ephedra/caffeine effect on testosterone?

1. ephedra/caffeine effect on testosterone?

every time i take a lipodrene w/ephedra my balls cling to my body big time, does this happen to a lot of people when taking ephedra or high dosed caffeine? does it have any affect on test numbers?

2. Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    every time i take a lipodrene w/ephedra my balls cling to my body big time, does this happen to a lot of people when taking ephedra or high dosed caffeine? does it have any affect on test numbers?
    i havent paid specific attention to notice that but i do know caffeine does have estrogenic effects.

3. it took me a month to figure this out! i was on pct with major shut down from mega-trn and my boys just wouldnt come out of hiding, i was also taking 1 lipodrene a day. as soon as i stopped lipodrene my boys came back! but i thought my pct was just finally doing its job, although my libido was still in the trash from trn. but today i just took 1 lipodrene again after a 2 week break and my boys left again, im guessing its the 100mg caffeine.
    •   

4. If your balls cling t your body or hang low has nothing to do with your testosterone production or PCT. This mechanism regulates the temperature of your testicles ;-)

5. well im not taking lipodrene anymore and they are right back to normal, weird.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stress effect on testosterone?
    By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. SSRI effects on Testosterone
    By soma in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 07:10 AM
  4. MDHT effect on Testosterone?