Mental side effects of AI's and SERM's?

Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn

Awards
Anyone know what AIs and SERMS do to mood, concentration, etc.? I want to know what to expect in that area. :blink:

Your response is appreciated.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they say clomid makes you pretty emotional.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Nolvadex has little to no effect on my mood.

Letro and Arimidex make me a major A-hole.

Aromasin (exemestane) had a small but positive effect on my mood.

Clomid made me feel like the biggest cry baby. I hate the stuff.

My question is: How does Torimefene make guys feel? I have never used it but have some on the way. Thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

My question is: How does Torimefene make guys feel? I have never used it but have some on the way. Thanks
well in all honesty i always dose my torem at night right before i go to sleep, thats when its most effective, the few times ive doesed it before hand or mid day all its done is made me feel slightly euphoric and really horney..... i dont think youll have any worries regardless as long as you dose it nightly when it will best serve you :thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva does pretty much nothing.
clomid turns you into a sissy priss crying ass girl
torem? no clue.
a-dex deliciousness.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Tor is almost as bad as the Clomid on mood, but only if you keep the dose high for too long. Only do 90-120 for the fist wk or two, then get the dose down to 60 or less ASAP. That's the trick, cut the dose if it makes you cranky.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Tor is almost as bad as the Clomid on mood, but only if you keep the dose high for too long. Only do 90-120 for the fist wk or two, then get the dose down to 60 or less ASAP. That's the trick, cut the dose if it makes you cranky.
Oh crap, just paid $65 for a bottle of Tor and now I'm afraid to use it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol just casue you might get a lil moody??? lol i never had any problems with it though man just dose it as suggested and you shouldnt really have any problems. id dose 120 for 2-5 days then drop and dose 90 for 4-5 days then drop to 60 and continue doseing till almost out then finsih with a couple days at 30 to drop off low.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Poop, I know this is getting a little off topic, but where are you getting that dosing a serm at night makes it more effective?

...AI's dosed at night are more effective but I'm not so sure aobut SERMs.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i belive i asked the good ol DR d once and thats what he suggested..... makes sense to me, its when your body produces the most est and the most test so an htpa increasing est blocker i would think would be most helpful when you body is already plannin on making test and when youd want to block the highest amount of est.... i can be COMPLETELY wrong though... whats your normal method of dosing look like? and do you take your entire daily dose at once?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I thought night was the point that test aromatizes the most...

I dose AI's at night.

SERMs usually at night as well, but only out of convenience. When I take larger doses I split them up evenly, even though half lives are long as hell with these things.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
LOL, I don't mind if I get a lil moody but If I start feel like a big puss like i did on clomid then im gonna have to stop using the Tor.

I am going to follow the dosing you outlined and we will see how it goes.

Sorry this is OT but does anyone know if B-Androstentriol converts to estrogen?

lol just casue you might get a lil moody??? lol i never had any problems with it though man just dose it as suggested and you shouldnt really have any problems. id dose 120 for 2-5 days then drop and dose 90 for 4-5 days then drop to 60 and continue doseing till almost out then finsih with a couple days at 30 to drop off low.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap, just paid $65 for a bottle of Tor and now I'm afraid to use it.
It's still the best you can get. It's worth it and the sides are avoidable if you take my dosing advice. Nothing works better or faster than tor, nothing!

Getting your nuts back in just a matter of days is worth a few bouts of paranoid crying fits when your favorite contestant loses on Extreme Make-Over, no? (j/k! it's not that bad) :p

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i belive i asked the good ol DR d once and thats what he suggested..... makes sense to me, its when your body produces the most est and the most test so an htpa increasing est blocker i would think would be most helpful when you body is already plannin on making test and when youd want to block the highest amount of est.... i can be COMPLETELY wrong though... whats your normal method of dosing look like? and do you take your entire daily dose at once?
You are correct my good Sir! The only time I'd split it up is the first few days or week when doses can be very high. Otherwise, all at night before bed works best. That works in rhythm with your body's natural test production because SERM blood levels peak about 5-6 hours after ingestion, which is about when you get your test surge if you go to bed around midnight, so it just seems logical to offer the greatest anti-e concentrations at that point in the day. First thing in the morning as soon as you wake up would be my second best choice if you can't dose at night for some reason.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought night was the point that test aromatizes the most...

I dose AI's at night.

SERMs usually at night as well, but only out of convenience. When I take larger doses I split them up evenly, even though half lives are long as hell with these things.
probally does aromatize most then but that may be directly linked to the fact that is also when test is naturally its highest... either way it looks like we dose them just bout the same.

Synicus

Awards
It's still the best you can get. It's worth it and the sides are avoidable if you take my dosing advice. Nothing works better or faster than tor, nothing!
Tor got my boys back in 3 days after a Phera cycle. I was amazed. I wasn't shut down hard but still..... Nevertheless I have excess of Clomid/Nolva and Tor is $$$. Taking cost effectiveness, "emotional" sides, hepatoxicity sides into account, I think there will be a lot of Post Cycle Therapys like this:

wk 1: Tor
wk 2: Nolva
wk 3: Nolva
wk 4: Nolva

Tor = Clomid replacement for getting boys back fast. Nolva less "emotional" sides than Tor. Hepatoxicity issues I'm not sure on. Tor = $$$, Nolva cheaper.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wk 1: Tor
wk 2: Nolva
wk 3: Nolva
wk 4: Nolva
Interesting... ever see anyone run it like this?

So you're thinking Torem 120 for 2 or 3 days, 90 for the rest of the week... then Nolva 40/20/20??? :think:

Synicus

Awards

So you're thinking Torem 120 for 2 or 3 days, 90 for the rest of the week... then Nolva 40/20/20??? :think:
Saw someone here or bb.com w/ post therp lined up that way. Matter of $$$, people having oversupply of Nolva, and perhaps Tor has more "depressive" emotional sides.

See people wanting to cut therps short cause of Tor too, ie 2, 3wks stead of 4.

Yeah, I think you'll see Tor/Nolva therps at least for a while.

My last therp, yep, 120 for 3 days, then 90 rest of wk, back to testicular mass in 3-4 days. Tor really amazing stuff.

I'm doin Nolva 40/40/20/20/Cabergoline/Selegeline 10-20mg(good for mood/libido) now @ day 6, mild gyno, prob from DHEA conversion to Estrogen and the Mega TRN I was runnin.

I'm thinkin maybe Superdrol, original AX stuff i got, next, so prob definitely Tor but maybe Tor/Nolva.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
No mental effects of Tor for me in the first week of PCT. But people say I'm fairly unemotional anyway.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

bingo on all of the above.

the chlomid *****iness is very pronounced in some, and is obviously dose dependant. i wouldnt watch any sad movies on this stuff. you will cry.

Letro and A-dex smack down your SHBG quite a bit, which you can look at as kind of an instant testosterone boost, for all practical purposes.

toremifene made me into a sex machine. i could probably have powerwashed my deck with the loads this stuff had me blasting.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it would certainly work. i would just run the toremifene all the way through...why switch over to toremifenes dirty cousin when you could just stay on it the whole time?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Update: I used the Tor and it did not make me feel anything like clomid. And you guys were right, it brings you back fast.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it would certainly work. i would just run the toremifene all the way through...why switch over to toremifenes dirty cousin when you could just stay on it the whole time?
I think the person who suggested this was trying to save cash as torem is almost twice as expensive. I don't plan to run it like this but I'm always willing to learn if there might be some logic to it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ran torem and it had no effect on me, I was still emo.