quick Cycle Support question

xtatic

Awards
would it be better (by better i mean healthier) to take cycle support after the 4 week cycle? something like 4 week cycle THEN do the 4 week Cycle Support

or take 4 week cycle WITH a 4 week Cycle Support then an extra 4 week Cycle support for PCT?

does it make sens? im sory if it doesnt im at work right now.

thank you very much. maybe crowler can chime in??

xtatic

Awards
would it be better (by better i mean healthier) to take cycle support after the 4 week cycle? something like 4 week cycle THEN do the 4 week Cycle Support

or take 4 week cycle WITH a 4 week Cycle Support then an extra 4 week Cycle support for post cycle therapy?

does it make sens? im sory if it doesnt im at work right now.

thank you very much. maybe crowler can chime in??

anyone??

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
its suggested to start Cycle Support 2 weeks prior to your cycle, continue during cycle and then 2 weeks after i think... but the ingredients are so valuable to your body that most people take it daily.. i use it daily and i dont do "cycles"

xtatic

Awards
its suggested to start Cycle Support 2 weeks prior to your cycle, continue during cycle and then 2 weeks after i think... but the ingredients are so valuable to your body that most people take it daily.. i use it daily and i dont do "cycles"

thanks for the quick response.

i was assuming to take along with cycle and then as well for 4 weeks after as me PCT...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prior during and after...I use cycle support nonstop right now.

However I would suggest 2weeks prior and during your cycle to keep things looking better during if you're limited to how long you can take it.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
cycle support comes with alot of benefits.. so its good practice to jus take it all the time for good measure

AM07

Awards
  • Established
One question about cycle support. Do you guys take the recommended two scoops per day, or is one scoop sufficient enough when not on cycle?

How about when on cycle? The reason I ask is because I'm starting a 1-AD/4-AD cycle in about a week, and I don't have any Cycle Support on hand (but do take Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto on a daily basis), but will be ordering some very soon. When on cycle, should I take the recommended two scoops per day, or is one scoop sufficient enough?

Thanks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
two scoops a day while 'on' and one scoop a day while 'off'

xtatic

Awards
thank you so much for all the info, so im thinking something like this:

2 scoops a day week 1-2
1 scoop a day weeks 3-6 (on cycle)
2 scoops a day weeks 7-10 (PCT)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of flip flop...My reasoning is you're getting hit the hardest while on so this helps in combating things like high blood pressure etc. When you're off you won't need so much to maintain healthy values.

xtatic

Awards
Sort of flip flop...My reasoning is you're getting hit the hardest while on so this helps in combating things like high blood pressure etc. When you're off you won't need so much to maintain healthy values.

oh my bad! yea that what i mean tto write it as. im a little dislexic (sp).

how many scoops is one serving 2?? if so i will have some left over correct (assuming i buy a 2 month supply).

btw im planning on taking promagnon by itself.

so everything would be

week 1-2 cycle support (1 scoop)
week 3-6 promag, cycle support (2 scoops)
week 7-10 cycle support (1 scoop)

thats it.

and prob end up taking cycle support daily after that???

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Info from the nutraplanet website
https://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1072/cycle_support.html

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop in the morning and one (1) scoop in the evening.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice
1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Flavorings

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yessir, I told Crowler to rename this so more people would take a second look and see how important this is for every day use.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
jus like the AI site says.. if u bought them ingrdients seperate you would spend a grip... if people could jus listen to reason... and the 2nd best reason is .. you dont have to swallow 20 something pills

xtatic

Awards
thanks for all the info guys really helped me out alot. so my pre cycle, cycle, and PCT looks fine and healthy correct, nothing else needed? im looking to gain weight. im going to try to attain bloodwork and what not as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the cycle support part does. Did you have your PCT and cycle outlined somewhere?

xtatic

Awards
Well the cycle support part does. Did you have your post cycle therapy and cycle outlined somewhere?
i was wondering if the cycle support would be enough for PCT. my ccycle is going to be just the basic promagnon, no stacking no nothing.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, Cycle support isn't sufficient for your cycle if you're looking for a complete PCT.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this thread, but Jay (and others) hit everything right on the head. Sorry I didn't catcht this thread sooner.

And as far as the name goes...Well, I have suggested the same thing about it as far as something that is more appealing to the masses. It's a great name in this context, but it truly is something that could benefit anybody. I'm wondering if the Healthy Cheat Foods label might consider coming out with the same product, but a different name. Not a bad idea if you ask me...which nobody did :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no...carry on. You're doing my job...I mean you're doing a fine job!

xtatic

Awards
is nolvadex beter tablets or liquid???

Last edited by a moderator:

xtatic

Awards
is LiquiNolv the same thing :)? still wondering if its better liquid then tablets.

the servings are 20mg/ml contains 60ml

so that should last me 5 week pct.

any feedback please?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i used the liquiN..... thats all im saying

killacriminal

Awards
what flavor of the cycle support do you guys reccomend?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut Butter!!!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind peanut butter, but I'll be mixing it with a strawberry-flavored protein shake, and I imagine the two mixed together would taste odd.

What are the other flavors?

killacriminal

Awards
i belive theres also chocolate and chocolate peanute butter. mocha too maybe?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet only had two flavors listed, Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know in the past there has been the following flavors:
chocolate
chocolate/peanut butter
peanut butter
mocha
I'm not sure those all have been continued as options or not, but the AI site forCycle Support only has chocolate and pb right now.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir :)

Just have Peanut Butter and Chocolate now. Not enough interest in the other flavors.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have chocolate only because it can mix better into more items. it mixes crazy good into my peanutbutter/banana protein.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Jay have found that any combination of AI's PB and Chocolate is AWESOME. PB CS and cholate whey, or pb whey and chocolate cs, or pbb and...well, you get the idea. :lol:

Oh, and as far as mixing with strawberry goes...I have found that chocolate is not bad. I try to coordinate my shakes and CS so I'm able to switch it up every once in a while and chocolate seems to mix with the most flavors. Honestly though, I sometimes forget to take my CS and just mix it with some milk and/or a chocolate breakfast drink and that works as well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate is the Bomb! Cycle support should be called Life support.
It does mix well with all my shakes.