ephedra/caffeine effect on testosterone?
- 04-09-2007, 04:01 PM
- 04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
- 5'9" 178 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Rep Power
- 04-09-2007, 04:20 PM
it took me a month to figure this out! i was on pct with major shut down from mega-trn and my boys just wouldnt come out of hiding, i was also taking 1 lipodrene a day. as soon as i stopped lipodrene my boys came back! but i thought my pct was just finally doing its job, although my libido was still in the trash from trn. but today i just took 1 lipodrene again after a 2 week break and my boys left again, im guessing its the 100mg caffeine.
04-10-2007, 05:48 AM
If your balls cling t your body or hang low has nothing to do with your testosterone production or PCT. This mechanism regulates the temperature of your testicles ;-)
04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
well im not taking lipodrene anymore and they are right back to normal, weird.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:55 AM
- By soma in forum OTC DrugReplies: 32Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:07 PM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2006, 06:10 AM
- By tonotbefine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2004, 09:40 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2003, 11:19 PM