/nov so i can use it after my next cycle?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
whaaaaat?! i could of used me some of this stuff. will it be out by oct/nov so i can use it after my next cycle?
YES SIR! :bruce1:

CROWLER

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
so take cycle support while on cycle? and dhea and horny goat weed once cycle is over?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support start 1 week before cycle starts and continue through post cycle

POST Cycle Support start after cycle.

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

No more 6-Bromo?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
People said they wanted the 6 bromo separate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6 bromo separate. We will also be doing a high dose Trans-Resveratrol separately.

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
People said they wanted the 6 bromo separate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6 bromo separate. We will also be doing a high dose Trans-Resveratrol separately.

CROWLER
Smart move. I'll have to give that Trans-Resv a try once you get that out!

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
I'm still wondering about the DHEA...when should I take and what dosage...it comes in 25mg capsules, but how many, when to take, and for how long?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I'm still wondering about the DHEA...when should I take and what dosage...it comes in 25mg capsules, but how many, when to take, and for how long?
I am not too sure about the exact dose of Dhea, I think it was mentioned as 100-300? In 2 separate dosages, 1 in the morn and 1 in the night.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
Anytime :thumbsup:

and looking forward to Post Cycle Support in the future.

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
while on cycle

-2 scoop/days of Cycle support (like the guy's said pre-load 1 week)
-Good Multi-vitamins (too avoid blood oxydation)
-Lot of fish oil
-Drink a lot of water

For post cycle therapy, add a Cort blocker like Lean Extreme. I expect you will have a good serm like Nolva or Torem. Run also CS during post cycle therapy. Personnally, i'll drop Dhea and add a mild test booster.

Have a nice cycle !

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
while on cycle

-2 scoop/days of Cycle support (like the guy's said pre-load 1 week)
-Good Multi-vitamins (too avoid blood oxydation)
-Lot of fish oil
-Drink a lot of water

For post cycle therapy, add a Cort blocker like Lean Extreme. I expect you will have a good serm like Nolva or Torem. Run also CS during post cycle therapy. Personnally, i'll drop Dhea and add a mild test booster.

Have a nice cycle !

Multivitamin I'm using is animal pak, 2 a day.
SERM-tamox
and by mild test booster....novadex xt?
and I'm going to run cs 1 week before cycle and throughout as well as afterwards while on pct
1.5 gallons of water/day
and atleast 1.5g protein/lb body weight...

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
Great !

Are you taking m-drol at morning or pre-workout ?

For a mild test booster i will stay away from an atd... it report gyno issue severaltime. Atd is very powerfull... Guy's can correct me if am wrong but i'll recomend you a soft tribulus product. (there many here !!)

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
Great !

Are you taking m-drol at morning or pre-workout ?

For a mild test booster i will stay away from an atd... it report gyno issue severaltime. Atd is very powerfull... Guy's can correct me if am wrong but i'll recomend you a soft tribulus product. (there many here !!)
I will be taking it before workout. I am starting out the first week with just 1 a day to see how I react to it..if everything is cool, then I'll up it to 2 a day for the next 2 weeks, then start my pct(only doing 3 week cycle)
What test booster would be recommended? I'm up for any suggestions, whatever you guys think would be best...I'm trying to do everything as well as I can so I have a great cycle...