Some Final Q's for pct

Dark_Warrior

Awards
So here is my pct layout at the moment, critique it for me if you will. It's going to be a phera-plex and superdrol cycle, got my hands on the originals, not clones.

Hyperdrol x2
Nolvadex
Annabolic Innovations Life Support (want to run it for a while after cycle also to help in detox)
I also have some left over men's multipak type deal which was given to me, contains horny goat weed, trib, dhea, stuff like that. It wasn't too bad once I checked the ingredients figured I'd make some use of it.
Anabolic Pump

Would mass fx and retain be worth also adding?

Thanks for the help.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A cortisol blocker like Retain is a must IMO. It helps prevent becoming catabolic after cycle...aka: it will help you keep (retain) your hard earned muscle from your cycle.

Mass FX is said to be slightly suppressive, so I would run it once the boys are back and healthy.

How do you plan on running the superdrol and PP?

Dark_Warrior

Awards
A cortisol blocker like Retain is a must IMO. It helps prevent becoming catabolic after cycle...aka: it will help you keep (retain) your hard earned muscle from your cycle.

Mass FX is said to be slightly suppressive, so I would run it once the boys are back and healthy.

How do you plan on running the superdrol and PP?
Right now I'm trying to decide between a few sample cycles I've seen before I decide. Seeing as how I don't really want to go for too long on methyls I really might just say screw it and run the sd and hold off on the pp for the next cycle.

Everything is going to be completely finalized and layed out for critique before I go ahead with it.

So is retain effective? I trust AX, so I can only assume it's solid.

BTW I chose life support because it's capsules (I'll be running it at double the dose), I don't think I can stand anymore mixes with all the protein/oat shakes, PW shake, and the water intake for the sd.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think using them separately is a much better idea and thanks for choosing Life Support!

There's a poll on here about cortisol blockers and Retain and Lean Xtreme seem to be evenly favored. What are your stats (age, weight, height, bf%), previous cycle history, and goals for this cycle?

Dark_Warrior

Awards
I think using them separately is a much better idea and thanks for choosing Life Support!

There's a poll on here about cortisol blockers and Retain and Lean Xtreme seem to be evenly favored. What are your stats (age, weight, height, bf%), previous cycle history, and goals for this cycle?
I'm 21, 195-200, between 6-0 and 6-1 (I got slender bones, broad shoulders, tiny waist, I look more than I weigh), bf is probably 12-13% since I bulked a little. No cycle history, this will be the first. Going to continue bulking to 205 and run the cycle.

I actually think with the 90 count bottle I might be able to run a 3 week sd cycle and have enough left over for the sd/pp cycle after this first one. I'm still torn between cycles honestly.

Life support makes sense for me, capsule form, got what I need in one supp. Good stuff from what I read.

I'll order up that retain.