3rd time's a charm - AnabolicMinds.com

3rd time's a charm

1. Recovering AXoholic

3rd time's a charm

I had done 2 short cycles in the past (M-trn and m-trn/pp) with great success using only an AI during PCT; mainly because I was younger, stupid, and lacking access to SERMS. Anyhow, I am in PCT from my 3rd cycle (SD/PP) cycle, got shut down harder than I was prepared for, and well gyno started to form.

Wisening up, I did my research, and got some Raloxifene HCl because it seems to hold a greater promise in preventing/reversing gyno (Raloxifen.

Anyhow, I was just curious if food would adhere absorbtion, as I have it in aqueous solution, it makes CEE taste like chocolate cake, and I mix it in protein shakes to mask/dilute it's taste. Bad idea?

My plan is to go
    240mg until gyno begins to subside
    120mg for an additional week
    60mg the next week

Any wisdom/experience with this newer SERM is greatly appreciated~thesinner

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Putting it in your protein shake won't cause any problems...and if the taste is still pretty bad, oyu can always look into capping it yourself.

Also for gyno you might want to look into Letro. I mean you probably won't be able to get a hard on while taking it but atleast you'll get rid of any ***** tits that you have developed. But that is jsut from personal experience...

the Ralox seems to be a god idea though...
  3. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Putting it in your protein shake won't cause any problems...and if the taste is still pretty bad, oyu can always look into capping it yourself.

Also for gyno you might want to look into Letro. I mean you probably won't be able to get a hard on while taking it but atleast you'll get rid of any ***** tits that you have developed. But that is jsut from personal experience...

the Ralox seems to be a god idea though...
    Thanks for the insights. Dissolved/diluted even in kool-aid, it's tollerable. I have a pretty good taste tollerance

. I am also using a pretty big chunk of ATD along with my Ralox. How does ATD compare to letro as an AI?

Thanks again, if anything, you've given me some hope,

~thesinner
    •   

4. Advanced Member

i donno i think its best to take it by putting it directly into you mouth, im always worried about any residue left on the glass... i want the full dosage when i take the stuff, no matter what the taste.
  5. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123
    i donno i think its best to take it by putting it directly into you mouth, im always worried about any residue left on the glass... i want the full dosage when i take the stuff, no matter what the taste.
    I understand your logic.

but if there's a few drops of water left in the glass, that's probably only about 0.1 mg (and that's being generous), if you've diluted the drug in a pint of beverage, that leaves a margin of error (amount left over in the glass) of only 0.02%, if fully dispersed in solution.

0.02% of a 240mg dosage would be 0.048mg. Which is only 0.8 mmol.

I like to fill up the glass with water afterwards, and drink it again, which will minimize this amount to an even lower percentage.

BTW, Ralox is Awesome!!! HTPA function came back in less than two days, and stronger than ever. Gyno is starting to subside.

Another question I want to throw out there is that I'm taking a big chunk of ATD (75mg TD). Normally, 50mg TDwould have my joints dried out like the sahara desert after being crop-dusted with silica, but this has yet to happen with 75. Is it possible that I am getting a poor absorbtion rate, or could coming off SD really put my estro levels up that high?

Thanks in advance for any input (even if your inputting that I am a jack*ss)

~thesinner
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Diet: 3rd times a Charm
    By cpye2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  2. 3rd times a charm! X-tren m-drol pct clomid
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 08:27 AM
  3. SD-3rd time a charm?
    By Osmg95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 12:10 PM
  4. Third Time's a charm (40day cycle round 3)
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:52 AM
  5. 3rd time on...Parabolin/EQ a good choice?
    By Pec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:59 AM