Help with PCT for original 1-AD and 4-AD

The Dominator

Awards
Im running the original 1-Ad and advanced muscle science 4-AD, what would be a very good post cycle to help me maintain my gains, as well as recommendations for on-cycle use of the 1-AD and 4-AD? Im planning on using 6-OXO for post cycle, what else should i use?

The Dominator

Awards
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!I am in a pct dilemma and i need some quick advice and help, so any advice would be much appreciated on my 1-AD situation....

charger71

Awards
  • Established
toremifene, sns reduce xt, 6-oxo, creatine, jungle warfare, anabolic pump.....that would be a very complete pct.

The Dominator

Awards
I am definately going to take 6-OXO, but i thought about taking aroma-x from advanced muscle science as well, then maybe the jungle warfare and anabolic pump, because i have heard good things about that anabolic pump......plus im going to stay on creatine and glutamine and the animal pak as well as optimum nutrition protein while im on cycle and off-cycle

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Back in the days I used 6-oxo for pct after 1-ad/4-ad and it worked pretty good.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
nolva

40/40/20/20 go with nolva.. if you cant..

6-oxo
600mg

The Dominator

Awards
i read that nolvadex and clomid makes you really emotional and that toremifene is newer and way much better than nolvadex, is this true? Also, is there anythign else other than 1-ad and 4-ad that should be taking while on cycle, i mean other than the basics (creatine, glutamine and so on i already know), i mean other legit stuff other than 1-ad? Let me know

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
there is no replacement for clomid or nolva.

other than HGH........

in my personal opinion, post cycle products should be purchased BEFORE the PH, PS,Test or Designers are!

But what do i know.

however, these are both orals......................sooooooo, its very doubtfull you are shuttdown...lol

probably best to get a liver supp and a test booster.....alot of good advice posted already.

im out

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes you emotional ***** but not nolva. I've never tried taromifene, but from other users feedback taromifene was better for gyno, but not for pct. You can never go wrong with nolva

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I've never tried taromifene, but from other users feedback taromifene was better for gyno, but not for post cycle therapy. You can never go wrong with nolva
I think you're getting confused here (it's toremifene not "taromifene") - it's raloxifene that is potentially better for gyno, but not for PCT (it takes several weeks to kick in, so is not ideal for an oral cycle).

All reports seem to suggest that toremifene is excellent for HPTA recovery, and therefore PCT.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I think you're getting confused here (it's toremifene not "taromifene") - it's raloxifene that is potentially better for gyno, but not for post cycle therapy (it takes several weeks to kick in, so is not ideal for an oral cycle).

All reports seem to suggest that toremifene is excellent for HPTA recovery, and therefore PCT.
Oh, yea, I was thinking about raloxifene. Thanks for correcting me.

The Dominator

Awards
Now would it be wise to start taking post cycle therapy during the last week that i am taking the 1-Ad and 4-Ad so i can blend them together or should i just start it the day after i finish my on-cycle, also, what would be a wise dosage of 1-AD while on cycle, bc i only have one bottle, would three a day do fine? Please let me know. Thanks

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You start pct on the last day of your cycle. If you have only 1 bottle of 1-ad you don't have much choice, do you? Go with 300mg...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am definately going to take 6-OXO, but i thought about taking aroma-x from advanced muscle science as well, then maybe the jungle warfare and anabolic pump, because i have heard good things about that anabolic pump......plus im going to stay on creatine and glutamine and the animal pak as well as optimum nutrition protein while im on cycle and off-cycle

What advantage do you think you're going to create by taking multiple AI's?

The Dominator

Awards
The 4-Ad and Aroma-X come together for the same price as getting the 4-AD alone, so i said why not, so i was just gonna take it bc it is pretty much free, i mean it can't hurt right? or no? any other suggestions for post cycle, lets say, if i cant get my hands on toremifene, give me your thoughts other than toremifene

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're gonna take Arom-X, I don't see the point in taking 6-oxo as well.

The Dominator

Awards
Give me your post cycle thoughts and the exact dosage you would do after running 1-Ad for three weeks exactly, i mean tell me exactly what you would take, with the exact dosages....im asking bc i just want to get as many opinions as possible on this, bc i took methyl-drol for a 4 week cycle in the summer, and i got strong as hell and got a lot bigger, but i didnt do post cycle right at all, so i want to do this perfectly right this time around without any flaws, so im going to take everybody's opinion and make a good post cycle

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you have arom-x on hand. I would run arom-x inversely with Nolvadex (or your preferred SERM), while tapering down a cortisol suppressor (like retain or LX), and finish by tapering off arom-x after week 4.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
i took methyl-drol for a 4 week cycle in the summer, and i got strong as hell and got a lot bigger, but i didnt do post cycle right at all, so i want to do this perfectly right this time around without any flaws
You think you would have learned the first time... a little late in the game to attempt *perfection*, eh? :think:

I agree with the recommendations already given.

Research your drugs BEFORE you take them. :smite:

The Dominator

Awards
Relax ShakesAllDay, i havent even started my 1-Ad, so no need to get all worked up over it, so i still can put together a perfect cycle, the reason im askign these questions on here is because i am researching my drugs before i take them

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Relax ShakesAllDay, i havent even started my 1-Ad, so no need to get all worked up over it, so i still can put together a perfect cycle, the reason im askign these questions on here is because i am researching my drugs before i take them
Relax?? Who does that nowadays? :fool2:

I must have misread/misinterpreted your post. You made it sound like you were in PCT or it was right around the corner. If you haven't started the cycle, glad to see you trying to straighten it out beforehand.

:dance:

The Dominator

Awards
Another question, which is better, novadex xt by gaspari nutrition or the 6-OXO?

The Dominator

Awards
I've read that the novadex xt boosts natural testosterone much better than 6-OXO, but everyone alwasy goes with 6-OXO, so give me your input on this one.....