3 week pheraplex cycle

tc8100

Awards
i'm going to run a short pheraplex cycle for 3 weeks, going 10mg the first week, 20mg the second, and 30 mg in the last week. Its my first cycle of pheraplex. Will anabolic extreme post cycle therapy, perfect cycle, and retain be enough for post cycle. I've been doing alot of searching, but i can't find anything about a cycle as short as mine. I don't think nolva or clomid would really be necessary.

KTL

Awards
Seems like a safe 1st timer cycle if you are worried about how you react and sides and such. Personally I just finished up a 3 weeky cycle of PP and I noticed a few things. First off its a slow reacting compound, it takes weeks to build up to the point of it working. 2nd, its very mild as well. I started at 10 and after day 3 I bumped up to 20 and by the end of the first week I bumped up to 30. I found a post on another forum from the early days of sponsored PP testing and 30/30/40/40 seemed to be the recommended dosage. I noticed some size gains and strength gains about 2.5 weeks in and a lof of progress in my PCT. So needless to say I would shoot for 4-5 weeks of a cycle of PP. For PCT I wouldnt sweat the Nolva personally, I had it stashed away and never cracked it, I ran the AX Mass Cycle and I have to tell you my libido bounced back FAST and I had no signs of increased E or low T levels at all. Good stack IMO, very good! Its such a wicked feeling to break PRs during the PCT time.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Horrible advice right there.

I'm sorry to put it so bluntly.

But yes, run nolva for a shortened period. 40/30/20 should work fine.

tc8100

Awards
Thanks, for the replies. I also have rebound xt--is that better than ax PCT, should i take them together even?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT has natty test boosters and AI, I believe...

RXT is just an AI, I believe...

I prefer RXT but I cannot really comment on PCT because I've never used it, so my view is somewhat biased.

From what I've read though, RXT seems to be the better option...

I wouldn't use them together, btw. Your body does still need some estrogen.

KTL

Awards
No way man, Nolva is probably as toxic as a PH cycle....you cant deny that....and for that reason alone I didnt take it. Dont run it unless you absolutely need it. And with all the rage these days, Nolva isnt even what you want to take nowadays anyway. Nolva in PCT is way over rated for a mild compound. A Serm period is over rated, did the bodybuilders of the 60s take it? Nope.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No way man, Nolva is probably as toxic as a PH cycle....you cant deny that....and for that reason alone I didnt take it. Dont run it unless you absolutely need it. And with all the rage these days, Nolva isnt even what you want to take nowadays anyway. Nolva in post cycle therapy is way over rated for a mild compound. A Serm period is over rated, did the bodybuilders of the 60s take it? Nope.
Yes, nolva is hepatoxic, so run your ancillaries along with it.

Don't drink, and eat right.

So you think because bodybuilders in the past didn't take a serm in pct that today's advances in technology, research and overall intelligence of how the body works, we should go by thier standards...hahahaha, classic.

And it's not over rated. It works. PP is not that mild of a compound. Anything that helps you put on 10lbs plus in a matter of 3-4 weeks is not that mild of a compound.

Please for the sake of everyone, stop posting BS like that...

KTL

Awards
Yes, nolva is hepatoxic, so run your ancillaries along with it.

Don't drink, and eat right.

So you think because bodybuilders in the past didn't take a serm in post cycle therapy that today's advances in technology, research and overall intelligence of how the body works, we should go by thier standards...hahahaha, classic.

And it's not over rated. It works. PP is not that mild of a compound. Anything that helps you put on 10lbs plus in a matter of 3-4 weeks is not that mild of a compound.

Please for the sake of everyone, stop posting BS like that...
Take it easy buddy.
Dont be pushing a toxic substance saying its 100% needed when its not. Thats the problem with these forums, everyone is an expert at taking more and more and more..... take this, take that, everyone pushes everything like youre going to die if you dont. Its called overkill man. Do you honestly think ancilleries are going to prevent any long term effects of what a Serm or a PH/PS might bring? Now thats classic. HA HA.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Take it easy buddy.
Dont be pushing a toxic substance saying its 100% needed when its not. Thats the problem with these forums, everyone is an expert at taking more and more and more..... take this, take that, everyone pushes everything like youre going to die if you dont. Its called overkill man. Do you honestly think ancilleries are going to prevent any long term effects of what a Serm or a PH/PS might bring? Now thats classic. HA HA.
Okay, this is just getting stupid...Go ahead, have fun with your shutdown, have fun with your tits...I like my d*ck to work and I like not having man-boobs, but that is just me.

It's everyone's decision what they put in thier body, no one is pushing anything, just an idea. I'm all for experimentation. But I guess trying something new and now fixing what you've done by a tried and true method really makes sense too...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, this is just getting stupid...Go ahead, have fun with your shutdown, have fun with your tits...I like my d*ck to work and I like not having man-boobs, but that is just me.

It's everyone's decision what they put in thier body, no one is pushing anything, just an idea. I'm all for experimentation. But I guess trying something new and now fixing what you've done by a tried and true method really makes sense too...
Hey man, I just wanted to chime in here really quick to let you know that you can recover from a mild cycle, ESPECIALLY one as light as PP for 3 weeks not exceeding 30mgs without a SERM without any adverse sides and/or shutdown beyond reocvery. I agree with your thoughts and opinions on using tried and true methods, BUT ATD/AI's are also tried and true, and as far as displacing E vs binding E, can you really say that you are going to be safer? A combination of the two is fitting at times, but this is a prohormone, granted somewhat wet and hpta suppressing, that will be easily recovered from.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
alright, please explain to me how this all works...in depth if you don't mind...

hey you might be right, who knows? I jsut haven't heard much more then opinions on this thread...

And bad ones in my mind for guys who come here for solid advice...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, please explain to me how this all works...in depth if you don't mind...

hey you might be right, who knows? I jsut haven't heard much more then opinions on this thread...

And bad ones in my mind for guys who come here for solid advice...
Sure man, I'd love to, could you be specific with what you wanna hear about?

EDIT: this topic is in no way able to be summarized in one response.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I just wanted to chime in here really quick to let you know that you can recover from a mild cycle, ESPECIALLY one as light as PP for 3 weeks not exceeding 30mgs without a SERM without any adverse sides and/or shutdown beyond reocvery. I agree with your thoughts and opinions on using tried and true methods, BUT ATD/AI's are also tried and true, and as far as displacing E vs binding E, can you really say that you are going to be safer? A combination of the two is fitting at times, but this is a prohormone, granted somewhat wet and hpta suppressing, that will be easily recovered from.
Good thoughts from both RA and PI --- I don't think you would HAVE to have a SERM here, but if you do use one I would do it like PI suggested and just taper down. 3 weeks would be a max I believe may even try 2 with an AI/ATD following.

If you do run a SERM I would prolly not recommend Nolva as it has been suggest by some reputable sources to lower 1GH levels.

I would also suggest maybe low dosing an ATD ON cycle.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good thoughts from both RA and PI --- I don't think you would HAVE to have a SERM here, but if you do use one I would do it like PI suggested and just taper down. 3 weeks would be a max I believe may even try 2 with an AI/ATD following.

If you do run a SERM I would prolly not recommend Nolva as it has been suggest by some reputable sources to lower 1GH levels.

I would also suggest maybe low dosing an ATD ON cycle.
Whoa, Matt whats up man. I disagree wholeheartedly here. If you do have intentions of using a SERM, taper UP! start low and taper your way up, but use it inversely WITH an ATD and taper that down starting at a moderate to high dose dependant on your cycle. Example:

Lets say you use Nolvadex and Inhibit E.

Nolva @ 20mg/40mg/40mg/60mg
Inhibit @ 75mg/75mg/50mg/25mg.

See where I'm coming from bro?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taper a SERM up?

Wow...
Most definitely. Dr. D has a post about this as well I do believe. I will be posting PCT, Laymans Terms here shortly. It's a post I did on another forum about the basics of PCT.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that Dr.D posted to run the two inveresly.
Ramping up the atd, and dropping the dose on the Serm.

I think i would play it safe and just grab some torefimene as it sounds like a great option and will be my plan when i consider using these compounds.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think i would play it safe and just grab some torefimene as it sounds like a great option and will be my plan when i consider using these compounds.
That could very well be, although I have no need to run a SERM. I believe them to be unnecessary.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Good idea...

And you are correct about the inverse dosing protocol...I don't understand why someone would run doses of a SERM from low to high...when the goal is to ease back into natrual production...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I love discussions like this --- that don't get too heated, yet remain contructive. Good stuff.

Yeh if you go with a SERM I personally would stay away from Nolva --- Torem looks like your best bet right now.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
this is a very good thread. quick question:

if the goal of post cycle therapy is to ease back into natural test production, and you choose to NOT use a SERM, would you also taper the ATD down like this:

ATD @ 75/50/50/25

Normally when I do PCT I run both a SERM/ATD and run them inversely like this:

Nolva @ 60/40/20/20
ATD @ 0/25/25/50

BUT I have seriously been giving good thought to not running a SERM on my next cycle. Most people's reason for always suggesting a SERM have been simply its "tried and true" but with todays technology and improvements, it seems ATD MIGHT actually work just as effective if not better than a SERM for a short (3-4 weeks) prohormone cycle

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is a very good thread. quick question:

if the goal of post cycle therapy is to ease back into natural test production, and you choose to NOT use a SERM, would you also taper the ATD down like this:

ATD @ 75/50/50/25

Normally when I do post cycle therapy I run both a SERM/ATD and run them inversely like this:

Nolva @ 60/40/20/20
ATD @ 0/25/25/50

BUT I have seriously been giving good thought to not running a SERM on my next cycle. Most people's reason for always suggesting a SERM have been simply its "tried and true" but with todays technology and improvements, it seems ATD MIGHT actually work just as effective if not better than a SERM for a short (3-4 weeks) prohormone cycle
Definitely, an ATD could be used perfectly fine as a standalone part of your anti e portion of PCT. You would still need a few other pieces to your pct, but I'm sure you know this.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, an ATD could be used perfectly fine as a standalone part of your anti e portion of post cycle therapy. You would still need a few other pieces to your post cycle therapy, but I'm sure you know this.
definitely. but, like i said, i still not convinced that a SERM is completely unneeded. i certainly want my **** to work and certainly dont want any titties so i dunno....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely. but, like i said, i still not convinced that a SERM is completely unneeded. i certainly want my **** to work and certainly dont want any titties so i dunno....
As I had mentioned previously, YOU WONT GET GYNOCEMASTIA if you dont use a SERM. It's all some paranoid loser who started preachin on his soapbox. Whoever it is, has no understanding of hormones. If you feel that you need to use a SERM, do so. You penis will work fine, if not supplement with Paravol. Your titties will remain manly unless you have a preexisting case of gynocemastia, in which case you probably shouldn't be using phs anyways.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
As I had mentioned previously, YOU WONT GET GYNOCEMASTIA if you dont use a SERM. It's all some paranoid loser who started preachin on his soapbox. Whoever it is, has no understanding of hormones. If you feel that you need to use a SERM, do so. You penis will work fine, if not supplement with Paravol. Your titties will remain manly unless you have a preexisting case of gynocemastia, in which case you probably shouldn't be using phs anyways.
well my friend after his superdrol got gyno....about to have surgery here in a few months to get rid of it. he ran only novedex xt as pct though

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Okay now I take offense to this. I have a good understanding of prohormones, and what you are talking about are STEROIDS!!!...and it is not definite that you will not get gyno after taking a steroid cycle if you don't take a SERM....but it pretty much is definite that you WILL NOT GET GYNO IF YOU TAKE A SERM...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay now I take offense to this. I have a good understanding of prohormones, and what you are talking about are STEROIDS!!!...and it is not definite that you will not get gyno after taking a steroid cycle if you don't take a SERM....but it pretty much is definite that you WILL NOT GET GYNO IF YOU TAKE A SERM...
I knew that someone wouldnt be able to handle some truth. I am talking about prohormones, which actually ARE steroids. When's the last time you actually saw someone lactate?? Thought so. calm down.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
no, prohormones are not steroids...they are prohormones, a precursor to a hormone...

Now steroids (AAS) are anabolic androgenic steroids...they promote cell growth and division, resulting in growth of several types of tissues, especially muscle and bone

Sorry to tell you they are not the same thing...PheraPlex...AAS.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
on another note...why was A A S changed to anabolic steroids in my post above?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, prohormones are not steroids...they are prohormones, a precursor to a hormone...

Now steroids (anabolic steroids) are anabolic androgenic steroids...they promote cell growth and division, resulting in growth of several types of tissues, especially muscle and bone

Sorry to tell you they are not the same thing...PheraPlex...anabolic steroids.
Sigh. Superdrol is methylated masterone, a steroid.
Trenadrol is a precursor to trenbolone, a steroid
BOLD is a precursor to bolenone, a steroid
winztrol, you guessed it, is a precursor to winstrol or stanazolol, A STEROID
Shall I keep going or are you done?

EDIT: It's my understanding that you know a thing or two about diet/exercise, you should stick to those until you have a bit more knowledge under your belt bro, not trying to offend here, just urging you to stop while you're behind.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
are you making my point for me...?? thanks...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you making my point for me...?? thanks...
Hmm? The point I just made was that your previous post didn't make any sense. Prohormones are precursors TO STEROIDS. So through the law of transition... Prohormones ---> Steroids. Please do some homework bro.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you're preaching about not using a SERM...please do some yourself...You're saying that there in no chance you will get gyno from a PH, AAS, PS or whatever cycle if you don't use a serm...

I got something to do, I'll be back in the am...before that hopefully someone can put this guy straight...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you're preaching about not using a SERM...please do some yourself...You're saying that there in no chance you will get gyno from a PH, anabolic steroids, PS or whatever cycle if you don't use a serm...

I got something to do, I'll be back in the am...before that hopefully someone can put this guy straight...
Yes I am against SERM usage for every little cycle that someone does. I didnt say all cycles, just the majority of the cycles ran. I did NOT say there's no chance of getting gyno, I said that it's more likely if someone is already prone to it, in which case they should avoid altering hormones anyways.

EDIT: I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, I'm just telling people about them, no need to jump on the "im a SERM user, you're wrong" bandwagon.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys---

RA has his beliefs and PI has his --- why don't we just leave it like that, I agree with certain parts of both of your arguments and think that neither are wrong.

Lets just call it even and agree to disagree...yeh?

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
pheraplex is a steroid as with superdrol.. they are active compounds meaning NO CONVERSION NECCESARY.. prohormones like 1-ad still need to be converted in the body as they r not active on their own without the body converting it to the active compound

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys---

RA has his beliefs and PI has his --- why don't we just leave it like that, I agree with certain parts of both of your arguments and think that neither are wrong.

Lets just call it even and agree to disagree...yeh?
I agree, like I said, I have done my research I am one hundred % comfortable with the way I do things, if someone else is, fine, if someone disagrees, its no big deal, I just want people to know that prescription medication is not necessarry all the time.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pheraplex is a steroid as with superdrol.. they are active compounds meaning NO CONVERSION NECCESARY.. prohormones like 1-ad still need to be converted in the body as they r not active on their own without the body converting it to the active compound
Although this is true, it's a touch bit deeper than this. Good post regardless. The methylation process can alter the chemicals nature though as well, an example is M14ADD VS BOLD both are the same exact chemical, but one converts to dianabol, the other converts to boldenone, the methylation process is responsible for this.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
RA, could you post a sample PCT for a cycle like this:

Pheraplex: 20/20/30/30
Mega Zol: 150/150/150/150
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support Throughout cycle

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA, could you post a sample post cycle therapy for a cycle like this:

That could be dependant on your budget, if money wasnt an option, I would go with some high dosed 6-bromo (hyperdrolx2) a good test booster (axis labs hypertest) and your favorite cortisol suppressor started in week two and tapered up.
If money is however an option, you may want to go with the SNS P C T Stack, a good natty test booster, and possibly a cell volumizer.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
why not take the cortisol blocker during week one of pct? also, you dont recommend an AI??

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why not take the cortisol blocker during week one of post cycle therapy? also, you dont recommend an AI??
you are low in adrenal output immediate post-cycle, and is followed by a huge onset around 2 and a half weeks post cycle. I do advocate the use of AI's, I have no problem with them at all.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
so what dosages would you run the AI? taper up/taper down?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what dosages would you run the AI? taper up/taper down?
Taper down so you dont have an E rebound. Doses are dependant on what product you are using. Do you have an example that you would like me to use?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
RA, could you post a sample post cycle therapy for a cycle like this:

i will be takin retain also....not sure about a natty test booster or hyperdrol....what are your thoughts?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will be takin retain also....not sure about a natty test booster or hyperdrol....what are your thoughts?
Retain is a good product. A natural test booster is a big plus in the pct world. Your choices are very open, like I had mentioned if you are strapped for cash, go with the SNS p c t stack. Hyperdrol X2 is far superior to the 1st version, for future reference. Really it's a personal preference kind of deal, the options are near limitless.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
so....

ATD (75/50/50/25)
Retain (starting week 2 - 1 cap 3 times/daily)
PowerFULL (test booster - 6g daily)

how does this look?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so....

ATD (75/50/50/25)
Retain (starting week 2 - 1 cap 3 times/daily)
PowerFULL (test booster - 6g daily)

how does this look?

I would run the retain working upwards, so 1 cap/day for week3, 2caps/day week 4, 3 caps/day weeks 5/6.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
Beat around the bush all you want, PP is a steroid and it should be treated like one. Just becauase it is a pill and it comes in a pretty little bottle does not mean it should be taken lightly. A responsible pct for PP or any steroid for that matter should contain a serm! Care should also be taken to make sure that all supporting supps are taken for the entire duration of the cycle including pct. If you dont want to take a serm with your pct than you MAY risk unwanted consequences that are avoidable. I think that telling newbs looking for help with their pct's that they do not need to worry about a serm is a bad idea.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Beat around the bush all you want, PP is a steroid and it should be treated like one. Just becauase it is a pill and it comes in a pretty little bottle does not mean it should be taken lightly. A responsible post cycle therapy for PP or any steroid for that matter should contain a serm! Care should also be taken to make sure that all supporting supps are taken for the entire duration of the cycle including post cycle therapy. If you dont want to take a serm with your post cycle therapy than you MAY risk unwanted consequences that are avoidable. I think that telling newbs looking for help with their post cycle therapy's that they do not need to worry about a serm is a bad idea.
Finally...