Major Shutdown Help

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey people....

I have a log of my "Mass Tabs" run over a month ago. This stuff isn't suppose to do much in regards to "shutdown"... but WOW was that false! I am into PCT already, was at the Dr. and went ahead and had my blood drawn for a TEST test... I was curious...

HOLY CRAP!!! Got my blood tests back....

Liver and Kidneys were good. Kidneys showed signs of dehydration.... so i am pounding more water and being REALLY good about my "Cycle Support" product.....

Test levels came back today.... and NOT GOOD!

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR shutdown! For a guy my age.... TEST should be a BARE MINIMUM of 38 to a high of 158..... (free test....)

MY free test was at 9! FREAKIN 9! I was already 2-3 weeks into post cycle therapy.... and they are at 9!!! My TOTAL test levels are only at 26!!!! (they should be at over 200!!!)

I am taking my SERM... (which i am begining to think is BS.... i got liquid Nolvadex from a "reputible" person on....) and ALL my post cycle therapy products (i.e. natty test booster, AI, cortisol blocker...)

What should i do folks?

Let them rebound on their own...? The Dr. said i REALLY need to see an endocryologist (i'm assuming thats a testosterone Dr....)

Your Thoughts?? Should i just wait to see how the post cycle therapy works?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Give it a little more time before you see the endo because they usually have no idea how to treat someone who has taken roids.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
how do you feel in terms of libido, mood, ect...? i would assume only a couple weeks into PCT your still going to be heavily shutdown since i believe mass tabs contain SD

how long was your cycle dosage ect?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Dosed Mass Tabs for 4 weeks.... As recommended (i.e. 1 tab a day 30 minutes before workout)

They say its much like superdrol.... But its actual compounds are a blend of who knows what!

It worked great... loved it.... and didnt in any way feel "shut down" while on it...

My libido is WAY WAY WAY down! I havent had an erection in... ATLEAST 3 days...

I'm coming from a bad breakup... so i assumed since i am not sleeping with anyone... and the breakup was bad... it was normal for my sex drive to be lower... I mean... bad breakups don't really put people in the "lets get it on" type mood! LOL

But when i found out my Free Test level was only at 9 (when it should be over 150) that sorta freaked me out a little. I am taking MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, and Retain 2 as my post cycle therapy.

I didn't take the liquid nolvadex that i had... b/c i never felt any signs of gyno or anything...

Its OBVIOUS i need it.. so i started at 40mg today.... will taper it from 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 over the next 4 weeks..

ANother though would be to take a couple weeks off (i.e. no test boosters or anything... JUST the liquid nolvadex) and start a new PH or real gear cycle .. and finish it off the right way...

That way my test gets back into normal (or above normal) range... and then i can do it the way it needs to be done...

THoughts?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Masstabs are SD, Phera and Halo...if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that.

Keep dosing the nolva relatively high. I'd run through at 40mgs for atleast 3 weeks and then drop it to 20 for 2 more weeks.

One of the worst things you can do right now is go back on....so get that outta your mind unless you want to be on HRT or TRT for the rest of your life.

Your body will figure things out...keep it going with the Nolva and go back in 2 months to get things checked out.

Every single compound in the steroid you took has shown to shut people down. But it takes time to get things back to normal. And since you were only taking it preworkout (which i personally see as not a good idea) and not on non-workout days, your hormone levels were all over the place.

Give it time...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks soooo much!!!

I won;t go back on PH or "gear" for atleast a month after the PCT and SERM...

And will keep the dosage high on the SERM....

I didn't take the Mass Tabs on workout days only... i took them everyday... I took them un the mornings on nonworkout days....

Thanks again... any other input would be GREAT!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay, thats better atleast with the dosing.

Glad to hear your other functions are doing well too...

I would take longer than a month before getting back on any type of juice.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Will do...

I am sick of taking these PH's.... they seem SOO risky...

They are just designer "gear"....

I will likely do a "real cycle" later on in the in the year.. AFTER some time off...

Thanks again

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
YIKES!!!

A couple points to consider my friend:

* Keep dosing Nolvadex, like the boys said. It will restart ya.

* You ran a serious oral steroid for 4 weeks. I'm surprised IDS didn't warn you on the box :)toofunny: )

* Next PCT, try out Toremefine. It is very good for starting test back up.

* I would save the AI for the last few weeks of PCT, it won't do much good until your test goes back up.

* Wait longer than a month after PCT to use any steroids. You should wait at least 3 months IMO (time on + PCT should be time off)

Good luck, god bless. We all learn from our experiences right?

RR

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what other supplements are you using besides nolva?

are you using an atd compound? activate? somebull****adrol?

where did you hear that mass tabs wouldnt shut you down that much? sounds a lot like the epistane/havoc rhetoric i remember hearing a few months back. anyone who totes their product as a mild steroid that "wont shut you down" is just trying to make the product more appealing. i always take that into consideration when looking at these designers. more people are going to be inclined to buy a product that has been advertised as having no side effects.

i agree with the above posts, keep running that nolva and buy either anastrazole or exemestane (aromasin) to help wrap things up. dont trust the supplemental AI's....

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And since you were only taking it preworkout (which i personally see as not a good idea) and not on non-workout days, your hormone levels were all over the place.

Give it time...
PI, I am curious about this statement. Are you saying you dont think taking something pre-wo is a good idea or that taking something ONLY pre-wo is a good idea???

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PI, I am curious about this statement. Are you saying you dont think taking something pre-wo is a good idea or that taking something ONLY pre-wo is a good idea???
taking a designer steroid only on workout days is a bad idea...

...sorry if there was confusion.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Right now... this is what i am on....

And THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help!!!

Let me know what you think of what i'm about to post...

My current supps are: MassFX, HyperdrolX2, Retain2 (those 3 are my "PCT"), USPLabs' Powerfull, and NOW will be dosing Liquid Nolvadex @ 40mg/day.

Daily Routine:

Wake up: PCT (Hyperdrolx2, MassFX, Retain 2), USPLabs' Powerfull (1 cap)

~2 hours later: Liquid Nolvadex @ 40mg (started yesterday)

3-4 hours later: (pre workout) another round of HyperdrolX2, MassFX and TWO caps of USPLAbs' Powerfull

2 hours later: retain 2

3-4 hours later: ANother round of hyperdrolX2, and MassFX

Before Bed: HyperdrolX2, MassFX, Retain 2, USPLabs' Powerfull

I notice i am MUCH more vascular (notciably) for whatever reason the past couple days. The blood was taken about 6 days into my HyperdrolX2,MassFX,Retain2 (PCT)..... I wonder if my test is in any way back up... I don't have the $$$ to get ANOTHER test...

I still feel lethargic... and lebido and erections are non-existent... So i assume i am still "shutdown"......

Lets hope dosing that SERM will help!

Need your opinions everyone.... THANK YOU!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
complete overkill....hyperdrol, massfx, and powerfull are all need to go.

just nolva man....half of these OTC post cycle therapy products are bunk ****. seriously, get rid of them.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
wow bro i'd like to know who informed you to run that sh*t for post cycle therapy after a cycle of mass tabs...

dont know too much about mass fx or hyperdrol but i would assume that they lack ability to jumpstart test production like nolva so that should be your main focus

your test will slowly increase by itself over time but it will take months to recover fully so i am sure your still shutdown to a decent degree

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Well.. from what i understand....

MANY people use Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, and Retain 2 AS their PCT... along with a SERM...

The SERM is.. well a SERM....

THe MassFX and HyperdrolX2 are both an AI and a natural test booster (which is needed POST cycle.. SERMS' alone are not enough, from what i understand..) and the retain2 is a cortisol blocker... Clortisol levels tend to be high AFTER a cycle... and in order to keep the gains... its usually a good idea to have some sorta of cortisol blocker, as to not have ur muscles eat away at themselves...

What are your thoughts folks?

I may be REALLY mis-informed... and if i am.. i am VERY appreciative for WHATEVER advce u can give me! I am not closed minded and will take people criticism gladly!

It just seems to me that there NEEDS to be more than JUST the SERM for my PCT>..... THUS the reason i am using the MassFX and HyperdolX2... i was hoping and assuming that would act as my natural test booster.. along with the SERM... that way i won't and dindt have any issues with "shutdown" after my cycle...

Please... more input in GREAT appreciated!

J DIESL

J DIESL

Awards
i was taking halodrol liquigels for at least 2 weeks solid and switched to Original HD, i was planning on going thru the whole bottle,1 months worth.i also got the novedex xt,i took it 4 the 1st time last night,im wondering if ishould wait til i cycle off the hd b4 i take the novadex?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would drop the HDx2 and MassFX and save them for down the road.

Retain as a cortisol blocker and Nolva as a SERM would be all you need.

PowerFULL is a good addition, IMO. It should help bring you back a little quicker.

Also, per Dr.D, dosing SERMs at night increases thier effectiveness. But my protocol is dosing it at night and 12 hours later when I am using doses over 20mgs. Although the half life of SERMs is long, it just gives me a peice of mind and I believe it keeps concentrations/levels in the blood more constant.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

PowerFULL is a good addition, IMO. It should help bring you back a little quicker.

Also, per Dr.D, dosing SERMs at night increases thier effectiveness. But my protocol is dosing it at night and 12 hours later when I am using doses over 20mgs. Although the half life of SERMs is long, it just gives me a peice of mind and I believe it keeps concentrations/levels in the blood more constant.
I agree on all fronts.
The idea about the SERMs is that estrogen peaks at night

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established

Thanks sooo much! I really appreciate the input...

I have other supps too... I will cut out the MassFX and HyperdrolX2 for AFTER i finish with the SERM.... (correct)

And when dosing the SERM (at 40mg/day) maybe its best to do 20mg before bed..... and another 20 mg 12 hours later.....?

ALSO, as mentioned.... i have other "run of the mill" supps such as "ICE" which is a glutamine/BCAA powder... I also have Anabolic Inovations' "Cycle Support" which i take in morning and the evening... to help clean out my kidneys and liver...

I DO have about a bottle of Anabolic Pump.. would that be ok to take? It would allow me to keep my cals higher (i.e. more carbs) and hopefully keep my gains... correct? :burg:

Any thoughts....?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump won't have any negative side effects on test levels so feel free to take it.

Waiting off on the HDx2and Mfx is a good idea basically due to the idea that it might cause slight shutdown themselves.

BCAAs are always a good idea. I dose them year round at like 30-40g's per day.

Supps like cycle support are nice too...I'm a big fan of herbal help in organ function.

Good luck!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro!!! Thanks SOOOO much for your help!!!!

I love this website! I hate getting flamed... but i guess that comes with ignorant questions! LOL (what happened to "there's no such thing as a 'stupid question'" !? lol)

How should i keep my cals and carbs during my PCT? I am sorta carb sensative..... and notice if i jump up the carbs to quickly... i see my abs start to fade....

I tend to cycle my cals and carbs throughout the week. On my heavy days (i.e. chest and back....) i tend to carb up to around 200 or so grams of carbs... Then i taper down throughout the week....

Ok... so MassFX and HyperdrolX2 are now out of the picture until later.....

I will dose as follows:

- Cycle Support: 1 scoop in morning and 1 before bed
- Liquid Nolva (SERM): 20mg before bed, 20mg 12 hours later
- Retain2: 3x a day
- PowerFULL: 4 caps/day (1 upon wakeup, 2 before workout,1 before bed)
- Anabolic Pump: As directed (i think 30 min prior to carb meals)

I start taking my glutamine/BCAA mix everyday... i usually only take them on workoutdays... (due to lack of $$$) but will keep it up during PCT...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs (I don't believe in glutamine personally but many do) will help with catabolism. Look into bulk powder, it's prety cheap. Xtend and Xcell are also pretty good choices.

Keep cals high to keep your gains. There are a ton of takes on diet. I know a very well respected member of this board who I take a lot of advice from, lives and dies CKD. The way you seem to be doing it, you might want to look into it.

I personally use a High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat diet and I taper carbs throughout my day. My cals right now are between 3500 on non workout and 3800 on workout days.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I personally use a High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat diet and I taper carbs throughout my day. My cals right now are between 3500 on non workout and 3800 on workout days.

Agreed! And yes... i sorta have a CKD/Carb Cycling diet goin on. It seems to be working... to atleast maintain (and possibly LOSe) what i have. I am SOOO afraid of losing my abs, that i tend to lose focus on keeping my cals high.

Your at 3500 -3800 cals... How much do you weigh... and i assume you may be on "gear" with cals that high...? (no offense.... though i dont think you would take that offensively...)

If i'm not mistaken.. i read somewhere that 1lb of lean muscle will burn aroun 60-80 cals at rest, per day! So the more muscle you have.... the more you weigh... the more cals and carbs you NEED to just maintin what you have. 200 grams of carbs for someone 215lbs @ 8-10% body fat would be MORE than ok....

Me being at BARELY 167lbs.... (down from 185 of fat! LOL) can get a little puffy when going too high on cals and carbs..

Is my theory correct, from what you know?

chleric

Awards
If he's shutdown, I'm sure his LH levels are low, so why not incorporate Clomid??

And what about including Fenugreek, Paravol, and Maca? This should help if your trying to bring the "boys" back and increase in libido as well......

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Well.. from what i understand....

MANY people use Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, and Retain 2 AS their post cycle therapy... along with a SERM...

The SERM is.. well a SERM....

THe MassFX and HyperdrolX2 are both an AI and a natural test booster (which is needed POST cycle.. SERMS' alone are not enough, from what i understand..) and the retain2 is a cortisol blocker... Clortisol levels tend to be high AFTER a cycle... and in order to keep the gains... its usually a good idea to have some sorta of cortisol blocker, as to not have ur muscles eat away at themselves...

What are your thoughts folks?

I may be REALLY mis-informed... and if i am.. i am VERY appreciative for WHATEVER advce u can give me! I am not closed minded and will take people criticism gladly!

It just seems to me that there NEEDS to be more than JUST the SERM for my PCT>..... THUS the reason i am using the MassFX and HyperdolX2... i was hoping and assuming that would act as my natural test booster.. along with the SERM... that way i won't and dindt have any issues with "shutdown" after my cycle...

Please... more input in GREAT appreciated!

this is a lil late b/c looks like you got alot of great advice, but what i meant is if someone told you to run mass fx hyperdrol and retain alone without a SERM after mass tabs they were severely misinforming your

I also agree its good to have a natty test booster along with a serm just to help with libido and give a little extra boost

Also the cort blocker is a staple supp for PCT as well

if mass fx and hyperdrol resemble the jungle warfare BAM stack then they could cause mild shutdown and you should wait till after your fully recovered to run them

sorry if i came off sounding like a d*ck and good luck

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
OK OK OK!!!!

Its clear i'm an idiot!!! LOL And i'm sorry RPen!

I didn't feel the LEAST bit of "shutdown" or gyno or anything.. Also.l.. SOOO many people (where i live) are on MAss Tabs and are like "dude.. this stuff is weak! The SERM is more toxic than these Tabs!!"

I agree.. i should have listened to ya'll... and i'm obviously payin for it now! Thing is.. i NEVER would have even though i was "shutdown" unless i had gotten the blood test.

NOW, in hindsight, i see that me being lethargic, and my loss of libido (which i thought was due to a BAD BAD breakup with my ALMOST finance) were clear indications as to my shutdown.

ALSO.. i assumed a little bit of a shutdown... But when my test levels came back at 9!!!!!! Iwas SHOCKED! (considering they SHOULD be over 150)... And whats worse is that my TOTAL Test (which should be over 240 or so) was at 26!!!

So i am taking the liquid Nolva... and will continue to run that relatively high (40mg for 2 weeks... then 20mg for another 20 weeks). I will take the supps i mentioned in my above post...

The Hyperdrol and MassFX i'll start to run towards the end of my SERM supplementation.

How will i know when my test levels are "normal" again though? I mean... the blood was taken almost 2 weeks go now... so my taking of Hyperdrol and MassFX since then may have LIKELY boosted it back up atleast a little.. and now that im on the SERM.. i can expect it to go back even quicker...

But are there any real indications of "normal" test levels?

(p.s... you helping me as GREATLY helped my roomate too! He decided to do 6-8 weeks of Mass Tabs... which i HIGHLY recommended against! He has NO SERM... and is 1.5 weeks away from ending his cycle... )

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Mass Tabs advertised as a natural way to add muscle/mass ?

I think trusting IDS was the first mistake in this cycle.

p.s. 8 weeks with no serm huh ? He must like playing for keeps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Masstabs are superdrol, Phera and Halo...if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that.

Keep dosing the nolva relatively high. I'd run through at 40mgs for atleast 3 weeks and then drop it to 20 for 2 more weeks.

One of the worst things you can do right now is go back on....so get that outta your mind unless you want to be on HRT or TRT for the rest of your life.

Your body will figure things out...keep it going with the Nolva and go back in 2 months to get things checked out.

Every single compound in the steroid you took has shown to shut people down. But it takes time to get things back to normal. And since you were only taking it preworkout (which i personally see as not a good idea) and not on non-workout days, your hormone levels were all over the place.

Give it time...

No one really knows what the offical ingredient in those Mass Tabs are, its just all speculation. They probably chelated it to rat poison or something.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No one really knows what the offical ingredient in those Mass Tabs are, its just all speculation. They probably chelated it to rat poison or something.
well if you look at the chemical names, you can figure it out pretty easily.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It says Stenebolne I think which is some trademark name they use. It is some type of Superdrol derivative with some bonds adjusted. I think that seems to be the general concensus.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
OK OK OK!!!!

Its clear i'm an idiot!!! LOL And i'm sorry RPen!

I didn't feel the LEAST bit of "shutdown" or gyno or anything.. Also.l.. SOOO many people (where i live) are on MAss Tabs and are like "dude.. this stuff is weak! The SERM is more toxic than these Tabs!!"

I agree.. i should have listened to ya'll... and i'm obviously payin for it now! Thing is.. i NEVER would have even though i was "shutdown" unless i had gotten the blood test.

NOW, in hindsight, i see that me being lethargic, and my loss of libido (which i thought was due to a BAD BAD breakup with my ALMOST finance) were clear indications as to my shutdown.

ALSO.. i assumed a little bit of a shutdown... But when my test levels came back at 9!!!!!! Iwas SHOCKED! (considering they SHOULD be over 150)... And whats worse is that my TOTAL Test (which should be over 240 or so) was at 26!!!

So i am taking the liquid Nolva... and will continue to run that relatively high (40mg for 2 weeks... then 20mg for another 20 weeks). I will take the supps i mentioned in my above post...

The Hyperdrol and MassFX i'll start to run towards the end of my SERM supplementation.

How will i know when my test levels are "normal" again though? I mean... the blood was taken almost 2 weeks go now... so my taking of Hyperdrol and MassFX since then may have LIKELY boosted it back up atleast a little.. and now that im on the SERM.. i can expect it to go back even quicker...

But are there any real indications of "normal" test levels?

(p.s... you helping me as GREATLY helped my roomate too! He decided to do 6-8 weeks of Mass Tabs... which i HIGHLY recommended against! He has NO SERM... and is 1.5 weeks away from ending his cycle... )

Better late then never right?...sometimes people just need a kick in the ass...like you getting bloodwork.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed!

A kick in the ass is EXACTLY what that was! LOL

MY buddy's dad is a Dr. and is proficient in hormone replacement therapy... and he said that since my blood was taken about 5-8 days AFTER my cycle of Mass Tabs was over... and i DIDN'T take the SERM yet... that THAT is likely why my results came back at 9 (instead of over 160, where it should be)!

The "factory went on strike and the workers haven't come back yet" is what he said! LOL Thats pretty much obvious... i was just shocked at just how MUCH shutdown these legal prohormones caused!

I am taking the SERM at night, like suggested. Aong with PowerFULL and AP and Retain2.....

Thanks for all the help everyone...

I know you all think i'm crazy.. but i am planning out my next cycle already (months down the road, of course...). It will likely be my first injectible cycle.... likely going with Test Enathate for 8 weeks..... and running Epistane weeks 5-8 followed by Nolva and clomid and other PCT....

Trying to determine cost effectiveness of that stuff... and all the details. It should be VERY interesting, and stil have tweaking to do for it....

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
OK.... question for everyone....

Not sure if its "ok" to ask.. but i'm darn near 100% sure its fine...

I am in the middle of my PCT... taking liquid Nolvadex and other stuff... PROBLEM IS.... i have to fly to the west coast..... Is it not ok to transport liquid tomoxifen citrate?!

ALSO... it sucks.... Sat and Sun are my normal days off from working out....

BUT... i will have to leave on Sat and won't come home till wednesday night!!! AAHH!!! 5 day and no gym!?!? I'll go crazy!!!

and I AM THE ONE flying! LOL... I fly small training helicopters and will be taking a airliner (i.e delta/amercian airlines/etc) to california... then will be flying my helicopter for 30--35 hours... back and forth from seminars... THEN.. weather permitting.... i can get back to the flight deck and then get an airliner back home....

I REALLY hope there is a gym where i am going... i would HATE to miss 5 days... Would pushups/crunches/dips/etc be a better idea than to just take the 5 days off?

Thoughts?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt work out unless you can really give it your all in a real gym.

once in awhile i find it pays to give the body actual rest. i would rather just bite the bullet and come out swining when i got home.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Giving yourself a rest is always a good idea, but I'm like you in that I need to be in the gym. But on vacations I will usually take that as a time off and stick to exercises that I can do in my hotel room.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
i was taking halodrol liquigels for at least 2 weeks solid and switched to Original HD, i was planning on going thru the whole bottle,1 months worth.i also got the novedex xt,i took it 4 the 1st time last night,im wondering if ishould wait til i cycle off the hd b4 i take the novadex?
You know that Novedex XT and Nolvadex are two completely different things, right?

M1T4ME

Awards
You know that Novedex XT and Nolvadex are two completely different things, right?
Could someone please pm me with a way to get my hands on some "NOLVADEX"....the site that I normally order from has been out of stock for the last month now. I'm only looking for the brand name preferably the 20mg.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
M1T, no asking for sources on this board...

...just an FYI

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Well folks....

THIS SUCKS!!!!

I am flying a small helicopter across the country! It was suppose to take 3 maybe 4 days... but due to weather, its looking more like 5-6 days! I only brought enough PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump, Retain2 and daily multi-vitamins for 4 days!

AAHHh!!!! PLUS... i haven't been able to eat ANYTHING that healthy... and i ran out of the protein shakes i packed yesterday! I WAS eating decent up till today.... It is VERY hard getting in the right number of meals every 3 to 4 hours... but i ATLEAST had protein shakes to hold me over and sustain protein levels...

BUT.. i am now out... and have been only eating like 3 MAYBE 4 times a day and its been CRAP food b/c thats ALL i can get my hands of most of the day! There are no GNC's and Nutrition Depots at these small a$$ airports and i;m out in the middle of the country with NOTHING good to eat!

I have been doing light exercise (i.e. jumping jacks, mountain climbers, push-ups, crunches, leg lifts) the past 2-3 days... and feel decent... But i miss the gym and MORE IMPORTANTLY i miss my supps!

Any idea as to what i should do?! Maybe i should just give into the fight to "stay fit" for the next couple days and just eat what i can when i can.....?! (obviously not downing triple cheeseburgers and stuff.. but sticking with SEMI healthy stuff).......?

ALSO... when i get home, i will have taken 2 weeks of my liquid nolvadex at 40mg/day THEN i had to take these past 4-5 days off b/c i couldn;'t risk taking it on the airplane.... So now i have been off the SERM for 5 days BUT have atleast had PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump (for the higher carbs i can't help but to eat while on the road), Retain2 and multi-vitamin.

NOW i am out of that stuff... WHAT SHOULD I DO!??! LOL

(i'll check the website again later tongiht... i am back up in the helicopter tomorrow and won't have a chance to check this for a day or two.. so advice tonight would be FREAKIN GREAT! THANKS!) :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what can you do...life gets in the way sometimes...

...eat the best you can, do what you feel like in terms of training, maybe get a good run in...

...and get back to the grind when you get home.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well folks....

THIS SUCKS!!!!

I am flying a small helicopter across the country! It was suppose to take 3 maybe 4 days... but due to weather, its looking more like 5-6 days! I only brought enough PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump, Retain2 and daily multi-vitamins for 4 days!

AAHHh!!!! PLUS... i haven't been able to eat ANYTHING that healthy... and i ran out of the protein shakes i packed yesterday! I WAS eating decent up till today.... It is VERY hard getting in the right number of meals every 3 to 4 hours... but i ATLEAST had protein shakes to hold me over and sustain protein levels...

BUT.. i am now out... and have been only eating like 3 MAYBE 4 times a day and its been CRAP food b/c thats ALL i can get my hands of most of the day! There are no GNC's and Nutrition Depots at these small a$$ airports and i;m out in the middle of the country with NOTHING good to eat!

I have been doing light exercise (i.e. jumping jacks, mountain climbers, push-ups, crunches, leg lifts) the past 2-3 days... and feel decent... But i miss the gym and MORE IMPORTANTLY i miss my supps!

Any idea as to what i should do?! Maybe i should just give into the fight to "stay fit" for the next couple days and just eat what i can when i can.....?! (obviously not downing triple cheeseburgers and stuff.. but sticking with SEMI healthy stuff).......?

ALSO... when i get home, i will have taken 2 weeks of my liquid nolvadex at 40mg/day THEN i had to take these past 4-5 days off b/c i couldn;'t risk taking it on the airplane.... So now i have been off the SERM for 5 days BUT have atleast had PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump (for the higher carbs i can't help but to eat while on the road), Retain2 and multi-vitamin.

NOW i am out of that stuff... WHAT SHOULD I DO!??! LOL

(i'll check the website again later tongiht... i am back up in the helicopter tomorrow and won't have a chance to check this for a day or two.. so advice tonight would be FREAKIN GREAT! THANKS!) :)
it wont be a big deal, you will be fine. when you get home make sure you restart the tamoxifen therapy immediately.....did you ever pick up arimidex?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Eat what you can and make the best of it. If you put on a little fat in the next few days, you'll just have to diet back down a little bit after post cycle. No big deal, you just gotta roll with it.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks folks!

Appreciate it! ;) By the way, i'm back home.....

Will start back up with the SERM tonight... but only have about 8-9 days left on it....

I was under the impression its best to taper DOWN the SERM as i start and taper UP a test booster (i.e. my MassFX and HyperdrolX2).... Bad idea or good idea?

I feel like sh** after taking a week off and eating crap food.... i plan on doing a little extra cardio to speed up metabolism and to get my lower abs popping back out the way i like 'em! I will get back on my 6x a day eating schedule and high protein diet...

I am taking my anticortisol (Retain2), multi, and will start my SERM back up tonight at about 20mg or so...

Can i start my test booster (massFX and hyperdrolx2) yet to help get over this hurdle....?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what week are you into your serm usage?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
what week are you into your serm usage?
I'm at the end of my 3rd week of Liquid Nolva.... i should have about 8 days left.

And about getting clomid... i don't think that necessary as of now, is it? Clomid is typically used towards the begining of a PCT... not towards the end...

Anythoughts as to whether i should start taking the MassFx/HyperdrolX2 to finish out my PCT?