Toremifene Blood Work

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe this has been posted yet...

Backround:

A lot of you know me. There was a time where I did a 10+ month cycle, combining 1-2 injectables with 1-2 orals at a time. That plus stimulant abuse kinda made me a little wacked, so I stopped everything and eventually fell off the bodybuilding path.

For almost 2 years following that neverending cycle, my LH and FSH were nil (<0.03 each), and my tesosterone was low as you could imagine. I actually began seeing an endocrinologist, to see if there was something they could do. (Read: I was hoping for TRT ). I actually thought my HPTA was truly ****ed for a while, so I almost gave up on recovery.

The endocrinologist ordered several sets of labs over a period of a couple months. I began seeing marked increases in LH/FSH. Mind you, this was still after 1 year + of being off any form of anabolic steroids. I would see something like .22/.30; then the next one would be .57/.63; 1.01/1.22; etc, etc. Finally he decided to do a clomiphene stimulation test. He gave me a 10 day supply of clomid, and I would take "baselines" on day 0, and test labs on day 10. LH, FSH, and Total Test were all ordered.

I had other plans...

I was given some Toremifene, and I would start that on day 0 for the 10 days instead of the Clomiphene. The blood was drawn in sets of 3, 15 minutes apart, because LH and FSH are pulsatile.

Day 0:

LH: 1.54, 1.51, 1.60 (mIU/ml)
FSH: 2.20, 2.37, 2.79 (mIU/ml)
Test: 250, 256, 264 (ng/dl)

Day 10:

LH: 2.43, 1.94, 1.54
FSH: 3.65, 3.27, 3.92
Test: 402, 418, 435

Needless to say I did not tell the endocrinologist that I swapped the Clomiphene pills for research grade toremifene. But he was very happy with the outcome of the labs.

:study:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good post SS, looks like torem is a good SERM

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is the shiz. Love the stuff. I do it once a year, and of course, post cycle.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to see it worked for you. How did you dose the toremifene?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SS, I know you've posted several bloodworks before, do you have a reference in terms of Tamox recovery? I realize they would be totally different situations, but it would be interesting to elucidate how much better Torm was for you as opposed to Nolva for HPTA recovery.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
btw even more freakin impressive considering how far long and how hard u were shut down.vs the 'normal' starting point of pct of 'normal' cycling.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Hurry up with the answer!! We all want to know. :lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It was probably whatever Dr D has recommended (on this board I'm sure) as he said D told him the dose.

I bet someone could find it and post it via a search.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It was probably whatever Dr D has recommended (on this board I'm sure) as he said D told him the dose.

I bet someone could find it and post it via a search.
It would have been in my PM box, but since my name is grey and not gold it's gone. I'll find out though...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can still get to your PM's no? Or was it deleted when we first went over to the new supporter/gold member format?
(I bet that's what happened - I had quite a few deleted also.)

Smiler51

Awards
Thanks for that feedback. I used to love your logs and all the bloodwork you used to always get done.

I'm on Toremifene myself at the moment and feel ok (I did a 12 week test E cycle @ 500-600mg/wk). However, i didn't see any extreme results like everybody else here. It seems to work quicker than nolva/clomid though.

At least this blood test shows that the product works. I was afraid it wouldn't do well because some moderators @ the meso board were bashing it.

Are you planning on doing 1 more blood test after 30 days and then maybe after discontinuing the serm for a month?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
These tests were done a couple of months ago. I don't work in a lab anymore.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is the shiz. Love the stuff. I do it once a year, and of course, post cycle.
I take one Fareston 60mg tab a day for the duration of my post cycle therapy. Dose is linear w.r.t. to perceived shutdown. Less PCT after var than with tren, of course.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Dosage

I loaded with 120mg/d for 3 days, and continued on at 60mg/d.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
I
For almost 2 years following that neverending cycle, my LH and FSH were nil (<0.03 each), and my tesosterone was low as you could imagine. I actually began seeing an endocrinologist, to see if there was something they could do. (Read: I was hoping for TRT ). I actually thought my HPTA was truly ****ed for a while, so I almost gave up on recovery.

The endocrinologist ordered several sets of labs over a period of a couple months. I began seeing marked increases in LH/FSH. Mind you, this was still after 1 year + of being off any form of anabolic steroids. I would see something like .22/.30; then the next one would be .57/.63; 1.01/1.22; etc, etc. :
After over a year of being off any steroids, your LH and FSH were still nil??? How could you live with such low testosterone for close to two years?? How were you able to function at anything including libido..etc...??

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
After over a year of being off any steroids, your LH and FSH were still nil??? How could you live with such low testosterone for close to two years?? How were you able to function at anything including libido..etc...??
Somehow my total test stayed around 200-250 ng/dl the entire time my gonadatropins were nil. How that was possible is beyond me.:think: