Questions involving my superdrol PCT please!

abomber

Awards
Hey everyone, today was my last day of superdrol (oxevol) and tomorrow I start PCT. Please advise me on how to use the supplements I bought.

I picked up tore (my SERM) - how do I dose this for 4 weeks? can I mix it into OJ and chug? anything else I should know about it?

I have massfx, hyperdrol x 2, and retain. How do I dose these over the next 4 weeks?

And Im starting creatine mono tomorrow as well, as part of my post work out drink.

I am also taking perfect cycle to help repair my insides.

Please critique my PCT and recommend me dosages I am confused!!

ps, thanks for taking the time to help me ! I appreciate it !

abomber

Awards
so im doing the tore at night right before bed and im mixing it in with cranberry juice for 4 weeks at 120/80/60/40

do I just start off with the massfx, hyperdrol x2, and retain2 at full dosage according to the directions on the bottles?

im confused, one of the anabolic xtreme products are an AI , which one of the the three (mass fx, hyperdrol, or retain) am I supposed to not take for 3-5 days while my nuts kick back in?

im confused and on day 2 of my post cycle therapy, i did full dosage of tore, massfx, hyper, and retain2 yesterday, please help !

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you freak out a lot, huh?

Hahaha.

First off, I'd chase the torem with the juice, not mix it. You'll lose some of the dose.

As fof the AX stuff, yea dose it at the bottle's rec. Or maybe mace or bigsmith might be able to advise otherwise. I think the correct dosage would work fine.

Don't worry about taking an AI...you're taking an Anti-E in HDx2 anyways...

Anyone else want to give my boy here some advice too?...

abomber

Awards
not so much freaking out as i am a god damn perfectionist and everything has to be perfect :=\

well I guess ill chase the liquid it smells horrid though haha

I was reading through here and some people were saying to the effect that AI can mess with your gains / PCT if you dose too much or at hte wrong times, which is why im asking :D

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i would go half dose on the ax products in the first 10 days or so, or not even start them til your second week of pct. usually you keep gaining during the first week anyways plus youll already have the torm in you. it will just help you get your moneys worth out of your supplements.

abomber

Awards

edit - i went from 152 to 165ish (fluctuates a bit) on this cycle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with thre torm you only need to do 120 the first 3 days..then go down to 80.....just my opinion but that's what i have done...hope that helps

abomber

Awards
with thre torm you only need to do 120 the first 3 days..then go down to 80.....just my opinion but that's what i have done...hope that helps
hypothetically, if i ran 120 for a week how would this effect me?

and should i be waiting to use the mass fx products, etc?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
just do 120 for first 3 days
then down to 90 rest of week
then 60 the next
then 30 for the rest
with the torefimine

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hypothetically, if i ran 120 for a week how would this effect me?

and should i be waiting to use the mass fx products, etc?
well first you will develop an uncontrollable urge to watch roseanne re-runs, playing with yourself the entire time..leading to bouts of violent masterbation.....

abomber

Awards
am i supposed to wait a week on the mass fx, hyperdrolx2, and retain or should i be taking them right now? thats the other thing im confused about.

when should i start and how should i dose it?

abomber

Awards
well first you will develop an uncontrollable urge to watch roseanne re-runs, playing with yourself the entire time..leading to bouts of violent masterbation.....
haha, i can already tell the lil guy is gonna be ready to go ape **** in another day or so

Marc-Antony

Awards

edit - i went from 152 to 165ish (fluctuates a bit) on this cycle
I don't get how you even concidered going on a PH cycle at such a low weight ... like you have barely even lifted, with subpar diet, and subpar training.

No wonder pH get such a bad rap ...

Sorry, If I sound a bit harsh ... but that's the kind off stuff that makes all of us lifters look bad.

abomber

Awards
I don't get how you even concidered going on a PH cycle at such a low weight ... like you have barely even lifted, with subpar diet, and subpar training.

No wonder pH get such a bad rap ...

Sorry, If I sound a bit harsh ... but that's the kind off stuff that makes all of us lifters look bad.
My B/S/D #s arent bad... And Ive never posted my diet or training routine :p but hey thats your opinion and I respect it for what it is.

Im 21 and I purchased the proper PCT supplements and I wanted to enjoy the strength and size gains provided by superdrol *shrug* in the safest and most effective manner.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It happens...I wouldn't have advised you hopping on until you were at your genetic max...but atleast you have the proper PCT.

I'd dose the Torem @ 120 for the entire first week. IMO, the first week is the most important.

abomber

Awards
so if i keep running cycles before my genetic max, am i going to limit myself?

Marc-Antony

Awards
so if i keep running cycles before my genetic max, am i going to limit myself?
No ... but going to your genetic max naturally or close to it ... means that you have some serious lifting/diet knowledge and that you'll be able to get the most out of your cycle.

Like giving a ferrari to a guy, who just turned 16 ... learn to drive a regular car, then when you've mastered it, you can go on to more advanced stuff.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
MA is a smart guy, but he and I disagree here...

When you start to use anabolic substances you become more and more dependent on them not only physically, but psychologically to produce gains.

If you aren't at your best when you start, then where you end won't be nearly as far as it would...

But other than that, MA made a great point/analogy