my no pct experiment starts soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad878

Awards
heres the deal on june 5th i will start a cycle of phera plex with friends me and friend #1 will use no pct after the cycle but #2 and #3 will use nolva as pct
stay tuned starts hune 5th

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
heres the deal on june 5th i will start a cycle of phera plex with friends me and friend #1 will use no post cycle therapy after the cycle but #2 and #3 will use nolva as post cycle therapy
stay tuned starts hune 5th

This is the second stupid post I've read of yours in the last ten minutes. Are you going for a record? :mad:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood work or are you going to feel each other's titties to see if you can give milk?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blood work or are you going to feel each other's titties to see if you can give milk?

Hmmmmmmm, cant wait for a response on that one :)

Hey I know, just hook up a pair of battery cables to your nipples, and see what that does to your Gyno :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding. Vlad, an experiment works with fixed variables, and controls in order to derive at a certain hypothesis. What you are doing is being a complete fool. Let's assume for a second that you have somehow made the variables as closely matched with you (the control group) and your friends (the novla group, which you haven't, because your stupid, but let's assume you have) as possible. What would your 'experiment' be trying to prove? What's your theory? That stupid people can do stupid things whilst their friends watch? Or how quickly stupid people can grow man-boobs? Seeing as how your last thread was closed because it was ridiculous, and was nothing but a flame-fest on you, I wouldn't count on this one being open for any substantial length of time...Oh, did I say your stupid?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHY oh why do you insist on flexing your brain muscle on such worthless posts? You are getting close to being an complete idiot, as your balls will not thank you for not providing them with proper coaxing supplements.

vlad878

Awards
im trying to prove that pct is a waste of money

MGH1982

Awards
im trying to prove that post cycle therapy is a waste of money
People like you are the reason why steriods are looked at horribly.

post cycle therapy is there to restore all your hormone levels back to normal, and to recover your body from all other possible problems.. like your liver from a oral methyl based steriod.

Don't be a dumb ass.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
vlad878,

This is a senseless thread. If you actually had pre and post cycle data it would be something that would be at least interesting to follow. If you have none it is worthless. Please consider that there are intelligent mature people on this board and have some respect. If not for them, then maybe yourself.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were honestly doing what you say you are. Then you would actually be using sientific data with blood work for pre and post cycle data. You have nothing afterwords that tells the full story. You think that if you don't get tits that means everything is fine? What a tool...If not this ,then some other means of evolution will take place to ensure your gene pool will cease to be passed on, further infecting the human/(or your animal of choice) race.

ndfan

Awards
This is the most stupid "experiment" if you could call it that.
No PCT! Not me, No way in hell!! Hope your d*ck works after this and you don't get any b*tch tits.

rocketscientist

Awards
Well - if you really want to contribute in some way, then could you provide some hard data from that 'experiment'. What you would need is blood work from all of you guys before and immediatly after the cycle (before anyone goes on post cycle therapy). Followed by a week or two into PCT to see how your hormone levels recover - or at least after PCT.

Since your cycle may be relatively short and may be low dosed, some of you could get through the cycle w/o being badly shut down. In that case PCT may not be required (as long as the rebound will not shoot estrogen throw the roof it should be safe as well) and you may be fine. Others may be not so lucky and they will require some help to recover (or recover faster) - in the same way as you find some unlucky subjects here on the board that didn't properly recover even after their planned PCT.

What I'm trying to lay out here is that if you don't provide solid numbers your experiment will be nothing more than another 'anecdotal report'. There are already postings of people having run superdrol, h50, PP successfully (in their own works) w/o PCT. Not too many, but they exist.

Just saw that Jayhawk and others beat me to this...

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
vlad878,

This is a senseless thread. If you actually had pre and post cycle data it would be something that would be at least interesting to follow. If you have none it is worthless. Please consider that there are intelligent mature people on this board and have some respect. If not for them, then maybe yourself.

:goodpost:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im trying to prove that post cycle therapy is a waste of money
I think your parents raising you was a waste of money. I would also like to use your senseless posts as my quantitative evidence for my hypothesis, that you are a dumbass.

vlad878

Awards
blood tests will be done june 3rd and after cycle is done and i dont think you can grow tits from pheraplex because ive used dbol without pct and no tits

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
so much hate in one thread. can't we all just hold hands and sing kumbyah? :D

edit: jmh, if that chicks skirt in your sig got any lower, she'd have to wear a hairnet

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
blood tests will be done june 3rd and after cycle is done and i dont think you can grow tits from pheraplex because ive used dbol without post cycle therapy and no tits
Is it wrong to check a man out with titties? I mean UBI might think I am cheating on him but its totally harmless. Really. Sometimes I like to hit myself in the balls just to see stars.

Vlad,
Please keep posting. All my other shows are over and YOU ARE THE BEST HUMOR AROUND!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to check a man out with titties? I mean UBI might think I am cheating on him but its totally harmless. Really. Sometimes I like to hit myself in the balls just to see stars.

Vlad,
Please keep posting. All my other shows are over and YOU ARE THE BEST HUMOR AROUND!!!
Speaking about men with tities...... No joke I was working out today with my buddy and their was a guy on the eplical (spelling) machine and he got off and walked past us, HOLY TITS BATMAN this dude all jokes aside had a large C cup small D cup. I looked at my buddy like good god!!!!!!!!!!!!

vlad878

Awards
but hey if i start to grow tits which i doubt i will use letro and or nolva but the gyno myth is over rated do u have proof have anyof u seen gyno caused by pheraplex no cuz all yall are just trying to act cool and just coy other people and be like dem

vlad878

Awards
and we will post before and after pics and video
and we will use m1t during the cycle

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but hey if i start to grow tits which i doubt i will use letro and or nolva but the gyno myth is over rated do u have proof have anyof u seen gyno caused by pheraplex no cuz all yall are just trying to act cool and just coy other people and be like dem
It's called negative feedback dip****. Learn how your body reacts to having exogenous hormones introduced into it. I hate you so much, and I'm not sure why.

]and we will post before and after pics and video
and we will use m1t during the cycle
And after I didn't think this thread could be anymore ridiculous. M1T has been shown to shut people down within 3 days. So have fun!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize I am not one to talk, as I have done nothing to diffuse the situation this thread has caused, and have only contributed to it. But, could a mod close this down please? This guy is a complete and utter moron, and this thread is going absolutely nowhere.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
wait, what? you say you are doing a cycle of pheraplex and then say you will use m1t also??

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
wait, what? you say you are doing a cycle of pheraplex and then say you will use m1t also??
You are correct.
Are you saying you are going to use both??

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Let's imagine for a moment that you not a moron and say that you are correct in stating that gyno/shutdown/cardiovascular/etc issues are vastly overstated....You do realize that one of the primary reasons for PCT is to RETAIN THE GAINS YOU MADE ON CYCLE....

Or do you cycle just for fun?:think:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Let's imagine for a moment that you not a moron and say that you are correct in stating that gyno/shutdown/cardiovascular/etc issues are vastly overstated....You do realize that one of the primary reasons for post cycle therapy is to RETAIN THE GAINS YOU MADE ON CYCLE....

Or do you cycle just for fun?:think:
The rest of you bear with me...I know it's stretching the imagination to it's farthest limits.....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I hate you so much, and I'm not sure why.
Because when people like this hurt themselves, it casts a negative light upon these supplements in particular and bodybuilding in general. :frustrate

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because when people like this hurt themselves, it casts a negative light upon these supplements in particular and bodybuilding in general. :frustrate
Yes, that would make me dislike an individual.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just don't ban the guy. If he is for real I would really like to see his results/effects!
No you don't. If things go bad (as they are likely to do) then he'll either lie or just fade away.

If he completely lucks out and his body bounces back without obvious problems, he's going to be convinced that he's right and convince others to do the same things (who won't luck out).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No you don't. If things go bad (as they are likely to do) then he'll either lie or just fade away.

If he completely lucks out and his body bounces back without obvious problems, he's going to be convinced that he's right and convince others to do the same things (who won't luck out).
Exactamundo!. This is the exact same reason I despise people who have horrible diet/training practices, or assinine cycle plans and are determined to pollute AM.com with their logs. An uninformed individual will seek out anything that will justify their already held belief, it's called selective perception/reception.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just hoping for some entertainment, thats all. :head:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I still cant believe this thread is still open!

Hey vlad, will you please do something thats against ther rules, so you can just get banned? :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blood tests will be done june 3rd and after cycle is done
In the event that he provides the proper bloodwork there is no reason to discourage him from 'experimenting' on his own. The likelyhood of the proper bloodwork being collected is slim. Lets let him procede to share what he intends to do. If indeed he provides the supportive evidence to substantiate one way or the other his theory we shall allow him to do so. The prerequisite of proper bloodwork need be met. Without it this will be shut down. Anecdotal evidence such as 'I got no tits', 'my boys are fine', 'I kept my strength', etc. etc. is not data. vlad878 needs to back it up.

Lets not add anymore flames to this thread. Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd.

intrepid

Awards
If accurate bloodwork is presented, this experiment would serve as an excellent tool for beginners into the world of AAS/PH's. Vlad, the biggest problem I have thus far is your biased standpoint. Don't ruin the experiment before it starts. Ignore the trash talk and post accurate/scientific data. Good luck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Now we are encouraging him???

:run:

B5150 and SJA and company wrote an EXCELLENT thread called "safe cycling - it's in your hands". Now, we've regressed completely??

What the hell??? :wtf:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

:run:

B5150 and SJA and company wrote an EXCELLENT thread called "safe cycling - it's in your hands". Now, we've regressed completely??

No one regressed jmh. He's running an experiment on himself and getting bloodworkd done. What SJA and B5 wrote is ways to run a successful and safe cycle with the knowledge that is out there.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright, alright.

Just sounds a bit like it to me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now, we've regressed completely??

We all know very well his is going to do this anyway. I am not encouraging him. I am allowing the thread to remain open because I am challenging him to prove his theory. In the event that he dose not provide evidence through data I will shut this down.

I also am challenging our members and community to allow him to face the challenge. As a moderator/administrator I see nothing that he has done that violates any board rules. He claimed to want to do an experiment. Lets see him face the challenge.

In reality what we need to see is pre cycle, end of cycle, end of post cycle therapy, and no post cycle therapy bloodwork (at the same time as end of post cycle therapy).

Just at a minimum we would want to see:
Total Test, Free Test, % Free Test, FSH, LH

This of course does not cover what he is doing to his liver or lipids.

I really believe that the limiting factor is simply that he is not going to be able to get the lab work to complete the study. (cost, resources, timing, commitment, etc.)

Mark my words....IN

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

I said it back on page 2 - before you.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Interested in an over/under on lipid panel results? come on, let's make this interesting. I'll give 3 points on Free Test, 25 point buy in minimum, max set at 100. Who's gonna bankroll this thing? Let's get some action, who wants some?

Hot Rocks

Awards
He is gonna lose everything he gained and waste his money.
I did this same thing many years back when my PCT gear didn’t get to me in time.
That will never happen again.
In addition, It was amazing how fast I lost all my gains without PCT.
Months of hard work, gone in nearly three weeks.

Hot Rocks

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing the results of this.
It may be expensive but precycle blood work right after cycle and 3 or 4 weeks after cycle all would be ideal times to me.
How long is the cycle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.