Yet another PCT critique

DaveB

Awards
Yet another PCT critique (Dr.D and friends)

Dear All,

Although I rarely post, I can assure you I am a daily reader and I respect all (well most) of your opinions. Reason I am posting today is since post cycle therapy is something I want to get as best as I can. I am 2 weeks of from finishing up a TST/TRN/Superdrol cycle. Without going into specifics the cycle has been a great success and I would highly recommend it (to those who know what they are doing), great gains in both size and strength.

One major advantage is that I do not feel very shutdown, this led me to devise (more like rip off DR.Ds (thanks)) PCT over 4 weeks. I do not have access to Clomid so I have brought the Nolva forward, and LX has been exchanged with AX Retain. Details below

wk1: Nolva 60mg/d,RXT 25mg/d,DHEA 200mg/d,Retain 75mg/d,Fenugreek 3,PowerFULL
wk2: Nolva 40mg/d,RXT 50mg/d,DHEA 200mg/d,Retain 50mg/d,Fenugreek 4,PowerFULL
wk3: Nolva 40mg/d,RXT 75mg/d,DHEA 100mg/d,Retain 25mg/d,Fenugreek 5,PowerFULL
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d,RXT 75mg/d,DHEA 100mg/d,Fenugreek 6, PowerFULL

PowerFULL - Workout days (4 pre-workout, 2 before bed), Off days (2 in morning, 2 before bed). Omega Thunder (8 caps pre w/o and off days), bulk CEE post workout

(Hopefully the use of thunder and PowerFULL and above maintenance calories will give me a fighting chance to tilt me towards anabolism and in turn keep my gains).

Diet will be high protein (mainly whole foods), high fruit/vegetable, high fiber all from clean foods.

Following have and will be taken daily, currently trying to focus on health/well being

NOW ADAMS Multivitamin
NOW Super Antioxidants
NOW Super Enzymes

Milk Thistle
RYR w/CoQ10
Hawthorne Berries
Saw Palmetto

Diet will be high protein (mainly whole foods), high fruit/vegetable, and high fibre, all from clean foods.

Questions

-What is everyone’s opinions on this ‘stack’? I completely realise it is most likely overkill but this is one area where I welcome overkill providing no ill effects, and all products have already been purchased.
-When is the best time to dose Nolva and DHEA?
-I remember reading somewhere about starting part of the PCT in week -1, is this still advised if so how will my proposed plan change
-Is there any other products anyone would recommend

Thanks in advance to all who contribute, I also welcome any questions posed to me about my cycle.

Dave

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Your post cycle therapy looks good. Overkill is GOOD!!!!!!!!! I took my nolva at night, I don't think it really matters just as long as u take it.
Dhea good question I would GUESS thru out the day? Maybe Dr D will chime in on that 1.... Everything looks good, good luck!

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I think it is best to take DHEA in the morning because it may interfer with melatonin production, not sure though.

DaveB

Awards
Cheers for the speedy responses, anyone else got any thoughts

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im not a big fan of the RXT, especially tapering up. I think the majority of people that had delayed gyno did it this way. I also experienced zero libido while on the RXT, and as soon as I stopped it, libidio went back to normal. So be aware of that (like you wont :D). Im just an old school kinda guy, and a SERM only lover at heart.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Im not a big fan of the RXT, especially tapering up. I think the majority of people that had delayed gyno did it this way. I also experienced zero libido while on the RXT, and as soon as I stopped it, libidio went back to normal. So be aware of that (like you wont :D). Im just an old school kinda guy, and a SERM only lover at heart.
^^^ Gets my vote

DaveB

Awards
Cheers for the differing view point. Could be usefull to keep the RXT for a natural (liberally used these days) Activate cycle. Will research the pros and cons of including it

Other than this, everything else seems in check??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers for the differing view point. Could be usefull to keep the RXT for a natural (liberally used these days) Activate cycle. Will research the pros and cons of including it

Other than this, everything else seems in check??
Yeah, bump to dropping the RXT and I'll think you will love Powerfull. very high quality product. I'd also add some CEE and a possibly an NO product.

DaveB

Awards
I have some Omega thunder (got it dirt cheap) and some xceed and some bulk CEE. Got some worthless Biotest methoxy I cannot bring myself to throw out so will throw that in too