hcg n nolva!

soon2bHUGE

Awards
ive done a research about pct. there were plenty of somewhat
diff ideas n scientific beliefs. im abt to start my first cycle on mid sept. susta 500mg for 10 wks.

to my questions:
1. should i do hcg w/ nolva or nolva only?
2. if i ran hcg last 2wks of d cycle should i ran nolva w it or hcg only durirng d last weeks of the cycle then nolva after the cycle?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive done a research about post cycle therapy. there were plenty of somewhat
diff ideas n scientific beliefs. im abt to start my first cycle on mid sept. susta 500mg for 10 wks.

to my questions:
1. should i do hcg w/ nolva or nolva only?
2. if i ran hcg last 2wks of d cycle should i ran nolva w it or hcg only durirng d last weeks of the cycle then nolva after the cycle?
Use the HCG ON cycle. There is a sticky in the anti-aging forum that I believe explains the reasoning for this. Run the nolva in PCT, if you have signs of gyno on cycle you could begin using it.

soon2bHUGE

Awards
thanks a lot!:wave: follow up question i want to ran proscar whie on,
will d shedding stop after pct? then i cud stop proscar also.
should i worry abt hair loss w such a low dosage? 500mg susta.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot!:wave: follow up question i want to ran proscar whie on,
will d shedding stop after post cycle therapy? then i cud stop proscar also.
should i worry abt hair loss w such a low dosage? 500mg susta.
I honestly dont know much about the hair loss stuff bro. Sust at 500mg/week is a pretty standard/minimum dosage that I dont think you would experience hair loss issues with. But again I only know this from reading around. I'm sure some guys with actual experience will chime in soon....

trojans11

trojans11

Awards
soon2bHUGE,
Even though I'm new member and I lack credibility on this forum, I do have actual experience using Nolvadex, HCG, Proscar, and testosterone blends. I'm 35 years old and I've used gear for many years. So maybe my experience can help you.

When using testosterone, you should always expect androgen and estrogen related side effects. It doesn't matter how low you think the dosages are. I know that everyone's different but you are taking testosterone so I think you should expect the side effects. Better to be safe than bald you know? For me, finasteride did help with shedding. Using Nizoral along with it helped too.
By the way, I do have full head of hair.

For me,(again I'm just telling you my experience) I used finasteride during my PCT (not for all of my pcts though).

To quote William Llewellyn, "Sustanon will remain active in the body for up to a month after your last injection was given."

Good luck.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
soon2bHUGE,
Even though I'm new member and I lack credibility on this forum, I do have actual experience using Nolvadex, HCG, Proscar, and testosterone blends. I'm 35 years old and I've used gear for many years. So maybe my experience can help you.

When using testosterone, you should always expect androgen and estrogen related side effects. It doesn't matter how low you think the dosages are. I know that everyone's different but you are taking testosterone so I think you should expect the side effects. Better to be safe than bald you know? For me, finasteride did help with shedding. Using Nizoral along with it helped too.
By the way, I do have full head of hair.

For me,(again I'm just telling you my experience) I used finasteride during my post cycle therapy (not for all of my pcts though).

To quote William Llewellyn, "Sustanon will remain active in the body for up to a month after your last injection was given."

Good luck.
:goodpost: & :welcome:

Also, if you guys havents seen it this thread is very informative on hair loss:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html

soon2bHUGE

Awards
thanks! if i want to have a clean bulk what can i stack w it?
ofcourse, aside from clean food. can i take proviron on my last 2nd half of d cycle. if i will have hair loss i will stop it right away.

azr101

azr101

Awards
Hair loss

The hair loss thread above says it all. Check it out super good info there.