Super drol PCT - what is proper? much confusion

abomber

Awards
I have read many threads about this and there are too many contradicting responses.

I am currently on week 3 of ox evol and I am getting off after 4 weeks.

Do I HAVE to have clomid or nolva to keep my gains and not grow ***** tits or would rebound xt stacked with restore AND alpha male (tribulus herb) and milk thistle be pretty much just as effective?

Confused, please help!

MystikalSoul

Awards
sd is an harsh compound... u need a SERM!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for MassFX/HDx2/Retain2 for ur PCT. Along with liver stuff and so on.

abomber

Awards
I would opt for MassFX/HDx2/Retain2 for ur post cycle therapy. Along with liver stuff and so on.
is this good enough? theres one crowd saying SERM is 100% MUST HAVE

and another crowd listing other OTC products for PCT.

thats why im so damn confused. this is my first 'cycle' ever and i have about a week to gather the proper PCT yes I should have gathered it earlier...but I did not so I just have to go from here.

I originally thought I could just buy a few OTC products and be good to go but so many contradicting posts are confusing the HELL out of me. what to do!?!?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
is this good enough? theres one crowd saying SERM is 100% MUST HAVE

and another crowd listing other OTC products for post cycle therapy.

thats why im so damn confused. this is my first 'cycle' ever and i have about a week to gather the proper PCT yes I should have gathered it earlier...but I did not so I just have to go from here.

I originally thought I could just buy a few OTC products and be good to go but so many contradicting posts are confusing the HELL out of me. what to do!?!?

Why wouldn't that be good enough? U will stay confused lol. HDx2 has an awesome AI in it.

abomber

Awards
Why wouldn't that be good enough? U will stay confused lol. HDx2 has an awesome AI in it.
See, i dont know if it would be good enough or not? because of the crowd who says SERM is a MUST HAVE because OTC products are **Not** strong enough

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
See, i dont know if it would be good enough or not? because of the crowd who says SERM is a MUST HAVE because OTC products are **Not** strong enough
Who is the crowd that says this? I know plenty of guys who ran 2-3 compunds together with SD being one and using the Hypermass stack instead of a serm and they were fine.

From what I have serm's could do more harm than good. Neg. effect ur liver and lipids which is one thing u want to help during ur PCT. Just my 2 cents, I don't know alot about SERM's just letting u know there other options and SERM's aren' the only one.

abomber

Awards
Who is the crowd that says this? I know plenty of guys who ran 2-3 compunds together with superdrol being one and using the Hypermass stack instead of a serm and they were fine.

From what I have serm's could do more harm than good. Neg. effect ur liver and lipids which is one thing u want to help during ur post cycle therapy. Just my 2 cents, I don't know alot about SERM's just letting u know there other options and SERM's aren' the only one.

wheres the cheapest and most reliable site to buy hypermass stack from?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM....all of these educated ppl on this forum don't make this sh*t up...look an any log with Orals suchas Superdrol, Phera, Epistane,havoc, M1t...everyone uses SERMs...even if you believe you don't need it, better safe then sorry

read the stickie about PCT

abomber

Awards
You need a SERM....all of these educated ppl on this forum don't make this sh*t up...look an any log with Orals suchas Superdrol, Phera, Epistane,havoc, M1t...everyone uses SERMs...even if you believe you don't need it, better safe then sorry

read the stickie about post cycle therapy

^ see i wasnt making up the SERM crowd :p

yah im gonna try to find some clomid or nolva here really soon

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea ive made the mistake of taking methyl masterdrol(superdrol) w/o a SERM before I came to this forum and I lost a lot of my gains and my libido was pretty f*cked...
For ur PCT run Nolvadex/Tamoxefine 40/30/20/10(4 weeks) if u can get Toremifine that would be better but nolva will do and u can also run the HD2 Retain2 MFX stack or the Designer Supps NHA stack

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yea ive made the mistake of taking methyl masterdrol(superdrol) w/o a SERM before I came to this forum and I lost a lot of my gains and my libido was pretty f*cked...
For ur post cycle therapy run Nolvadex/Tamoxefine 40/30/20/10(4 weeks) if u can get Toremifine that would be better but nolva will do and u can also run the HD2 Retain2 MFX stack or the Designer Supps NHA stack
What did u run for ur PCT after that cycle?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
im ashamed to say...Novadex XT..it was better than nothing but didnt do the trick

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
im ashamed to say...Novadex XT..it was better than nothing but didnt do the trick
Thats all u took? I have taken that before and liked it. But some say it neg effects ur libido.

I will check into other SERM's I was mainly thinking of Nolva thats why I said that about the neg effects on liver and lipids.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i was very uninformed back then to say the least...I'm in PCT now of a Promagnon25 cycle getting up to 100mg (double dose)...I'm using Nolva, Lean Xtreme, and Activate and I really like it even though I was only slightly shut down but I'm still growing and gettin leaner

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yea i was very uninformed back then to say the least...I'm in post cycle therapy now of a Promagnon25 cycle getting up to 100mg (double dose)...I'm using Nolva, Lean Xtreme, and Activate and I really like it even though I was only slightly shut down but I'm still growing and gettin leaner
I have taken Halodrol/O-E and Hemadrol/Propadrol and never shutdown. I am planning on pulsing Ergo/SD but might hold off if I can get to log 17-methyl-bol/Methyl-E.

I always wanted to run Halodrol or Promagnon @ 100mg just to see how the gains would be. Best of luck in ur PCT!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
try my post cycle therapy...
After 4 weeks superdrol. expensive but well worth it(check out the blood results after)
here
my gains didnt stop untill 3 week pct(so 7 weeks of gaining :) )
:whip:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SERM is the FOUNDATION of proper post cycle therapy. Everything else (cort-blockers/suppressors, test boosters, IGF, etc.) are added on.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
The SERM is the FOUNDATION of proper post cycle therapy. Everything else (cort-blockers/suppressors, test boosters, IGF, etc.) are added on.
Ok then what seems to be everyone's fav? Torem, Nolva, Clomid?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok then what seems to be everyone's fav? Torem, Nolva, Clomid?
I'd say it's a 3 way tie. Each has it's up's and downs.

I usually stick with Nolva because it's cheaper and has a better protection against gyno than Clomid. Down sides of Nolva are: it's liver toxic, and it suppresses IGF levels by ~25%.

Clomid is about the same price. It's a little more expensive but not much. Supposedly, HTPA regeneration is higher with clomid. It doesn't suppress IGF levels nearly as much as Nolvadex.

Toremifene is the most expensive of the bunch. It's supposedly got the best of both worlds (HTPA regeneration and gyno protection) without heptatoxicity or IGF suppression.

Raloxifene (not mentioned in your post) is another SERM which can be used. It's also a little on the expensive side, and is supposedly similar to toremifene. I've used ralox with great success after a 3 week cycle, but it's a little cost restricting.

But back to my central argument: without one of these fellas, whatever it is you're calling Post Cycle Therapy.......isn't!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i started off with clomid at silly minimal dosages.
3 days on 3 days off schedule at 50 100 150mg

a far cry from the 300mg first week and taper down i did last time.
also with nolva i went for 12 days at 20mg after clomid.

maybe i cant generalise, but it seems the more reasonable dosages used the better the pct is?

phasar

Awards
  • Established
over a year since stopped superdrol. had gained 15 pounds. now one year later, have lost 10 pounds. the titties are still here but 80% gone after going on tamoxifen. still working on it. will try evista next.

if the titties appear, gainage in pounds will be the last thing on your mind....