Adding some supplements to my PCT

Grappler30

Awards
Ive done a few searches but couldnt find what I was looking for.

Im going to be coming off of a 6 week recomp PP cycle soon.Im on week 4 and ive lost 1.5 inches on my waist,and added 1/2 inch to my arms all while upping my total weight 6 lbs with zero bloat.

Now in addition to the standard nolva post cycle therapy I was looking at adding this.

ReboundXT:3/2/1
LeanXT:3/3/3/3
Powerfull:6/6/6/6

Ive found many answers on LeanXT/RXT combo but couldnt find anything on adding Powerfull into the mix.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely go with the Powerfull..IMO there is no need for RXT after a non-aromatizing cycle, there is absolutely no need to crush your estrogen like that. If it is out you could also look at some Rebound Reloaded

Grappler30

Awards
Ive decided to drop the reboundXT and instead go with the following for PCT(in addition to nolva pct):

Powerful,cAMP,sesamin,leanXT,creatine.

Since this cycle was basically a cut/recomp(which is working out incredibly!) im going to continue the cut/recomp all the way throu pct and beyond.

My last question is should I keep the leanXT in there or is it redundant since the cAMP has cissus which blocks cortisol anyway?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive decided to drop the reboundXT and instead go with the following for post cycle therapy(in addition to nolva post cycle therapy):

Since this cycle was basically a cut/recomp(which is working out incredibly!) im going to continue the cut/recomp all the way throu post cycle therapy and beyond.

My last question is should I keep the leanXT in there or is it redundant since the cAMP has cissus which blocks cortisol anyway?
I'd keep it in there. Seems like it could be good though. Just a suggestion, but keep your kcals at maintenance till about two weeks after PCT to let your body normalize. I know your cycle was a cut/recomp, but I wouldn't want my body in a caloric deficit during PCT.

DaveB

Awards
Hey Grappler,

I am doing a very similar PCT to yourself, check out my thread named;

"Yet another post cycle therapy critique"

The general concensus (similar to here) is to drop the rebound. Congratulations on your cycle sounds like you have had great results!!!

I am not too sure if it is good idea to carry on cutting through your PCT, as being in caloric deficit directly after the AAS could throw you catabolic very quickly. I would recommend eating a little over maintenance for a few weeks before continuing with your cut. Just my 2 pence.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I beleive Seasamin causes a decrease in libido, so I wouldn't add that into your PCT if I were you.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'd add Cissus separately as well bro. That should do the trick...

Not sure about taking out the LeanX... didn't know Cissus blocked cotrisol. If so, it's even more useful than I originally thought!

Ive decided to drop the reboundXT and instead go with the following for post cycle therapy(in addition to nolva post cycle therapy):

Since this cycle was basically a cut/recomp(which is working out incredibly!) im going to continue the cut/recomp all the way throu post cycle therapy and beyond.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd add Cissus separately as well bro. That should do the trick...

Not sure about taking out the LeanX... didn't know Cissus blocked cotrisol. If so, it's even more useful than I originally thought!
Cissus helps to antagonize the family of steroids known as gluccocorticoids(sp?) which can cause joint inflammation, but which cortisol is also a part of. Cissus is the shizzle.