Gyno during Early PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Gyno during Early PCT?

1. New Member

Gyno during Early PCT?

Post Cycle Therapy:

Anabolic Innovation - Cycle Support 2 scoops/day (1 morning, 1 night)
    Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude 1 scoop pre-workout

SERM:

Toremifene Citrate: Before Bed
    Days 1-4 120mg then 90mg
    week 2 90mg
    week 3 60mg
    week 4 30mg (if needed)

Ultimate Mass Cycle:
    Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X-2
    Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
    Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2

If pressed my right nippled has a clear discharge? Both pecs are puffy

Im on day 4 of Torem @ 120MG. Should I continue at 120? or go to 90mg as planned?

2. Elite Member

Nipple discharge is probably prolactin related. B-6, vitex and ester-c will help.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Nipple discharge is probably prolactin related. B-6, vitex and ester-c will help.
    Yes, good advice.

The tor is fine to continue, as is the rest of your pct plan but you must address the discharge separately. I've done 2 months of Tamox @ 40mg/day with no relief of lactation until I added a dopaminergic (Permax). Vitex, B6 (300mg/day), Vit. C (2g/day min) are all shown to work, as does St. John's stdz 0.3% actives extract @ 600-900mg/day. Also, avoid caffeine! Do you have any pre-existing thyroid or endocrine issues?
    •   

4. Banned

you might want to lay off the reefer as well...if that is in fact a hobby of yours.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Vitex, B6 (300mg/day), Vit. C (2g/day min) are all shown to work, as does St. John's stdz 0.3% actives extract @ 600-900mg/day. Also, avoid caffeine! Do you have any pre-existing thyroid or endocrine issues?
    thanks for the advice

I never had problems

Ill order some Vitex and B6

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    you might want to lay off the reefer as well...if that is in fact a hobby of yours.
    I dont smoke cigs, tobacco or drink alcohol
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

why is this?
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    why is this?
    Presumably because cannabis use has been linked with gynecomastia in the past? I haven't seen much evidence to support this correlation; in fact the evidence I've seen suggests the connection is spurious.

Gynecomastia and cannabis smoking. A nonassociation among US Army soldiers.

Cates W, Pope JN.

Eleven patients diagnosed with idiopathic gynecomastia requiring mammoplasty were compared with matched controls to determine if there was an association between cannabis use and gynecomastia. Patients with gynecomastia were not significantly different from controls regarding their history of cannabis use. For those who admitted using cannabis, patients had a higher frequency but a shorter median duration of use than controls; differences were not statistically significant. Our epidemiologic evidence does not support the previously reported relationship between chronic cannabis use and gynecomastia.

PMID: 920892 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    Presumably because cannabis use has been linked with gynecomastia in the past? I haven't seen much evidence to support this correlation; in fact the evidence I've seen suggests the connection is spurious.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum
    well im glad i quit then. thanks man.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    well im glad i quit then. thanks man.
    No problem. Although the point of my post was that cannabis doesn't cause gyno - infact there is evidence that smoking tobacco actually lowers prolactin levels (along with raising testosterone) although I'm not sure if these results would be duplicated with cannabis (there is a good chance they would however).

Psychobiological correlates of smoking in patients with erectile dysfunction.

Corona G, Mannucci E, Petrone L, Ricca V, Mansani R, Cilotti A, Balercia G, Chiarini V, Giommi R, Forti G, Maggi M.

Andrology Unit, Department of Clinical Physiopathology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy.

Although it is clear that cigarette abuse is closely linked to sexual dysfunction, it is still unclear which are the psychobiological correlates of smoking among individuals with sexual dysfunction. The aim of the present study is the assessment of the organic, psychogenic and relational correlates of erectile dysfunction (ED) in outpatients with different smoking habits. We studied the psychobiological correlates of smoking behaviour in a consecutive series of 1150 male patients, seeking medical care for ED. All patients were investigated using a Structured Interview (SIEDY), which explores the organic, relational and intra-psychic components of ED, and a self-administered questionnaire for general psychopathology (MHQ). In addition, several biochemical and instrumental parameters were studied, to clarify the biological components underlying ED. Current smokers (CS) showed a higher activation of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testis axis (higher LH, testosterone and right testicular volume) and lower levels of both prolactin and TSH. Hormonal changes were reverted after smoking cessation. CS showed a higher degree of somatized anxiety and were more often unsatisfied of their occupational and domestic lifestyle. Smoking, as part of a risky behaviour, was significantly associated with abuse of alcohol and cannabis. Both CS and past smokers (PS) showed an impairment of subjective and objective (dynamic peak systolic velocity at penile duplex ultrasound) erectile parameters. This might be due to a direct atherogenic effect of smoking, a cigarette-induced alteration of lipid profile (higher triglyceride and lower HDL cholesterol in CS than in non-smokers or PS), or due to a higher use of medications potentially interfering with sexual function. This is the first comprehensive evaluation of the biological and intrapsychic correlates to the smoking habit. Our report demonstrates that smoking has a strong negative impact on male sexual life, even if it is associated at an apparently more sexual-favourable hormonal milieu.

PMID: 15931232 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Pubmed Extract
  10. Banned

it is my understand that nicotine is a weak anti estrogen...

i have heard talk of some people actually using it for this purpose on other boards...including one dude that put nicoderm patches on his tats and swore that it knocked out gyno.

you wont find that **** on pubmed
  11. New Member

it is my understand that nicotine is a weak anti estrogen...

i have heard talk of some people actually using it for this purpose on other boards...including one dude that put nicoderm patches on his tats and swore that it knocked out gyno.

you wont find that **** on pubmed
    Very interesting!

Given that resveratrol is also an anti-estrogen I think my next PCT may consist of copious quantities of red wine and cigarettes!

Note for people who can't detect sarcasm: My next PCT will not really consist of red wine and cigarettes
  12. New Member

No Asking For Sources Please.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno during PCT?? (SD)
    By fresh08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
  2. People who had gyno during early years
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 04:15 AM
  3. Fake Gyno During PCT: Don't worry!