Do i need a SERM?

Hungry1

Awards
I know this question gets asked often and i have read "A Stupid People's Guide to post cycle therapy" but am not really sure if need one. Im on day 20 of promagnon 25 using 50 mg a day and am no longer seeing any gains so i am going to stop. I have Toremifene but am not sure if i need it. Can i get away with just using Novedex or should i start with the torem and then taper down while starting the novedex. Someone please let me know what they think. Im sure i let out some sort of vital information so let me know if i need to add something.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you should start with the Torm (serm) then if you want to introduce the novedex after week 1, but start w/ low dosage then work your way up if needed

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you did the research and you know that this particular question is asked very often and ALWAYS given the same answer....why ask it again?

Hungry1

Awards
Thanks. Well i figured with such a short cycle i might not need it. Ill start it Tuesday with some sort test booster.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea, 50mgs. is enough to introduce Torm......you're good to go

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
-If you're gains begin to falter, that is a sign of shutdown. Oral steroids will shut you down faster than injectable steroid esters, that's one of the reason's they are typically run for 4 weeks and not 12.

-When I first started using steroids, I didn't use SERM's because I didn't know how to obtain them. In attempt to compensate for that fact, I ran short cycles so I wouldn't get shut down as bad. The third time around, oooh, it was ugly. After that, I learned pretty f*cking quick how to run proper post cycle therapy.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for the attitude previously, but in all honesty, doesn't the phrase "better safe than sorry" sound pretty good when you are talking about your sex life?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea you were a pr**k (joking)......some stuff does get repetitive though......i guess some people (myself sometimes) needs things spelled out for them.....but your response is understandable

Hungry1

Awards
Ohh its my fault completely. The guy at the supplement store told me that it would not shut me down at all. He actually told me it was not really a steroid at all. After the first week with some excellent gains i looked into it and realized that he was an idiot as-well as myself for not doing the proper diligence. My sex drive is still normal and i noticed a little of gyno but i think that was mainly due to the bloat. Hopefully this will reverse with the torem and natural booster and then the novedex. I appreciate the help and the attitude is well deserved since i was somewhat stupid on my part. Is the Torem going to kill my sex drive or will i still be ok? I guess this is my main worry at this point.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
most people on torem have said that it made thier drive go through the roof...

Flexo

Awards
I know this question gets asked often and i have read "A Stupid People's Guide to post cycle therapy" but am not really sure if need one. Im on day 20 of promagnon 25 using 50 mg a day and am no longer seeing any gains so i am going to stop. I have Toremifene but am not sure if i need it. Can i get away with just using Novedex or should i start with the torem and then taper down while starting the novedex. Someone please let me know what they think. Im sure i let out some sort of vital information so let me know if i need to add something.
Way to go on not having your entire cycle planned out from the get go!! :thumbsup:

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Way to go on not having your entire cycle planned out from the get go!! :thumbsup:
This comment isn't even needed he already admitted his wrong doing, so why the hell would you post an idiotic comment like this!!!
He obviously had some plan because if you read you see that he had the torem already!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
This comment isn't even needed he already admitted his wrong doing, so why the hell would you post an idiotic comment like this!!!
He obviously had some plan because if you read you see that he had the torem already!!!
WORD UP!!!! agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ohh its my fault completely. The guy at the supplement store told me that it would not shut me down at all. He actually told me it was not really a steroid at all. After the first week with some excellent gains i looked into it and realized that he was an idiot as-well as myself for not doing the proper diligence. My sex drive is still normal and i noticed a little of gyno but i think that was mainly due to the bloat. Hopefully this will reverse with the torem and natural booster and then the novedex. I appreciate the help and the attitude is well deserved since i was somewhat stupid on my part. Is the Torem going to kill my sex drive or will i still be ok? I guess this is my main worry at this point.
They sell this at my gym, and the friggin owner is telling people its a "test booster". -not cool. I had to school him on the fact that its a roid and could potentially jack up someone for life if they dont know what they're doin. A few good logs on this compound exist on AM, I'd check em out if I were you. Def need a serm, don't risk it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Plus I hated my time on promag...no realy gains, minus a small recomp and it made my kidneys and/or liver hurt.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Plus I hated my time on promag...no realy gains, minus a small recomp and it made my kidneys and/or liver hurt.
i might have asked this already but.....what about a Promag25/Propadrol cycle......do you think the prop would halp a bit where the promag lacks?