Fenugreek

H

homesliceyea

Awards
A lot of people are huge supporters of using Fenugreek in PCT because of its test boosting effects, but I have heard a lot of bad info about it as well. What are your opinions on it? Has anyone had a bad experience with it and has it been a valuable addition to PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought it was shyt personally..........it is cheap as hell tho?

H

homesliceyea

Awards
I know it's cheap, but I read about some unfavorable sides. I can't remember what exactly though. Anyone care to elaborate?

H

homesliceyea

Awards
It had to do with prolactin induced gyno. Anyone have this problem?

B

BigTender

Awards
I bought some Fenugreek to use during my Superdrol PCT, but after reading some stuff about it I've decided not to use it. It's cheap, so I don't feel to bad about wasting the money on it.

Some new mothers use it if they have insufficient amounts of breast milk. Enough said?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
how about using it with a toremine pct..ive read a couple different opinions. it has gotten good feedback inconjunction with nolva/clomid pct.

B

BigTender

Awards
Krnza from the BB.com forums is taking it out of his Superdrol for Dummies thread. That alone is enough to make me not want to use it. He knows more about PCT than me, so I'll trust him on that.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use it sporadically in post cycle therapy, say, 2-4g on Friday and Saturday nights. It helps get me back, with no ill side effects of estrogens/progest.

Also, relating to mimicking estrogen or progestin, maca has been said to do the same.
Use it sparingly and moderate dosages and you will have no problems.

RR

F

Flexo

Awards
Why's he taking it out?
I think he's taking it out because he realized that while they havn't found proof that fenugreek has positive effects post-cycle, they have found reasons why it maybe be counter-productive. I don't have any sources about this though. That's all from what I've heard, so anyone interested might want to do some further research.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there another role besides combating libido during PCT that fenugreek has?

J

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^Fenugreek doesnt combat libido or test, it is a natural herb that helps increase test as well as help cholesterol levels.

I dont recall hearing anything bad about fen. I have used it in almost every pct i had had, which is quite a few. My sides have been very mild with being a little gassy and having a "pancake syrup" smell. :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking people used it because of the increase in libido and its AP type effects. its supposed to be for diabetics. I've always had the fear of lactating on it and with AP out I dont use it anymore.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is an interesting herb,but not a PCT sub by any means,its might be healthy off cycle in general in moderate dose...honestly you can grow the stuff and even cook with it fresh,it is an herb...but def not a pct